one to one coaching

the channel scalper v1.06 ea

Platinum trader

Tcs 1.13

Tcs 1.13

Here's TCS 1.13 Scalper

Set file includes 4TP with 22 SL, you will need to adjust GMT & lot size manually. Excellent & stable trades for eur/gbp with good DD.

I added this to my EA arsenal a year ago. Please test on your demo first!

Attachments

Squall

No manual but here's what I found:

Parameters
- channeltf : timeframe of the moving average for the long/short entry signal.
- uppermaperiod : period of the moving average for the short entry signal.
- lowermaperiod : period of the moving average for the long entry signal.
- uppermamethod : method of the moving average for the short entry signal.
- lowermamethod : method of the moving average for the long entry signal.
- uppermaprice : price of the moving average for the short entry signal.
- lowermaprice : price of the moving average for the long entry signal.

Entry rules :
We go long/short when price + longmargin/shortmargin is under/over lowerma/upperma + lowermargin/uppermargin pips.

Martingale Options:
Closed martingale : martingale=true, maxtrades=1, basketpercent or basketpips=true.

Open martingale : martingale=true, tradesperbar=100, basketpercent or basketpips=true, addpositions=true.

I haven't even backtested this yet so use at your own risk!

Edit: The backtests don't look impressive. If someone finds settings that work please share them.

Platinum trader

Optimized TCS 1.13 set for eurusd 5M

Optimized TCS 1.13 set for eurusd 5M

there is a new version for eu m15 out there
anybody have it?
Hi Sliffy,

Here, try this set file on the eurusd 5M chart, I optimized & been testing this for over 6 months, it should give you a 7,14,21 trailing TP level depending on market conditions with 22 SL. Trades normally last 20 minutes to 2 hrs. Works pretty consistant with the US close/Pre Asian market. Change lot size & GMT times!!!!

Hope this helps. Test on demo first! Please use good spread broker, mine is .9 pips for eurusd, otherwise you may need to bump down the TP & trail pips!

Platinum trader

Hi Sliffy,

Here, try this set file on the eurusd 5M chart, I optimized & been testing this for over 6 months, it should give you a 7,14,21 trailing TP level depending on market conditions with 22 SL. Trades normally last 20 minutes to 2 hrs. Works pretty consistant with the US close/Pre Asian market. Change lot size & GMT times!!!!

Hope this helps. Test on demo first! Please use good spread broker, mine is .9 pips for eurusd, otherwise you may need to bump down the TP & trail pips!
Hi Sliffy,

FYI, TCS took a nice short eur/usd trade yesterday at 23:01 GMT +2 on my trade platform, price open at 1.37319 & closed trade at 1.37139 price, time of closing says 2:41 for a profit of 18 pips using a good win/loss ratio at 22 pip SL level. Now this does not happen all the time but it helps that the 7 pip step trail is in place for smaller price movements.

Now if we can get stovedude to put a filter or two for those nasty upper continuation movements that occur on eur/usd during the US closing/Pre-Asian trading time frame as this scalper only performs retracements (sell) orders it may be even more profitable.

I have also optimized more currency pairs & they are porfitable as well.

I need give credit & THANKS to Rick at Pipcop for his HONEST & helpful blog on this TCS scalper, he uses eur/gbp pair w/ 4 pip TP & 22 pip SL & he has proven this to be a very stable EA. I have been following him for over a year now.

YEAH, this is my 15th posting!!!!!

stovedude

Now if we can get stovedude to put a filter or two for those nasty upper continuation movements that occur on eur/usd during the US closing/Pre-Asian trading time frame as this scalper only performs retracements (sell) orders it may be even more profitable.
I would have to familiarize myself with the total strategy logic first.

Platinum trader

I would have to familiarize myself with the total strategy logic first.
I think strategy logic is similar to Shi channel indicator taking a sell position at top of 1 minute TF from what I have observed. Many times it hits the very top of the 5 minute candlestick. Unfortunatly, it has many options/features that are user adjustable. Certain options will trigger the grid trading strategy which can double your money in a short time or completly wipe your account.

I wonder if EA can perform a single open position in a buy similar to its usual single sell position. I cannot find that exact option under user options. I have yet to understand all the trading logic thats behind this EA under the numerous user adjustments let alone to decompile this EA.

I am just beginning to learn MT4 programming code from decompiled EA's so this is way beyond my understanding.

Perhaps some longer multi TF perameters could be coded into this EA similar to some of the newer EA's I have seen.

So many times I have seen this EA take a sell entry with laser sharp percision, more accurately than any other 100 or so EA's Iv'e tested.

one to one coaching