Aurix Exchange

The Double Top

ITtrader

This is one of my favorite strategies and one of the best setups out there. For anyone it will minimize your risk and create a big reward if done properly. Double Top is not the only strategy I use but certainly look hard for it.

I have posted a great learning chart below. What other strategies do you guys use or at least your favorite?

asim.iqbal

This is one of my favorite strategies and one of the best setups out there. For anyone it will minimize your risk and create a big reward if done properly. Double Top is not the only strategy I use but certainly look hard for it.

I have posted a great learning chart below. What other strategies do you guys use or at least your favorite?

Can you share these indicators too.

Hi... I am new... I want to know that what are these graphs.. And what are they depicting? I hope that I shall get favourable replies... Thank you!

It's a chart analyzation depiction called "Double top". The doubletop pattern is found at the peaks of an upward trend and is a signal that the upward trend is weakening and that buyers are losing interest. the trend is considered to be reversed and the security is expected to move lower.

mr12323

both double top or double bottom after 30 min of market opening near any pivots levels fetches 10-20 pips easlily (oil trading academy) ,,,,backtested in crude oil

H

hankt80

Hi

Chart patterns are the same for all TF's, just switch tf from 1m to 1month and look for dbl top/bottom.

Aurix Exchange