The Holy Grail makomax-autopilot EA

Mrodri

WwI Memebr
Do anyone have this EA? Someone on FaceBook is trying to sell it and another to me however, I think it is BS. Can someone please share some input regarding this EA?

The Holy Grail makomax-autopilot EA

The programmer has an email, here it is: koma. makomax @gmail.com

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Does anyone have the EA from this programmer, care to share?

Thanks in advance,
Forex Tech

freddieforex

Banned Users
WwI Memebr
If you do purchase, be sure to insist on using Paypal and have him give you a 60 day guarantee in the wording in the Paypal transaction and have him send you the program by mail too so you can get a refund if he tries to rip you off.

william_3

WwI Memebr
Take a look in History:

There are 9 trades closing at 10:01 on 01.21.2014, at the price 1.64232 so it's a gridder.
The lot progression is as follows:
the first 4 trades, lot = 0.01
the next 2 trades, lot = 0.02
the next 2 trades, lot = 0.03
the last trade, lot = 0.04

Although I quit grid trading long time ago, last year I tried to optimize a similar gridder from Secrets of the Hearts. I couldn't get much of it, but they presented it like something valuable, that's why I was curious.

No offense, I think you'd better spend your money on something else.

Mrodri

WwI Memebr
So what you are saying my friend is that we have a MORON selling a system that is using the term Holy Grail for a trading system that is no where being close to a Holy Grail.
That's pretty much what I was thinking however, I needed to get more input from people who can be trusted. I was thinking it was a scam, but I needed to be a 100% sure.. Thank you Freddie.

Mrodri

WwI Memebr
Take a look in History:

There are 9 trades closing at 10:01 on 01.21.2014, at the price 1.64232 so it's a gridder.
The lot progression is as follows:
the first 4 trades, lot = 0.01
the next 2 trades, lot = 0.02
the next 2 trades, lot = 0.03
the last trade, lot = 0.04

Although I quit grid trading long time ago, last year I tried to optimize a similar gridder from Secrets of the Hearts. I couldn't get much of it, but they presented it like something valuable, that's why I was curious.

No offense, I think you'd better spend your money on something else.
You're insight is appreciated William!! Thank you for sharing your input.

I happen to get the EA from a friend who needs a good settings for it, i can share if its OK and you guys can help in testing and getting a good setting it then becomes profitable!!

freddieforex

Banned Users
WwI Memebr
I happen to get the EA from a friend who needs a good settings for it, i can share if its OK and you guys can help in testing and getting a good setting it then becomes profitable!!
I'm sure the EA will be tested by members here. I personally have never tried an EA...but I do thank those that are in the spirit of sharing my friend.

I am having issues attaching the zip file, can any experienced member recieve from me via other means then attach by himself, thanks

Mrodri

WwI Memebr
OK' guys, here she is!! Can someone please decompile the EXE file? Also can you make both the EA and indicator work with the latest version of MT4? Also add a max lots control feature. The EA is basically Blessing EA with a Renko script, she might do well with proper settings however, I'm not able to make any changes until the file is decompiled. Freddie, can you help? Maybe Capella can help out once the EA is decompiled? Capella, can you share your coding abilities Sir?

buschell

WwI Memebr
from the link given to facebook the actual ea is from maximafx and i actual chat with the owner of this ea this is their investor password CommexFx 100k Live Account Login : 8502365 Investor Password : Jxf465c814 Server : CommexFX-Real Download MT4 :

this other guy just made a clone or better still remane the ea.
and i think the ea might be good.
Individual in these forum keep looking for the holy grail while the holy grail is in front of us all individuals in these forum keep condeming ea trading system and indicators without actual testing them.am using progainer v2 decompile and educated by cappella and it is making good money on my live account.IT WILL BE NICE IF THE guru'S in these forum colud pls decompile and if possible be to educate this ea
You will get In package 1 : Robot with 3 Versions 2 : Auto Setting files 3 : Detailed Instructions 4 : PDF manual with complete Guidance about setup and Use (with screenshots) 5 : Licence for using on Unlimited accounts 6 : Our full live support via teamViewer anytime.

Mrodri

WwI Memebr
from the link given to facebook the actual ea is from maximafx and i actual chat with the owner of this ea this is their investor password CommexFx 100k Live Account Login : 8502365 Investor Password : Jxf465c814 Server : CommexFX-Real Download MT4 :

Individual in these forum keep looking for the holy grail while the holy grail is in front of us all individuals in these forum keep condeming ea trading system and indicators without actual testing them.am using progainer v2 decompile and educated by cappella and it is making good money on my live account.IT WILL BE NICE IF THE guru'S in these forum colud pls decompile and if possible be to educate this ea
You will get In package 1 : Robot with 3 Versions 2 : Auto Setting files 3 : Detailed Instructions 4 : PDF manual with complete Guidance about setup and Use (with screenshots) 5 : Licence for using on Unlimited accounts 6 : Our full live support via teamViewer anytime.
What EA? I pasted this name ''Progainer v2'' in the search field and nothing came up, but this dumb holy grail EA which sucks big time. How can I get a copy? I'd like to run a forward test..

ramliam

WwI Memebr

can someone please post progainer v2 edu version...
TIA
ramliam