Aurix Exchange

The Lindencourt FX System

vit007

The Lindencourt FX System
Proven to be a stable and profitable manual system. Shows good # on my live account .Unfortunately owner closed his website I guess he makes better money from trading it .On the site they used to have 2 system daily- for free and 15m one for $$$ . Here you can have a pay one as usually for free.
But unfortunately I can?t trade during European Session (Im in Toronto) and that?s when most of the good moves happens. So my question to traders that have coding knowledge ?if this system can be written in MQL . Because my programmers not a traders and I don?t want to waste may money on program that cant work at least 90% close to manual.
Thanks in advance
Vit

vit007

There has been an EA made for this. Not sure if it totally adheres to the system, but you can check it out.

Thanks Stovedude. EA looks OK but I cant back test it . If you have a time can you take a look at the cod
Thanks in advance
Vit

swordfish

The EA calls for Fip_line indicator for using the Fip method. Where can I find this indicator and how does it work?

swordfish

Thank you.
Will test it in demo. So far I have found that the EA's entries don't exactly match the signals.
As is, it gave profitable trades. Back test shows EURUSD is the only profitable pair. If someone can fix the EA, the outcome may be different.
You must be registered for see images

here's fip line indicator.
hope it's the one you're looking for.
cheers

mario777

Thank you.
Will test it in demo. So far I have found that the EA's entries don't exactly match the signals.
As is, it gave profitable trades. Back test shows EURUSD is the only profitable pair. If someone can fix the EA, the outcome may be different.

that is why I dont like EAs.

Aurix Exchange