Aurix Exchange

the next disaster

saambasp

is next crisis is in currencies ?
due to raising inflation.excess liquidity.
then gold,silver is safe bet.
what do you say

fxpvkn

currency conflict

currency conflict

what do you say

us stamping trilions of $ thats why inflation going up

Gold & Silver going up

Coolio

could all currencies drop

could all currencies drop

what if there was a wwide. crisis could both euro and us dollar both drop?

I think that the inflation is causes when prices of commodities increase a lot. But it must increase gradually, not with a shocking speed.
So, some solution must be thought.
regards

Isn't it where inflation causes the prices of commodities to rise, and not the other way around? I had always, well, I guess assumed that if you keep putting more and more currency into circulation, it's buying power reduces..?

what do you say

Well if the crash of the US dollar counts as a crash then yes. Gold and silver are the safest bet in the physical form. I have been saying for a number of years that gold will go up to $1500 this was back when gold was around the $700-800. And then gold to $2000 and silver to $100. Around these prices one would imagine the government will regulate the shit out of both of them. I still can't believe there are ppl who think that its impossible for the dollar to crash, everyone in the main stream media all the so called economists say what the big corporate's pay them to say. There is one guy that i think has it figured out, his name is Gerald Celente. Search for him on youtube, and then tell me the Dollar isn't going to crash lol.

Aurix Exchange