one to one coaching

The ring of truth on a based on Gann method

PQL111

Mr. PQL111,,
can you attached some practical examples to show us the 99.9% prediction.

thanks alot
If I did that I would have just given away the holy grail, but I do see that there is a way to explain it still. Harmonic Analysis works with a law of octaves, and with that there are geometical Squares and Triangles. I take a time count with my octave positions and form Squares and Triangles from them. If some of you remember this is when W.D Gann mention that tops and bottoms come off of Squares and Triangles. When he written this statement in the Stock Master Course he written it very veil. Mr. Gann did not explain how to do this, but he gave this hint as a clue. I am very sorry I can't give you complete details, because I have put too much time and spent long years. The knowledge is much too valuable and I can not give it away for free. Much of what I work for and have put into this is our very own blood, sweat, and tears. I spent over 7 years looking for this grail, but it was in the last 2.5 years that I accomplish my work. I will provide a newsletter and software when it is complete as to do much to help traders profit. I respect other peoples invention and ideas, so I will not ask them if I can see their details before they submit a patent. CL

pawel

Boys are more serious than you are, I am convinced of this.
I have seen their estimates and projections at the seminars attended.
At least they give a guarantee and results for the three months prior to the are
PQL111 who you are not, you know that you are a fraud.

Brumby

If I did that I would have just given away the holy grail, but I do see that there is a way to explain it still. Harmonic Analysis works with a law of octaves, and with that there are geometical Squares and Triangles. I take a time count with my octave positions and form Squares and Triangles from them. If some of you remember this is when W.D Gann mention that tops and bottoms come off of Squares and Triangles. When he written this statement in the Stock Master Course he written it very veil. Mr. Gann did not explain how to do this, but he gave this hint as a clue. I am very sorry I can't give you complete details, because I have put too much time and spent long years. The knowledge is much too valuable and I can not give it away for free. Much of what I work for and have put into this is our very own blood, sweat, and tears. I spent over 7 years looking for this grail, but it was in the last 2.5 years that I accomplish my work. I will provide a newsletter and software when it is complete as to do much to help traders profit. I respect other peoples invention and ideas, so I will not ask them if I can see their details before they submit a patent. CL
You are obviously trying to sell your subscription services but currently you do not have any credibility since there is no verifiable track record of your 99.9 % accuracy. It is a reasonable request that you provide your forecast in advance so that the public who are interested can make a judgement on your prediction as events transpired. We are not asking you to give away your trade secret on how you arrive at your prediction. You can't continue to be evasive and expect to be treated seriously. Hiding behind some flowery description of Gann's work is not going to get you very far - just the opposite as people's tolerence do have a limit.

HarryHoo

If I did that I would have just given away the holy grail, but I do see that there is a way to explain it still. CL
LOL......
I don't believe anybody is asking you to give away the holy grail you claim to have discovered. I don't really want you to explain it at this stage.
But how about some concrete evidence of this holy grail?
Gann gave some evidence he had made a major discovery in predicting the markets in his Ticker interview.
If you have the holy grail, don't give it away by showing how you determine the market turning points, just give us time and price turning points that are tradeable, as Gann did, then we'll start believing you.

Gann provided ample proof of his discoveries with the Ticker article and his verified trading statements. Where is your proof?

bluepanther

You are obviously trying to sell your subscription services but currently you do not have any credibility since there is no verifiable track record of your 99.9 % accuracy. It is a reasonable request that you provide your forecast in advance so that the public who are interested can make a judgement on your prediction as events transpired. We are not asking you to give away your trade secret on how you arrive at your prediction. You can't continue to be evasive and expect to be treated seriously. Hiding behind some flowery description of Gann's work is not going to get you very far - just the opposite as people's tolerence do have a limit.
Better yet, why don't you sell an EA which makes full use of all your knowledge. Certainly sounds like you know a lot about what you "know", so team up with a good programmer (just ask someone), and work together to produce a marketable EA.

You will have far more fans when you achieve this, because automatic systems are generally "buy and use". There should be very little human intervention in a true EA, and that is what is appealing to the masses who are either new, uneducated, or tired of manual trading.

I will be your first customer if you succeed! ;)

TimesUp

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm trying to draw it where price meets time. What I did here was take a fib retracement from a swing high/low, then with the same swing, did a fib retracement swing low/high. Where I had two sets of fib numbers on the same swing. The reason being, I wanted to square price in regards to the Golden Ratio. Then I took the Time Zone and only had 1.618 in there. So, that way I had a vertical and horizontal 1.618 lines. Then I would connect the trend lines from the 1.618 points to all of the other fib numbers on the retracements. I like how where two lines meet, then price stalls, collide, or whatever you want to call it, hence, "where price meets time," and watch how price reacts and where it lands on the next line. Still experimenting with it. I'm in a fib/Golden Ratio/geometrical shape phase right now, in my Gann journey. Here's another one I drew up last week just by googling Geometrical shapes, then finding one I liked, then doing the same squaring that I did with this one, and draw away. I was able to get over 70+ pips using this chart above, on one trade.

Brumby

I'm trying to draw it where price meets time. What I did here was take a fib retracement from a swing high/low, then with the same swing, did a fib retracement swing low/high. Where I had two sets of fib numbers on the same swing. The reason being, I wanted to square price in regards to the Golden Ratio. Then I took the Time Zone and only had 1.618 in there. So, that way I had a vertical and horizontal 1.618 lines. Then I would connect the trend lines from the 1.618 points to all of the other fib numbers on the retracements. I like how where two lines meet, then price stalls, collide, or whatever you want to call it, hence, "where price meets time," and watch how price reacts and where it lands on the next line.
I am sorry. I am a bit lost on the price location that you select the swings from which the fib calculations are made. Can you please point that out in the charts. Thanks.

TimesUp

I am sorry. I am a bit lost on the price location that you select the swings from which the fib calculations are made. Can you please point that out in the charts. Thanks.
Sorry about that. I used the swing low on 12-07-12 and the swing high on 12-19-12. Then I put an X on the swing. And went from there with the drawing.

Attachments

PQL111

Is it something like this. In regards to squares and triangles?
Happy New Years 2013! When I say like and like is just the way the radio works with Squares and Triangles though. The Law of Resonance and The Law of the Octave with an algebraic equation that forms the Squares and Triangles. It seems you're working on is the 1.618 ratio, but the dynamic market doesn't respond that way naturally. I am going to make big profit in January, so hop a board if you want learn I can teach the theory in 2013. All the dates exist on my Squares and Triangles grid, but if the vibration confuse me I can't take them. I will not provide details into the method as it would dimish the value I have for trading. You'll learn if you listen to my universal laws, and willing to keep your mind on it constantly. Rule number one is never give up on Gann, because I have seen every clue and hint he provided in his courses. Good Luck to all your learning in the future of trading in the markets 2013. CL

udithag

Happy New Years 2013! When I say like and like is just the way the radio works with Squares and Triangles though. The Law of Resonance and The Law of the Octave with an algebraic equation that forms the Squares and Triangles. It seems you're working on is the 1.618 ratio, but the dynamic market doesn't respond that way naturally. I am going to make big profit in January, so hop a board if you want learn I can teach the theory in 2013. All the dates exist on my Squares and Triangles grid, but if the vibration confuse me I can't take them. I will not provide details into the method as it would dimish the value I have for trading. You'll learn if you listen to my universal laws, and willing to keep your mind on it constantly. Rule number one is never give up on Gann, because I have seen every clue and hint he provided in his courses. Good Luck to all your learning in the future of trading in the markets 2013. CL
If you are willing to tech I would like to do any kind of hard work to learn it as I am working so hard to uncover Gann's secrets and also working hard on tunnel.

Thanks

PQL111

How to forecast the price using vibration methods
Example:
1. Lets say that I count from A. to B. and it is 183 days duation.
2. At another point I count 49 days to point B at the above date that ends at the 183rd day.
3. Lets say now on the 49th day point the wavelenth is 16.03, so I divide that by 49 and get 0.327 or 32 cents a day.
Explanation: Wavelength is obtain by taking point A. and B. from any duration and geting the price difference between two dates.
4. I know 49 is divisible by 7 (49/7 = 7), and so since time is divisble by 7 we divide the vibration rate by 7 also. When you do this you get 0.046 rate which we are going to multiply by time now.
5. To know the time we will subtract .327 - 183 = 144, and from here 0.046 x 144 = 6.72 of which will be added or subtracted from point B. date in rule 2.
6. To know if you add or subtract we have to see where the 45 degree gann angle is from the top or botttom.

It is a matter of matching strutures and adding, subtracting, or dividing wheather it be time, price, vibration rates, degrees, etc...

This here is an example of a hypothetical way to understand how one can forecast price if the science is learned.
To understand this you have to understand how the radio works, and when you tune into the right frequency it will be clear.
The greatest ether that exist in the air is the Almighty (55), so read the magic word and tune into the frequency at the natural wavelength. The frequency of the magic word is like thunder, and its representation is the Almighty just as Gann had said.

The higher the frequency, the more rapidly the object vibrates. Vibrations and vibration harmonics are important issues in car design. If you strike a tuning fork next to an identical tuning fork (meaning both tuning forks are designed to be the same frequency), the tuning fork that wasn’t struck can start to vibrate. That’s because the tuning fork was designed to like vibrating at that particular frequency. Many objects have frequencies at which they like to vibrate, which we call resonant frequencies. Sort of like how you have a favorite driver, an object like a car chassis can have a favorite vibration frequency. Low-frequency vibrations (on the order of a few to tens of Hz) tend to make people feel nauseous, much like waves rocking a boat can make people seasick.

The principles of vibration and energy flow—and the idea that sound can influence our health—were espoused long ago by ancient sages of many cultures, East and West. To name just a few, Hermetic philosophers taught that one of the seven major principles we should live by is the principle of vibration: everything is in motion and everything vibrates. Chinese healers (and modern acupuncturists) seek to restore the flow of energy (or chi) through the body’s meridians. In the Chinese system, particular healing sounds are associated with one of the five organ systems of the body and can help balance the body and emotions. Hindu, Buddhist and Jewish sages taught that sound, in the form of specific mantras, divine names and prayers, can bring about a host of powerful effects, both external and internal.

udithag

How to forecast the price using vibration methods
Example:
1. Lets say that I count from A. to B. and it is 183 days duation.
2. At another point I count 49 days to point B at the above date that ends at the 183rd day.
3. Lets say now on the 49th day point the wavelenth is 16.03, so I divide that by 49 and get 0.327 or 32 cents a day.
Explanation: Wavelength is obtain by taking point A. and B. from any duration and geting the price difference between two dates.
4. I know 49 is divisible by 7 (49/7 = 7), and so since time is divisble by 7 we divide the vibration rate by 7 also. When you do this you get 0.046 rate which we are going to multiply by time now.
5. To know the time we will subtract .327 - 183 = 144, and from here 0.046 x 144 = 6.72 of which will be added or subtracted from point B. date in rule 2.
6. To know if you add or subtract we have to see where the 45 degree gann angle is from the top or botttom.

It is a matter of matching strutures and adding, subtracting, or dividing wheather it be time, price, vibration rates, degrees, etc...

This here is an example of a hypothetical way to understand how one can forecast price if the science is learned.
To understand this you have to understand how the radio works, and when you tune into the right frequency it will be clear.
The greatest ether that exist in the air is the Almighty (55), so read the magic word and tune into the frequency at the natural wavelength. The frequency of the magic word is like thunder, and its representation is the Almighty just as Gann had said.

The higher the frequency, the more rapidly the object vibrates. Vibrations and vibration harmonics are important issues in car design. If you strike a tuning fork next to an identical tuning fork (meaning both tuning forks are designed to be the same frequency), the tuning fork that wasn’t struck can start to vibrate. That’s because the tuning fork was designed to like vibrating at that particular frequency. Many objects have frequencies at which they like to vibrate, which we call resonant frequencies. Sort of like how you have a favorite driver, an object like a car chassis can have a favorite vibration frequency. Low-frequency vibrations (on the order of a few to tens of Hz) tend to make people feel nauseous, much like waves rocking a boat can make people seasick.

The principles of vibration and energy flow—and the idea that sound can influence our health—were espoused long ago by ancient sages of many cultures, East and West. To name just a few, Hermetic philosophers taught that one of the seven major principles we should live by is the principle of vibration: everything is in motion and everything vibrates. Chinese healers (and modern acupuncturists) seek to restore the flow of energy (or chi) through the body’s meridians. In the Chinese system, particular healing sounds are associated with one of the five organ systems of the body and can help balance the body and emotions. Hindu, Buddhist and Jewish sages taught that sound, in the form of specific mantras, divine names and prayers, can bring about a host of powerful effects, both external and internal.
how to do the calculation if 49 necame 47? because 47 is a prime number and it is not divisable by any number. Can you please demontrate your idea using a practical example (using a real chart) It would be very advantageous for us to get some idea about your system and for further experiment on this concept

Thanks

PQL111

This is specific numbers have to be factors, or vibrational inorder for this to work in accordance with the law. This is very simple though as one just need to know how vibration works. In the 1909 ticker interview Gann said that every stock has a vibration rate, so every stock has a vibration rate that is constantly changing. Just like every human being has a perdioc vibration rate in which they shift back to although its changing. Every planet also has a vibration rate and the answer to this 1/ by the planet's time cycle. This is call the frequency octave and the secret is to multiply it by 2 until you reach an audioble range. For Jupiter 183 Hz. is the 36th Octave although this is what I am currently working on its not anywhere near Gann applications. I am no expert on this matter as an honest student also just learning this law of vibration analysis. I be glad to share and learn with all members of the forum with anyone who is searching in this area. I will provide a chart in regards to the stock I am currently researching that is Research In Motion. Stay Focus and Good Trading CL

I found in terms of the Gann Angles that resonant vibration is a better indicator than the Octave System.

Octave System is an indication that at 2 x 1 or 1 x 2 angle it has reach an octave frequency tone.
In terms of moving energy has the cause expired or dissapated is not determine by it reaching an octave tone.
In reality it is determine by moving energy or vibration on the frequency band.
If the rate it reaches 2 x 1 with the same energy still than it will be stronger.

Its all about price excite -+++++--++++ in orbital shells for example, and in engineering it requires a resonant vibration to match.

In resonant vibration it causes critical speeds of which momentum will drive the trend.
This doesn't forecast the price, but it lets you know that price spikes are going to happen.
Anyways its all about making money, so price forecast to the exact is not always so important.
Now of course everything has rise and fall, so at the top it will eventually top with a damping effect.

If we were to forecast the price we would need to know the time value and the proportion of divison.

no idea why i should believe someone who says he can predict 99.9% of market movement and is ready to sell this knowledge for a pocket change (compared to the real value of the knowledge).

CalvinLe55

no idea why i should believe someone who says he can predict 99.9% of market movement and is ready to sell this knowledge for a pocket change (compared to the real value of the knowledge).
You know what Kwon thats right I will not sell this knowledge, because I am not suppose to as I am now very religious in the present. I don't SELL this information and I don't know where you get that idea from! There is in no way that I SELL this kind of information to nobody, and I suggest you understand that I can know 99.9% of the exact day's movement. I don't however suggest you imply that I know the 99% correction on all trades that is common sense. Most ppl don't have the spiritual science to understand the level that is necessary to complete this technique. Mere mortals shouldn't attempt to try, and neither should I therefore I trade with my intuition alone these days. I trade my own fund plus I have my trading recorded post indicating a winning record. Visit my website if you have any questions...

PQL111

Sorry not for sale and not using method at moment to trade...but record is still post

Sorry not for sale and not using method at moment to trade...but record is still post

Just do what you need to do[/QUOTE

Hektorr a post is just a post and it all depends on if you are interested, but I am no longer selling this method. I am not in my own Universe, but the the Universe has transcended the message to me not to use the method. I am obeying nature's law my friend if you're force to you would too obey it.

If you can't discern the signs of the times whats the point of discerning what is in the skies....above??

maxpain

Couldnt agree more... a person who can predict it that accurate may as well give it free.. cuz he'z already made tons of moolah for himself

one to one coaching