Aurix Exchange

The search for holy grail continues

C

cfanfx

FIND ATTACHED AND ENJOY.

KINDLY TWITCH THIS SYSTEM WITH STOCHASTIC INDICATOR WITH THE SETTING 9,3,3, and ATR WITH SETTING 14PERIOD.

The stochastic will measure the overbought and oversold position of the pair, ATR will help with the accurate target, stop loss, and perhaps trailing stop.

The use of ATR value,

Do this basically on the 4hr chart......... at the point of entering your trade on say the 30 min tf, 50% of the ATR value picked from the 4hr chart will be your stop loss value----kindly confirm that this is no more than 30pips with broker spread inclusive. your trailing stop loss will be -(+)10pip of the stoploss.

your target will be the ATR VALUE ON THE 4HR CHART. (note this is just a mid day intraday target. it could exceed that value in most cases, here come your knowledge of ABC and fibonacci projection)

kindly note that the higher tf may show a uptrend while the lower tf will be showing a down trend. all you need do is wait for a pullback as you will see such unfold with the bollinger band on the lower timeframe.

in this regard i warn you never to trade against the higher tf. unless you are professionally inclined.

this system is for all to profit.

any suggestion is welcomed.

thanks

Attachments

• Bollinger and ADX.pdf
    94.8 KB · Views: 5
C

cfanfx

The pics you will have

The pics you will have

Like MJ said, and i quote 'PICTURE CAN TALK':D

Attachments