Aurix Exchange

the set sl tp about wallstreet ea on usdchf pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexs2010

can anyone tell me the set sl tp of wallstreet ea on usdchf from server upgrade.i download a wallstreet ea ,it should be educated.my set sl tp of on usdchf is sl 160 tp 20,is it right?
i just install ea on my real account,someone know is it work normally?thanks.

dexs2010

micscal,very thanks your help.

i am sorry i cann't send pm,i don't know what reason of my computer,so i reply you here.

boleslav

micscal,very thanks your help.

i am sorry i cann't send pm,i don't know what reason of my computer,so i reply you here.

Hello dexs2010

Hellteam p1r45 is name of the team which cracked version of wallstreet forex EA

PM you can?t send becouse you donť have 5 or more THANKS

Good luck :)

Boleslav

dexs2010

Hello dexs2010

Hellteam p1r45 is name of the team which cracked version of wallstreet forex EA

PM you can?t send becouse you donť have 5 or more THANKS

Good luck :)

Boleslav

boleslav,thanks.i think i understand.

wish you good luck too.

dexs2010

dexs2010

now i affirmed that my wallstreet ea cann't work normally,because on my real account it don't open order and i looked the history statement of myfxbook's wallstreet ea ,it opened three order yesterday and all win.

dexs2010

hi
I use wallstreet version 3.6 ,
whether version 3.6 is better or 3.8 or 3.8.3 ?
hi,ho3ain190,i don't konw whether version 3.6 is better or 3.8 or 3.8.3,hope someone know this question.

could you share your ws version 3.6?does it work on real account normally?thanks in advance!

LFN

Correct SL/TP with the latest original version (3.8) should be 120/17. It seems that the edu version dont update the new settings and trade logic for USDCHF pair.

v3.8.3 is not an original version. It?s a modified version by others than the vendor.

So anyone have latest original v3.8 with correct dll which updates to the new USDCHF settings?

dexs2010

Correct SL/TP with the latest original version (3.8) should be 120/17. It seems that the edu version dont update the new settings and trade logic for USDCHF pair.

v3.8.3 is not an original version. It?s a modified version by others than the vendor.

So anyone have latest original v3.8 with correct dll which updates to the new USDCHF settings?

hi ,LFN,which version is your ws ea,3.6 or 3.8?does it work normally?

LFN

hi ,LFN,which version is your ws ea,3.6 or 3.8?does it work normally?

I have the v3.8 of the .ex4 file and the .dat and .dll file from the v3.6 version. It works good but it does not update the EA to the latest settings and trade logic which is from vendors server.

So I would be glad for an edu version of latest version with correct dll file.

ForexR

Hi,

im using the same Version. Do u currently have opened a GBPUSD Buy (opened on last Friday) cause is shortly before SL and im wondering because the live acc from the vendor doesnt show this order. Maybe the settings have been updated for this pair, too?

Regards,
ForexR

zurivas

almost 1 month i'm using ver 3.6
so far the result is great and thru that period 2times -ve result (default set). account grow from 300us to 450us.. be patient and let the bot do their work..:D:D:D

sliffy

SL on GBPUSD Buy with 3.8. Anyoneelse hast this pos? It was opened on last friday

i have had this gu long from friday too with v3.8
i made a backtest with v3.6 and this would have opened too
my broker is alpari uk
we should switch off the robot on friday 1 hour before market close

LFN

Hi,

im using the same Version. Do u currently have opened a GBPUSD Buy (opened on last Friday) cause is shortly before SL and im wondering because the live acc from the vendor doesnt show this order. Maybe the settings have been updated for this pair, too?

Regards,
ForexR

Hi. I had the trade from friday just before closing time. It closed the order Monday for -9.9pips at FinFX demo.
Did you get full stoploss -120pips??

Right now the vendor has an open GBPUSD sell order at his myfxbook:
I dont have that trade on my FinFX demo.

dexs2010

hi,members,i found a question about this educated wallstreet.

i all along track the trading history of the myfxbook:

i found there is a trade

gbpusd open 05.24.2011 00:30 close 05.24.2011 01:45 win pip 15.1

but my wallstreet didn't make this same trade,but it made three eurusd trades same as myfxbook's wallstreet.

does anyone know what is the resson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurix Exchange