one to one coaching

This could be the best ever!!please read!!

motley crue

I have never posted on here before but i felt this might be worthy if it is true..From what I am reading this guy has made millions in the forex market and is willing to share.. All you have to do is go here:
Code:
forex4free.org
sign up and it costs absolutely nothing..NO MONEY COMES OUT OF YOUR POCKET PERIOD!!!! I just signed up 5 days ago and as promised he did give me 200.00 added to my account so he can start trading it... It really seams like a great concept if it is true...I figured I had nothing to lose and would share this with everyone..IF and I mean IF it is legit maybe we all can make some extra money for free.. (from what I can tell up to 3,500 a month) who knows..Just thought I would share with the forum just in case..
Johnny

stovedude

Please be very very aware! Check out this info: . Apparently, they give you a fake deposit of $200 (which I think is account-locked for 180 days), let it "grow" as an investment, and then hope you will also deposit your own money to help the account grow faster. Then, your "fake" account will disappear with your money too.

Please don't deposit any money and keep all credit info about yourself (credit cards, accounts, addresses, names, etc) confidential. Also, check your LR account to see if the $200 is actually there, because some people can only find the money on the forex4free website back office, which is a fake account.

I advise to sit back and wait. Do nothing or cancel if it starts to look ugly. Ignore requests for personal info or money. Try to withdraw the profits every month if possible. If not, close all accounts quickly.

If it's too good to be true, run!!!!

motley crue

Thank you for the update.. I will make sure I do not add any money to this...I was only hoping this was legit..Go figure..Thanks

Has

Please be very very aware! Check out this info: . Apparently, they give you a fake deposit of $200 (which I think is account-locked for 180 days), let it "grow" as an investment, and then hope you will also deposit your own money to help the account grow faster. Then, your "fake" account will disappear with your money too.

Please don't deposit any money and keep all credit info about yourself (credit cards, accounts, addresses, names, etc) confidential. Also, check your LR account to see if the $200 is actually there, because some people can only find the money on the forex4free website back office, which is a fake account.

I advise to sit back and wait. Do nothing or cancel if it starts to look ugly. Ignore requests for personal info or money. Try to withdraw the profits every month if possible. If not, close all accounts quickly.

If it's too good to be true, run!!!!
stovedude I agree with you its too good to be true, noone is gona give you anything for free. I am not sure If I can call it a scam well not yet anyway, by joining maximum I am gona loose is my time provided I dont do anything silly sign up for anything els yes may be after 180 days they may say you need to deposit the account before you can withdraw or they may even say you may need to deposit the account for the spreads then I wont do anything.

All I am gona say its complete wast of time KEEP OUT OF IT.

If MJ allows I am happy to provide my login details to members to vew comments in their forums most nagatives.

stovedude

Thank you for the update.. I will make sure I do not add any money to this...I was only hoping this was legit..Go figure..Thanks
Hey man, we are all here to help each other. I know how you feel. As the economy tanks, more scams are springing up all the time. Just keep an keen eye on this one.

one to one coaching