one to one coaching

This guy called SantoShScapler cannot be trusted

Spizozo

I massaged him on Telegram to exchange the indicator I bought called trendviper and , and I begged him not to share on his telegram group he said yes now all of s sudden my indicators that I bought with hard earned cash are all over his telegram group and suddenly shared on this forum. I was so devastated I can't trust anyone from now on except the ones I already trust

Spizozo

Waiting for your comments guys before I share his scalping indicator that he is selling for $100 for free

babashemi

What are you waiting for comments from guys for ?
This is a sharing forum.
If you want to share it then go on and share.

grugged

Waiting for your comments guys before I share his scalping indicator that he is selling for $100 for free
How long have you known him?
I asked him for investor password so that I see if he is doing well using his $100 system, but he is finding it difficult to answer me.
I held my peace for now.
Please is the system really that good?
Thanks.

jocal

I want to expose this person as well. His telegram username is @santoshscalper and he is running a group promoting his scalping system and giving out free indicators.
He is a scammer, took my $100 which he called for a pool under his investment for 70:30 profit sharing but later blocked me from contacting him. His real name is Kumar, from India and his email address is sp18santosh@gmail.com
He has a big account of $40,000 equity and quite successful with his scalping trades but yet resorted to cheating of people - totally lost respect for him.
Please do not trust this person. Be warned.
I am also sharing his scalping system which I bought from him. My success rate was not high as there is no fixed rule. A lot of these entries are counter-trend and take profit is 3-5 pips without SL.

Attachments

Spizozo

That mother fu****r is a real scammer so be careful guys never associate yourself with him

Last edited by a moderator:
one to one coaching