Aurix Exchange

This is the EA I am developing for my self.

barshad

I don't have 15 years experience in Forex trading, I was not working in any swiss forex company, i have not spent my last 3 years in developing this great EA, I've not spent all my money and time in it.
Two and half months back my friend came to me and told me some one (his friend) is running a system which is making 40-50% profit a month. we should also be doing the same. (before that i never used the word forex in my life)
Some how he convinced me and i started work on this system.
After almost 2 month i made this system. running live on demo account (lost password of my last live demo account)
This system is based on A.I/NN/Trend/MACD.
This system is almost done, Adding greed levels in it (I know where to scalp the more money). Running live test at
and back test attached.

One more thing I want to clear that I am not sharing or selling because I want to participate in contest and Its not that I am teasing or marketing. Sorry for this

The reason I am showing these results because I want to tell the world, EA worked if designed carefully.

Thank you for your time :)

Attachments

• StrategyTester.jpg
    StrategyTester.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
I don't have 15 years experience in Forex trading, I was not working in any swiss forex company, i have not spent my last 3 years in developing this great EA, I've not spent all my money and time in it.
Two and half months back my friend came to me and told me some one (his friend) is running a system which is making 40-50% profit a month. we should also be doing the same. (before that i never used the word forex in my life)
Some how he convinced me and i started work on this system.
After almost 2 month i made this system. running live on demo account (lost password of my last live demo account)
This system is based on A.I/NN/Trend/MACD.
This system is almost done, Adding greed levels in it (I know where to scalp the more money). Running live test at
and back test attached.

I am really sorry I have no plan to sell (or even more sorry no plan share).

The reason I am showing these results because I want to tell the world, EA worked if designed carefully.

Thank you for your time :)

Thats really gr8 news.... Hope you make consistant profit like this. Good Luck..

Thats really gr8 news.... Hope you make consistant profit like this. Good Luck..

Looks like you are taking only Sell trades and there are times when you didnt take a trade for several months. Good... targeting only for shorts :)
Can you tell me, if you could this with sell trades, why you cant do with long trades...

Also, looks like you dont have a stoploss and you keep taking the trades untill the trades comes on your way.... and can see there were instances where it went more than 200 Pips against your trade...but still it looks good as it was able to make you get profit..

I hope you get the same results in forward test. Enjoy....

barshad

EA can do long trades too (on that i am already working)
No I do have stoploss (stoploss is from 50-250) if S/L is 250 it means great profit on the way :) this is how i designed the system.

One more thing I want to clear that I am not sharing or selling because I want to participate in contest and Its not that I am teasing or marketing

Also tried that on my friends real/live account, same good results ( , check the eurusdm entries only)

Thanks

Looks like you are taking only Sell trades and there are times when you didnt take a trade for several months. Good... targeting only for shorts :)
Can you tell me, if you could this with sell trades, why you cant do with long trades...

Also, looks like you dont have a stoploss and you keep taking the trades untill the trades comes on your way.... and can see there were instances where it went more than 200 Pips against your trade...but still it looks good as it was able to make you get profit..

I hope you get the same results in forward test. Enjoy....

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Please show statement tester from 2008 09.03 till 2009 11. 25 with same settings, only short.
Thanks.

barshad

Please show statement tester from 2008 09.03 till 2009 11. 25 with same settings, only short.
Thanks.

Here is that, but you please tell me why asked specifically for this period.
if you are thinking why I choose 29.08.2008 because that is exactly 2 years back from today nothing else.

Attachments

• StrategyTester2.jpg
    StrategyTester2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
if you are thinking why I choose 29.08.2008 because that is exactly 2 years back from today nothing else.
Thank you so much. I was wondering how you survive exactly on period 2009 11. 25. where EUR-USD was on some very high price about 1.5100 and your trades are only short and without any loosing trade. Your DD is to dangerious almost blowing account but i dont know how you have exelent results at all. I wish you best on EA contest, but i think you should not play with that risk on live.
Regards

Can you atleast tell us, how you are determining to go short? because there were gaps of few months in your statement. It clearly shows you are not simply opening the trade but you are determining the trend in some way.

barshad

Can you atleast tell us, how you are determining to go short? because there were gaps of few months in your statement. It clearly shows you are not simply opening the trade but you are determining the trend in some way.

EA waits for trigger from 4 sources when all 4 signals are positive it opens trade.
This is not that EA is opening short trade only. EA also opens long trades.

saxon

As this is sharing forum, we all come together to share ideas and finds.

I think I speak for all when I say congradulate you on robot success, but to keep true with nature of forum share, would you at least specify which indicators you are using.

I do not wish for you to share secrets of your EA, but I think it is best for us to work as group for all our success. So I ask you: please can you tell us exactly which four indicators you are using. The settings for the indicators and stratergies for entry and exit we can work together as forum to formulate, but I ask you to please start us in correct direction.

Thank you very much.

Has

We have all shared ideas and many systems which have helped us to advanced trading skills further. I have learn a lot from the team, the team have helped to developed correct procedures for trading they have Never fear from someone stealing their ideas coz stealing their ideas will not reduce their income. We have always worked together as a team and always will.

Attachments

• share.jpg
    share.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 0

barshad

Need investor

Need investor

Any one here willing to invest 1000$ +
Profit 50%/50% monthly income 40%+ Guarantee, Risk 0% Guarantee

Please PM me if you are interested or you have any question.

TIA

saxon

Any one here willing to invest 1000$ +
Profit 50%/50% monthly income 40%+ Guarantee, Risk 0% Guarantee

Please PM me if you are interested or you have any question.

TIA
How about before we invest with you, you share details of indicators so we can make our own EAs and test our own results. We all have morals here: if it works we will pay you.

Im sure if I can make EA that mimic your test results, we will all gladly invest with you, but before that, I am sure no-body here will invest with you.

Again, we are share forum

crexsking

How about before we invest with you, you share details of indicators so we can make our own EAs and test our own results. We all have morals here: if it works we will pay you.

Im sure if I can make EA that mimic your test results, we will all gladly invest with you, but before that, I am sure no-body here will invest with you.

Again, we are share forum

I agree....
Sharing is caring....

stovedude

Well, his stats have now gone into hiding (needs a PIN code for viewing). Why would you possibly invest in a system that you can't thoroughly test first?

Aurix Exchange