Aurix Exchange

Thread for 100% non Repainting Indicators !

zoom27

Ok Guys..Im starting this thread because i think there is no one Indicator for the MT4 Platform that dose not repaint and give some good signals if you have one post it please i will show you that everyone do repaint,maybe not in the backtest but in the live trading...Im so confused,after 2 years searching a profitable single indicator i will give up my forex trading because everything is repainting and nobody in the world will post a good 100% Non Repainting Indicator.

oxbuck

Ok Guys..Im starting this thread because i think there is no one Indicator for the MT4 Platform that dose not repaint and give some good signals if you have one post it please i will show you that everyone do repaint,maybe not in the backtest but in the live trading...Im so confused,after 2 years searching a profitable single indicator i will give up my forex trading because everything is repainting and nobody in the world will post a good 100% Non Repainting Indicator.

There's plenty of non-repainting indicators on here, but if you're looking for perfection then you're probably going to find a repainter.

Knez

zoom

Here you go .... ASCTrend1sig is non repainting .... after candle is closed and arrow is drawn above/below candle, the arrow will not move no matter what kind of movement will happen after that arrow. You need to play and find best setting with best time frame for you.
I will personally recommend default setting on 15 min tf.

Enjoy.

Knez.

Attachments

• ASCTrend1sig.ex4
    4.9 KB · Views: 48

zoom27

zoom

Here you go .... ASCTrend1sig is non repainting .... after candle is closed and arrow is drawn above/below candle, the arrow will not move no matter what kind of movement will happen after that arrow. You need to play and find best setting with best time frame for you.
I will personally recommend default setting on 15 min tf.

Enjoy.

Knez.

Forget it KNEZ...The Thread is for 100% Nonrepainting Indicators on the ACTUAL candle !!!!

forexnewx

try this 3 indicators..they are not repainting but they wont give you accurate signals because they dont repaint......probably the holy grail would be a HyBRID INDICATOR which would be 50% repainting and 50% non repainting...something has to combine these two things but since I have no clue about programing I dont even know if such a thing is possible...anyways good luck with the 3 indicators I hope they will help you out

Attachments

• Fisher_Yur4ik_1.mq4
    2.2 KB · Views: 14
  • xoindatr_123.mq4
    3.4 KB · Views: 20
  • ADXcrossesNon-repainting.mq4
    3.4 KB · Views: 23

saivenkat

Forget it KNEZ...The Thread is for 100% Nonrepainting Indicators on the ACTUAL candle !!!!

Zoom
As you said.. in mt4 nearly all indi's repaint..when you look for the last candle in formation also..
I feel it is enough if, one makes an entry after the last bar is closed.. one can have a decent collection of pips....and as Knez pointed out, there are many indicators like that of Asctrend1sig which "Recalculate" the last bar only..

BTW, if you don't mistake me.. shall i ask you.. what is the real purpose of this thread? ( Again i add bro.. just for curiosity and nothing beyond that)
1) Is it for proving that all MT4 indicators repaint?
2) Or to find a NON REPAINTING indicator?

Regards
Saivenkat:)

Knez

Ha, ha, ha, ha ... you must be kidding.

How can you have non-repainting indicator on actual (current) candle?

There is no such indicator. That would be future telling indicator then, and everyone knows that something like that doesn't exist.

Don't dream and foolish yourself.

Knez.

zoom27

The xoindatr is good but i miss the last candle :)

The Thread is to find 100% Non repainting Indicators.
I have try over 10000 Indicators in the last year and i have no constant prfitable Strategy found. :-((((

wis3m4n

...I have try over 10000 Indicators in the last year and i have no constant prfitable Strategy found. :-((((

I apologize for the "off-topic advice" but if you learn price action/basic patterns/sup & res/etc, i guarantee you will do fine even with repainting indicators! I did the same and it got me nowhere besides loosing my precious time!!!

(I mean no disrespect!) :)

wis3m4n

Ha, ha, ha, ha ... you must be kidding.

How can you have non-repainting indicator on actual (current) candle?

There is no such indicator. That would be future telling indicator then, and everyone knows that something like that doesn't exist.

Don't dream and foolish yourself.

Knez.

Dear KNEZ,
I'll be very happy to prove you're wrong... i'm NOT saying it's a profitable one! BUT, it is a "non-repaint on actual (current) candle"! ...try "steintz fractal breakout indicator" and let me know... BTW if you don't understand why, just let me know and i'll explain!

PS-You should know better before laughing! :D

Dear KNEZ,
I'll be very happy to prove you're wrong... i'm NOT saying it's a profitable one! BUT, it is a "non-repaint on actual (current) candle"! ...try "steintz fractal breakout indicator" and let me know... BTW if you don't understand why, just let me know and i'll explain!

PS-You should know better before laughing! :D[/QU

anybody know, how to use this "steintz fractal breakout indicator"

wis3m4n

anybody know, how to use this "steintz fractal breakout indicator"

here, indicators and templates attached... read the pdf and watch the webinars and you will have an idea! Don Steinitz (the creator) is a bit tricky so don't fall for his "sweet talk" while watching the webinars! i personally like and use the system but with different stoploss method... :)

Knez

Dear KNEZ,

PS-You should know better before laughing! :D

wis3m4n,

Never mind. Forget I even participate in this thread. I don't have time to argue about it.

Thank you.

Knez.

wis3m4n

Account Nummber is Incorect for the STFBI Indicator,cant see the arrows ???

use a demo account! ...than if you like the indicator just PM me your account number and i'll code it for you (has to be coded with acc number to work real accounts!)... :)

Justinvest

Hi All, I have been trading Forex for some time and used many indicators and found none to be consistenly profitable, I want to comment on 100% non repainting indicators. I dont think its just good enough to find one that doesnt repaint as I have those with arrow popups ect, but one that doesnt repaint and is accurate every single time. I have used indicators that will for example give you a buy arrow, the price buys a little then begins to sell the arrow sits on the screen indicating buy not repainting or disappearing but simply proving to be wrong, the same system then when price has sold for a bit indicates a sell almost all indicators seem to be reactive not predictive. If anybody has a non repainting accurate indicator even for just 10 pips I would be very interested

Thank you in Advance

wis3m4n

...I have used indicators that will for example give you a buy arrow, the price buys a little then begins to sell the arrow sits on the screen indicating buy not repainting or disappearing but simply proving to be wrong, the same system then when price has sold for a bit indicates a sell almost all indicators seem to be reactive not predictive. If anybody has a non repainting accurate indicator even for just 10 pips I would be very interested...

My friend... ALL DO RESPECT... understand that "technical indicators" are based on price action, doesn't matter if they show numbers, dots, arrows, lines, smiles, whatever... the indicator will "indicate" based on where price travels through time, meaning even if you have a non repainting indie that, for example, paints an arrow and than later it proves that it's a false/bad signal doesn't mean the indicator isn't accurate, because by the time it draw the arrow the price movement matched the requirements for that arrow to show up and that's why it's a reaction and not prediction...
what you want is something like wanting a crystal ball that will tell you the "lottery ticket" number!!!
My advice is for you to learn about price action and than YOU can try to predict what price will do next! Trust me, you'll improve much, if you learn price action... ;)

(PS-I mean no disrespect!)

-Pip-

My friend... ALL DO RESPECT... understand that "technical indicators" are based on price action, doesn't matter if they show numbers, dots, arrows, lines, smiles, whatever... the indicator will "indicate" based on where price travels through time, meaning even if you have a non repainting indie that, for example, paints an arrow and than later it proves that it's a false/bad signal doesn't mean the indicator isn't accurate, because by the time it draw the arrow the price movement matched the requirements for that arrow to show up and that's why it's a reaction and not prediction...
what you want is something like wanting a crystal ball that will tell you the "lottery ticket" number!!!
My advice is for you to learn about price action and than YOU can try to predict what price will do next! Trust me, you'll improve much, if you learn price action... ;)

(PS-I mean no disrespect!)

Well said!

Aurix Exchange