one to one coaching

Thread for no repaint indicators

Joy22

all posted on this tread not repaint indicators to build a library available to all

joy22

Attachments

StaticX

And here are some more from my collection....

Attachments

H

hermes

F#ck! guys are they all not repainting? Impossible! Wall Street couldn't survive if they would be.
That's a good amount of indis into my collection.
Thanks Hermes

P.S. mladen must be a reincarnation of Tesla? Both Serbian?
Has somebody the Kelly's indicators sold for $250?
Hermes

StaticX

Hi Herms,

Yup, all of mine are (with regards to the Allxxxx indicators, if you look at the source code you will se MAMethod and usually method 9 is for the zerolag indicator version)

I am a very big fan of mladen's code from Forex-TSD. He makes a lot of no repaint and non lagging indicators upon request. Every now and then he goes crazy and adds multi time frame (mtf) versions as well. Some his creations are even based on articles both old and new in financial magazines, such as the CCI Stochastics indicator)

ameer007

i dont know

i dont know

But the indicator is work fine in 1hour TF

thanks Joy u done too much for success of this forum

ayo_deji

hi joy,
please want to know if the supertrend nrp mtf repaints when you use 1hr time period on 15 mins chart. Also, can this indicator be changed from the line form to a bar form? Thanks in advance.

Regards

ayo_deji

All multiframe repaint.

"can this indicator be changed from the line form to a bar form":
i thing yes.

joy22
about the mtf repainting. There are some mtf indicators posted by staticx under this same thread. do you mean all these mtf indicator repaints? please i need answer as i'm getting confused with all these indicators.
Also i will like to ask if any trader has been successful trading with just combination of indicators? pls, i ask for members opinion.

Joy22

about the mtf repainting. There are some mtf indicators posted by staticx under this same thread. do you mean all these mtf indicator repaints? please i need answer as i'm getting confused with all these indicators.
Also i will like to ask if any trader has been successful trading with just combination of indicators? pls, i ask for members opinion.
example: if I use TF15 filtered TF60. The last 4 bars tf15 can change color within the upper limit TF60.

StaticX, Stovedude can explain better than me. I do not write English well.

joy22

ayo_deji

example: if I use TF15 filtered TF60. The last 4 bars tf15 can change color within the upper limit TF60.

StaticX, Stovedude can explain better than me. I do not write English well.

joy22
thanks joy22,
i do understand your explanation. If i may ask,
has anybody been successful in forex trading with only indicators.?

i've heard so many stuff about "you cannot be a successful trader with indicators" or "indicators lag a lot.

By the way joy22, does the xb4d repaints? it looks "almost perfect" on 1hr time frame?

StaticX

Not really, even with most of the indicators I use or Sytems such as Stealth Forex or Forex Rebellion, I still add my own analysis.

I usually add my own support and resistance lines. If I trade the 15 min timeframe then I will start on the Daily chart and work my way down to the 15 min chart adding in the various SR lines (different colors for different Timeframes). I never go back more than 4 days worth of price action as I find the intraday market does not really have that much of a memory.

I do not use Pivots or Fibo's and on occasion if I am trading the 1hour timeframe I may add a trend line and a counter trend line.

I also try to interperet as much as I can (limit knowledge though) the various candle stick patterns (although I do understand that these patterns only really hold true for the very high timeframes such as the dailey and higher)

I once tried to actually understand all the various price action patterns such as Butterfly, Bat... but I found they just messed me around... I may still one day attempt to learn Elliot Wave. Of the patterns I do know, I try and look for them, but they are the basic patterns (flt top and flot bottom triangles, ranges, double and tripple tops or bottoms and the head-and-shoulders)

But in general I try and keep it simple, I use systems like Stealth Forex and FXRebellion as an additional confirmation to my own analysis.

The holy grail for me would be to actually understand 100% pure price action analysis. I went through that YTC Price action trader course and found the 2nd chapter rather enlightning, then by the 3rd and 4th chapter I grew tiresome of the constant "get into the mind of the other traders" routine that author has going... it's bad enough trying to determine my own exists, and now the author wants me to read my crystal ball of emotions and understand where other traders are feeling pain points and capitalize on them, eish...

I have started going over Nial's Fuller course from "http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/" again (by the way, do not pay for his course as 80% of the videos he convinences you are only availble to members are actually all completely free on his front page. ) I obtained his course from this forum, under the "Price action thread".
I have also completed Hector De Ville's "Learn Forex Live", another good price action course, but I found that with his methods I would be sitting on my ass for days on end waiting for a good setup...
90% of Hector's intraday methodology is based on the standard "Breakout-Pullback-Continuation" methodology, and always trade in the direction of the trend. (he only uses support and resistane lines for the intraday trading method - which is look for setup on the 1 hour chart, then drill down to the 15min to actually enter the trade)
(Even his London Breakout method is based on the "breakout-pullback-continuation", and if the breakout does not pullback, as he says "just wave good buy and watch it goooooo")

Of all the courses that I have covered thus far, the few commanilties that I have identified are:
- Support and Resistance lines are king
- Never try to predict the market direction
- Never chase a trade
- Simply follow the market by reacting to its current condition.
- Money management by compounding a consistent profit is the holy grail

Personally I battle with patience, I tend to want action all the time and after 5 hours in front of the PC, i go fishing for the trades, which 99% of the time, bite me in the ass....
So now I have a printed check list that I HAVE to manually check off before I enter my trade...

Cheers
StaticX

Joy22

thanks joy22,
i do understand your explanation. If i may ask,
has anybody been successful in forex trading with only indicators.?

i've heard so many stuff about "you cannot be a successful trader with indicators" or "indicators lag a lot.

By the way joy22, does the xb4d repaints? it looks "almost perfect" on 1hr time frame?
sorry also xb4d repaint.
delete by list.

joy22

one to one coaching