one to one coaching

Thunder 4wd

H

hermes

Hi Guys,
I am testing the Thunder 4WD on demo FXDD Malta and I am very pleased with the results. The poor guy is asking some donation if it works and I will send him some if it will make money also on live account.
Test it on demo and give me a feedback to be sure that I am not the only one who is lucky.
I test it on EURGBP 5M.
Cheers Hermes

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi hermes,
i've had it on my demo for a few weeks in the past but eventually determined it didn't win any more than Kain or Megadroid.
So i rather load up on those two EAs instead. :)

H

hermes

Hi radicaltour,
What version of MD you are using? They are so many there. I use MD v 1.21 with news filter. The MD PRO is a scheissdreck! I don't know but Thunder performs good on demo for a while. I will give a shot live soon.
hermes

lat

Thunder 4wd

Hi Hermes
I am demoing on a EURUSD 5M, the only problem is it is not NFA Compliant.
Anyway it did 9 trades in two days with a profit $350. And two trades are losing $50. :cool:
EURGBP 5M did 8 trades for a profit of $447 and no losses so far. This in three days. So far so good. Let us see for at least 4-6 weeks what happens.:)
Have a great day.
Thanks for posting

H

hermes

It is winning also on my demo. Only today trade is still on and -$21. No big deal. It has something in it. More testing before live. I didn't know about the EG! That's a good idea.
Thanks Hermes

Has

Hi Guys,
I am testing the Thunder 4WD on demo FXDD Malta and I am very pleased with the results. The poor guy is asking some donation if it works and I will send him some if it will make money also on live account.
Test it on demo and give me a feedback to be sure that I am not the only one who is lucky.
I test it on EURGBP 5M.
Cheers Hermes
Hi Hemes, Is the ea only trades eur/gbp?

H

hermes

The author recommends only EG but as we can see Lat is trading also successfully on EU. The losing trade ended with -10.52. Shortly before it has 2 winning trades each +$15.
Hermes

one to one coaching