one to one coaching

Tickmill feedback - is FCA license enough for safe trading

marusyafx

Guys I have tickmill account and they added paypal recently. Also they have FCA license but I'm still unsure if they worth depositing more than 10K and trade seriously. Can you please clear my doubts about this? How trusted is this broker?

BiXin558

Give them a try. Deposit little money for a while. 6 month, a year. Tested them. Then you will know. I will do it, too.

marusyafx

I think traders need to pick trusted brokers, without proper check of regulation and trading conditions trading may turn into nightmare when your broker notice you.

marusyafx

BiXin558;n2337365 said:
Give them a try. Deposit little money for a while. 6 month, a year. Tested them. Then you will know. I will do it, too.
Hey thanks for your feedback.Do you reallyI think we should give them a chance?

Piperidge

marusyafx;n2337080 said:
Guys I have tickmill account and they added paypal recently. Also they have FCA license but I'm still unsure if they worth depositing more than 10K and trade seriously. Can you please clear my doubts about this? How trusted is this broker?
Yes and no.
A licence means that broker can provide services in that country. If you have a problem you still have to go to the regulator, not the licence provider.
Worst case - You can contact the licence provider (FCA), but they will only forward your ticket to the regulator.
Best case - They will assist you in the communication with the regulator and guide you through the process of making a claim.

P.S Last week the Tickmill support said they will no longer accept EU clients due to some issue with their regulator on the Seychelles.

marusyafx

Piperidge;n2341070 said:
Yes and no.
A licence means that broker can provide services in that country. If you have a problem you still have to go to the regulator, not the licence provider.
Worst case - You can contact the licence provider (FCA), but they will only forward your ticket to the regulator.
Best case - They will assist you in the communication with the regulator and guide you through the process of making a claim.

P.S Last week the Tickmill support said they will no longer accept EU clients due to some issue with their regulator on the Seychelles.
Yeah but as I understand client accounts were transferred from Seychelles to UK branch. Their platform is undergoing great changes in terms of performance as well.

one to one coaching