one to one coaching

Timing Solution Key or Crack

Wolf_man4444

Hello Everybody

Will anyone be kind enough to share timing solution software's crack or a valid key which works. Thanks in Advance. Peace
Can you kindly send me the link to the timing solution software
Hello Everybody

Will anyone be kind enough to share timing solution software's crack or a valid key which works. Thanks in Advance. Peace

Can you kindly send me the link to downloadthe timing solution advanced + incognito upgrade software

saibio

I posted one of the latest version here and have posted other earlier versions too.

But this forum seems to be totaly inactive in many ways. People used to say Sharing is Caring but looks like everyone runs away after getting something from this forum. If people are really interested, i am ready to post the latest TSA.

We can form a separate thread to do TSA alone if enough people are interested. And I would like participation from members who do download and I dont care about the leechers!

Post here your comments here so that I can decide for myself
Awsome Work Bro ... I wish to join with you

solid_id

Dear Kesk,
Just found out this forum from search engine, I am trying the 2018 version and it is now progressing calculating, hope it works.
Thanks a lot.
If you would like my help to spread this, let me know how to.
Thanks.

kesk

If you have downloaded and working, post something on Nifty projection/predictions here. And explain the technique used, that way others will also benefit from the posts.

kesk

Clearly you are not aware how to use the program. First you have to open the Price data either via Metastock data or csv or online, etc. Once the price is opened then you press the Calculate button. Then only most of the menu items will be enabled or allow you to work.

Watch the TSA videos on and learn. Then give it a try.

Hello guys, anyone have answer why did my TSA still limited, can't click a whole option.

Shirulai

Clearly you are not aware how to use the program. First you have to open the Price data either via Metastock data or csv or online, etc. Once the price is opened then you press the Calculate button. Then only most of the menu items will be enabled or allow you to work.

Watch the TSA videos on and learn. Then give it a try.
Yes, actually i'm new at this gigs. But thank you. Let's share some thoughts! Thank you Kesk

njana

I posted one of the latest version here and have posted other earlier versions too.

But this forum seems to be totaly inactive in many ways. People used to say Sharing is Caring but looks like everyone runs away after getting something from this forum. If people are really interested, i am ready to post the latest TSA.

We can form a separate thread to do TSA alone if enough people are interested. And I would like participation from members who do download and I dont care about the leechers!

Post here your comments here so that I can decide for myself
I installed this on my W10 x64 today, I found , there is already a patched exe of TSA included for 2017 version.
So, after installation, copied the patched file to installfolder, renamed the original TSA.exe as TSA.bak, while renaming the patched exe to TSA.exe.

On first run, it did give me the registration nag screen, I jut hit quit, then opted for extended version to lad.
It gave me a choice to download some goodies, which finished & load the GUI all OK.

To solve the NAG issue, I think I need to register it with my system's HW ID, using the debugger tip from the older archive.

Any idea, what is the new break point HEX address for 2017 version?

njana

I dont understand how to use it, if someone can give me a quick guide to understand this astrology.
Though it is in Arabic, if you watch it, you will get the idea on how to use it:
You must be registered for see medias

Hope this helps!

raonaeem

hi all
plz anyone can guide .. how to install this and how to bring data to it.. and than analyze.... any useful video . plz guide.
regards. rao naeem

kesk

raonaeem & zerolimit

Install from the setup first. Then copy the cr@acked exe from the archive to the installed folder. Run the program. If it asks for a key, enter a 16 digit number. Program should start working.

Regarding how to bring data, and then analyse, - that's a tall order. Unless you know about a particular program & its usage, it would be difficult to explain. Better look at their website, Help where you can find answers to almost all questions. They do have helpful videos. Good luck.

one to one coaching