Aurix Exchange

Timing Solution Key or Crack

kesk

- TSA download link

- crack for TSA

- Terra link

- Terra crack link

1st you have to TSA. After that you can chose to install Terra or not. Copy the cracked files to the install direrctory and run them. If you want, take a backup of the original exe's

quickut

- TSA download link

- crack for TSA

- Terra link

- Terra crack link

1st you have to TSA. After that you can chose to install Terra or not. Copy the cracked files to the install direrctory and run them. If you want, take a backup of the original exe's
Thanks for uploading and sharing
pl provide decryption key

kesk

- 4-10-2021 Version of Terra

Copy the link and look carefully. Forwarder is the issue, nothing wrong with the URL. No need of decryption key !!!

Theva

- 4-10-2021 Version of Terra

Copy the link and look carefully. Forwarder is the issue, nothing wrong with the URL. No need of decryption key !!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Are you certain that the decryption key isn't required for this particular download?

kesk

You must be registered for see images attach

Are you certain that the decryption key isn't required for this particular download?

Just look 1 post above, you will find your answer, 'quicktut' has downloaded. Sometimes, blindly following wont help, you might have to find why its not working for you while it works for others.

Theva

Just look 1 post above, you will find your answer, 'quicktut' has downloaded. Sometimes, blindly following wont help, you might have to find why its not working for you while it works for others.
Despite having a screen capture of the decryption key pop-up, I would not have been able to prove anything if I had escalated the situation blindly. We must deal with situations in a mature and intelligent manner at times, rather than shooting ourselves in the foot with a snide comment.

kesk

Despite having a screen capture of the decryption key pop-up, I would not have been able to prove anything if I had escalated the situation blindly. We must deal with situations in a mature and intelligent manner at times, rather than shooting ourselves in the foot with a snide comment.

There is nothing 'snide' in my reply to you. Simply pointing out that when others can download, you are not able to. And also I have mentioned that to 'take a look at the URL. Forwarder is the issue'. I can't be more explicit than that. So the issue is from your side.

And try to work out a solution by yourself for these kind of internet issues. With scores of phishing happening every day and people losing out, you don't once again 'blindly' follow the link.

A thank you would have done wonders!

Aurix Exchange