one to one coaching

today this ea make profit

stovedude

Another forum member has claimed that 2015 backtested on a renko chart with 0 losses for a couple years. Maybe we should try that?

CocoaRush

Here is a slightly different version

Here is a slightly different version

I found this a short while ago. It is the exact same code except someone has given it a martingale twist (and a new name). I recreated the code from generic "educated" variables to meaningful variables so I could get an adequate understanding of the trade logic.

I tried back testing to find good parameters but the parameters were all over the place. I guess that goes to show how risky this EA really is. I ended up with the attached settings. I would recommend not trading this ea with an account less than $5,000. The martingale really makes this EA sing but is also what makes it so scarry! The natural draw downs are in the 40-50%. If you can stomach it, it is a good pip accumulator. I average about $30-$60 a day with the initial lot starting at 0.01.

Attachments

today it will make 143 $ profit

today it will make 143 $ profit

today on think forex chart 143$ making anybody using this ea please careful dont trade small amount of equities it need 10000$ and above

Attachments

hi friend

hi friend

default settings use hour trade - true,gbpusd 1minute chart enter market in asian session only closed before london market open its safe for our money sorry for my bad english dears

can see this strategy testing report

can see this strategy testing report

i am not a genius in forex trading i am just beginner in trading only genius in our forum he is stove dude only one man he is a genius i just checking robot2015 professional on different tf and lot size and positions i wil testing in demo on tommorrow it wil give a good results i wil share to our forum members this one is strategy testing report only

Attachments

today it will make 210$

today it will make 210$

dear frineds today only 210$ profit but draw down is just big if you wish anybody thanked for me dont say to me its all greetings going to my dear friend stove dude thanks

Attachments

one to one coaching