Aurix Exchange

Tordenhox 8.36

playfuel

The website says its for H4 EURUSD. However, when installing the EA Activation which the site says is required it keeps opening error windows and crashed my PC, forcing me to reboot. It also crashed my optimization which was running overnight and was almost finished :mad:

I'm running win 7 x64 ultimate. Anybody got it to run properly?

basu

In case you are use Windows 7 or Vista

Make sure your MT4 terminal is installed outside of the Program Files directory (like on C:\MetaTrader4\)

I never tried these guys before, but there are some very nice
EAs there, provided the statements are accurate. The #1 EA
has a DD of only .3% over 491 days, which is the kind of safety
I'm looking for.

Don't know about the whole activation thing, but if it runs and
makes money, it doesn't really bother me.

Rob

Just installed the activation app, which went smoothly. I also downloaded the #1 rated EA and was surprised to find that it would not allow MT4 to run the EA on the strategy tester. This is a BIG negative. If I can't dial it in on the tester, I know I'm not going to have the time to optimize on demo.

Rob

VladimirM

All advisors on this site (FEXEA.com) more than copiers signals.
The authors put their rubbish in different code in different ways they are called, but are not experts and they will not work in the tester.

All advisors on this site (FEXEA.com) more than copiers signals.
The authors put their rubbish in different code in different ways they are called, but are not experts and they will not work in the tester.

Well, just call me stupid. It sure "looked" like I was downloading an EA. When I saw
there were no inputs, I kind of figured that something was going on.

Rob

maximo

I like this EA from that site, very nice equity curve with SL50, TP50.

Can someone decompile it so we can check if they are just trade copiers?

Attachments

• Lidka mtu FX.ex4
    49.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Lidka mtu FX.jpg
    Lidka mtu FX.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 4

playfuel

Forward Testing

Forward Testing

I finally got the Activation running.

The EAs sure look interesting.

But many of the EAs are scalpers on small timeframes, so trade copiers might not work too well with the lags inherent from signals to orders.

I also find it strange, cos developers are invited to send in their EAs and they get $10 / month for each subscriber. But there's no hint on the website that they charge subscribers for use of the signals...? Anyone can shed some light on that? Boogor, are you using it live? Do they charge for the signals?

Anyway, since there's no way to backtest, I set up a new Pepperstone Razor demo account with all the top 10 EAs on it and of course Tordenhox.

The fxbook stats are as attached -

You must be registered for see images

Let's see how it works..if it works..:)

Boogor

Do they charge for the signals?

That what I found

FEXEA | About us
Our main goal is to completely eliminate all exiting commercial services for traders, like expert advisers, signal providers etc...
Fexea.com has made a real revolution in the world of trading and offers unprecedented level of service that has no analogues.
From now on You have a place to share and use top rated systems from all around the world.
We have opened for You an access to a carefully selected systems with a convenience and a simplicity of use.
We invite you to enjoy our service absolutely free.

Maybe it's a scam for ea developpers
I think that plan of fexea is to make money from Ad

playfuel

Boogor - Now that you mention it..it does appear that its not working vs whats on the fexea site.

My MT4 has been running the whole time, yet still no trades. The fexea activation is also still running with allow trading clicked on. All MT4 settings for EA trading are active... very strange?? :mad::mad:

Has your MT4 been trading?

playfuel

I have emailed to fexea about this and in an echange of emails, their only suggestion was to remove the myfxbook EA and let it run for a few days.

So unfortunately no live tracking for the moment until its resolved.

Boogor - your trades look good! So it seems the fexea EAs are for real then..are these trades on a demo or real account?

beorn

I have emailed to fexea about this and in an echange of emails, their only suggestion was to remove the myfxbook EA and let it run for a few days.

So unfortunately no live tracking for the moment until its resolved.

Boogor - your trades look good! So it seems the fexea EAs are for real then..are these trades on a demo or real account?

You can try using the "new" updating feature in myfxbook.com using the investor password. No need for the EA anymore.

b.

wis3m4n

I like this EA from that site, very nice equity curve with SL50, TP50.

Can someone decompile it so we can check if they are just trade copiers?

I have decompile but not tried it yet! Let me know how it does... :)

Attachments

• Lidka mtu FX_EU1H~.mq4
    46 KB · Views: 3

eddie70

Hello forex gurus has anyone tried forex hacked ?? i have tried bt it looks good i did change some setting got better results can anyone share some results ? or anyone using it on live account ???:)

condor666

Hello forex gurus has anyone tried forex hacked ?? i have tried bt it looks good i did change some setting got better results can anyone share some results ? or anyone using it on live account ???:)
I think you better post this in forex hacked thread.

nck111

Banned Users
2011.08.16 10:54:21 2007.01.01 00:00 Lidka mtu FX_EU1H~ EURUSD,H1: Can't run at Strategy Tester, to view trading history visit FEXEA.com

Aurix Exchange