Aurix Exchange

(Req) Toshko Raychev Fortunas FX Plus Trade Assistant

Theva

Hi guys

I'm looking for this system, hope someone willing to share.

You must be registered for see images attach

Theva

Here it is for you a good indicator you can try first on demo for a while before live, or go on micro account for a while
Thanks, tweeter for sharing the indi. I'm very sure some of the users in this forum owned this indicator but as usual, the willingness to share with others is something personal and we can't expect people will do that especially when we invest our hard-earned money.
Honestly, I noticed few traders lately having a different mindset particularly in this Forum; very positive & supportive. Because of this few good souls makes us think differently. I can easily specify their name but I don't think so it's appropriate and they may not like it either.
As part of my gratitude towards their willingness to share their indicators, I shared this indicator (my small contribution) for those who looking for this indicator as well. Hope it helps.

Theva

We have a good EA under fundraising at Clubbingbuy ( ) .
The price is USD34, I'm looking for friends (at least five traders) interested in buying it, that way we could minimize our acquisition cost (USD34/5).If you are interested, please email me:
thv_rajan@yahoo.com

Aurix Exchange