one to one coaching

Trade analysis provide by cfanfx

C

cfanfx

First i must say thanks to you all who have deem it fit to see this forum to this level. great appreciation as well to the creator of this forum. i want to say must tribute remain with dave , satorum , tinojaz, HAS , HERME, STJOHN, JOY21, And the grand pa Majeed. if your name is not mentioned please know that you are the best kept in my mind.

i wish to crave the indulgence of you all to start this tread with ultimate belief that we will make best use of it.

i have since noticed that our bias remain with market uncertainty. for this i have decide to open this tread to create room for trade technical analysis, trade signal , and trade fundamental support.

trade signal shall be based on the analysis base on technical purely, also with supporting evidence like screen short explaining the trade basis, and other supporting facts like resistance , fibo projection , and COT.

the view of this tread will not be limited to signal provision but also on training via chart screen shot , trend line drawing, fib projection and the likes.

i ve rather seen a case of someday me passing out then it therefore mean that i will not be here always we therefore must build ourselves for wealth and knowledge. this shall be the rudiment upon which this tread shall be based.

suggestion is therefore welcomed from all as far as individual can provide serial technical explanation to his or her view.

the yardstick of success measurement shall be based on weekly estimation of profit and possibly loss which shall be dully (taken care of).

weekend i belief will be for the next eek outlook for the selected pair,

for now, trade signal and analysis shall be based on the following pair,

1) e/u 2) g/u 3) e/j 4 )g/j 5) A/U, A/J , CAD/JPY. U /CAD,

AND ANY OTHER ONES FROM THE INTERESTED.

the succes of this tread therefore lies in your hand now, as i will only do my best to make you all happy . so your best to follow discretionary is with best contribution ( be it constructive criticism or supportive view) is thereby welcome.

Thanks and happy pipping

Cfanfx

Has

Thanks

Thanks

First i must say thanks to you all who have deem it fit to see this forum to this level. great appreciation as well to the creator of this forum. i want to say must tribute remain with dave , satorum , tinojaz, HAS , HERME, STJOHN, JOY21, And the grand pa Majeed. if your name is not mentioned please know that you are the best kept in my mind.

i wish to crave the indulgence of you all to start this tread with ultimate belief that we will make best use of it.

i have since noticed that our bias remain with market uncertainty. for this i have decide to open this tread to create room for trade technical analysis, trade signal , and trade fundamental support.

trade signal shall be based on the analysis base on technical purely, also with supporting evidence like screen short explaining the trade basis, and other supporting facts like resistance , fibo projection , and COT.

the view of this tread will not be limited to signal provision but also on training via chart screen shot , trend line drawing, fib projection and the likes.

i ve rather seen a case of someday me passing out then it therefore mean that i will not be here always we therefore must build ourselves for wealth and knowledge. this shall be the rudiment upon which this tread shall be based.

suggestion is therefore welcomed from all as far as individual can provide serial technical explanation to his or her view.

the yardstick of success measurement shall be based on weekly estimation of profit and possibly loss which shall be dully (taken care of).

weekend i belief will be for the next eek outlook for the selected pair,

for now, trade signal and analysis shall be based on the following pair,

1) e/u 2) g/u 3) e/j 4 )g/j 5) A/U, A/J , CAD/JPY. U /CAD,

AND ANY OTHER ONES FROM THE INTERESTED.

the succes of this tread therefore lies in your hand now, as i will only do my best to make you all happy . so your best to follow discretionary is with best contribution ( be it constructive criticism or supportive view) is thereby welcome.

Thanks and happy pipping

Cfanfx
Thank you Cfanfx it is a great idea, we will all learn and earn from the profesnal traders like your self, MJ and Tino. Cfanfx to be honest I have gained tremenders amount of knowledge from the forum. The entire team is so helpfull and supportive. It is nice to be part of the profesnal team.

C

cfanfx

thanks

thanks

you are all welcomed. and with your assistance i want to say we are success.

Thanks

radicaltour

VIP Member
I want to thank you Tijani (cfanfx) for the constant energy that you bring to the table. I believe we can all benefit from your relentless pursuit of "real" knowledge that enables one to actually be successful in trading in the long run.

I also want to thank others that you may have (accidentally) missed on your list such as bestfx-trader, strmac and stovedude, who's contributions are greatly appreciated as well.

We're all tackling the same problem with a common goal but from different angles. So the more help the better!

Dave

C

cfanfx

Still on the look for success

Still on the look for success

i am glad to present to you all that dollar index as at Friday signals downturn any moment from now.

so the awakening of the dollar crosses from the grave

the attached daily dollar index show extreme overbought and definitely the shift of COT interest from extreme to moderate long dollar.

i advise we all open a demo account with broker that allows oil , and index trading as this will allow us to make judicial projection as per all other currency strength.from their index report.

the usd index is strongly correlated with DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX (DJIA) a view and projection outlook on this indexes will aid our analysis in this tread.

for now let wait for the opening of trade and await trend confirmation. as we need not jump the gun for security purpose.

thanks and keep updated. Cfanfx

Attachments

C

cfanfx

Just for the purpose of learning

i wish i say something about ABC fibonacci projection and ALTERNATE FIB EXTENSION.

1) when you draw your fibonacci retracement line, note that the if the retracement exceeds 61.8% of the impulse move, please never apply the RPC calculator for your projection as price may see it as unrealistic target.

rather use the normal fibo retracement now on the retraced move the 16

this is where come in your alternate price projection

e.g FIG A shows RPC Extension on AUD/USD please do confirm from your ends

for your fib retracement, ensure that level 127.2 % and 161.8% extension is available.

to twitch your mt4 fib retracement tools , double click on the fib dotted slant line, then right click to show fib properties , then select fib levels add @ %$ to each level shown then also creat level 127.2% and 161.8%

then click ok what you see i hope will be good. then remember one thing

share and be thankful...........cfanfx

Attachments

C

cfanfx

i wish i say something about ABC fibonacci projection and ALTERNATE FIB EXTENSION.

1) when you draw your fibonacci retracement line, note that the if the retracement exceeds 61.8% of the impulse move, please never apply the RPC calculator for your projection as price may see it as unrealistic target.

rather use the normal fibo retracement now on the retraced move the 16

this is where come in your alternate price projection

e.g FIG A shows RPC Extension on AUD/USD please do confirm from your ends

for your fib retracement, ensure that level 127.2 % and 161.8% extension is available.

to twitch your mt4 fib retracement tools , double click on the fib dotted slant line, then right click to show fib properties , then select fib levels add @ %$ to each level shown then also creat level 127.2% and 161.8%

then click ok what you see i hope will be good. then remember one thing

share and be thankful...........cfanfx

N.B (please, suggestion and modifications are welcomed as i can not do this alone.)

C

cfanfx

Now i am back, hope i meet the home cool.

Now i am back, hope i meet the home cool.

Thanks for being able to hold the house together during my absence. :d

C

cfanfx

fire sure system lengechan

fire sure system lengechan

Here you all go . Happy piping :d

C

cfanfx

this may be a useful tool

this may be a useful tool

have a pipful day. :D

one to one coaching