Aurix Exchange

Trade Made Simple [TMS] Indicators

Tsar

Method that was Simple, worked on All Timeframes and Simple Rules.

It's NOT Easy found Indicators for this and NOT Perfect too :p

Now, it's Time for SCALPING ??? :confused:

Here there are Trade Made Simple [TMS] Indicators :rolleyes:

2011-06-28 Updated files to v1.02 in Post #13 & Post #14

Good Luck :)

Attachments

• TMS-Osc Histo.mq4
    7.6 KB · Views: 2
  • TMS - Osc_Histo.jpg
    TMS - Osc_Histo.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 6
  • TMS-Osc Histo 3TF.mq4
    14.4 KB · Views: 6
  • TMS-Osc Histo 3TF.ex4
    14 KB · Views: 1
  • TMS-Osc 2TF.mq4
    8 KB · Views: 6
  • TMS-Osc 2TF.ex4
    6.7 KB · Views: 4
  • TMS-Osc MTF.mq4
    7.3 KB · Views: 3
  • TMS-Osc MTF.ex4
    6 KB · Views: 2
  • TMS-Osc Histo MTF.mq4
    7.6 KB · Views: 3
  • TMS-Osc Histo MTF.ex4
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
  • TMS-Osc Histo.ex4
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
C

christiaan

i think in this case my first impressions was wrong.This is worth testing.No there is no manual but this is my impression of the chart below.The two histobars change to green.On the tms osc the green line has grossed above the red one.

On the tms osc histo 3tf you have a bullish trend on the 1hr and 4 hr frame but bearish on the daily.Must have a closer look at this one

Attachments

• awesome.jpg
    awesome.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
C

christiaan

not like this.these indicators repaint the last few bars to generate false entries.It is a well known tecnique of scammers.WHat is funny though is that it's not for sale.

Run it on the 1m frame if you want you will soon see what i mean.If it looks to good to be true to accurate then it is.

Tsar

It's (realy) Good to be TRUE !

It's (realy) Good to be TRUE !

Trade Made Simple [TMS] Indicators in my First Post, taken from Programmer/Coder.
It's FREE, NOT Commercial Indicators. Used New Concept / New Theory for maked Indicator :cool:
Often Programmer/Coder Not given MANUAL or Explain for their Indicator.

In Study Case, 99.99% Signal Arrow/Dot and Histogram Indicators REPAINTER ! :D

I agreed and follow Knez said :

This indicator is same as every other indicator-repainting one. All indicators are lagging so they must repaint, as no indicator can look in to the future, specially this one, as it shows SIGNAL on your platform, and you know that you will never have real time data on MT4 or other platforms, as you only get what your broker is sending to you. Without real time data you cannot have precise SIGNAL information.

No matter how accurate or precise your indicator is, they will always be lagging one.

It's (realy) to Good to be TRUE !
If can found Signal Arrow/Dot and Histogram Indicators accurate 100% :rolleyes:

Btw... Why a Lot TRADERS, still looking for (until Now) ??? :confused:
Search Simple Signal for HOLY GRAIL :p

C

christiaan

Trade Made Simple [TMS] Indicators in my First Post, taken from Programmer/Coder.
It's FREE, NOT Commercial Indicators. Used New Concept / New Theory for maked Indicator :cool:
Often Programmer/Coder Not given MANUAL or Explain for their Indicator.

In Study Case, 99.99% Signal Arrow/Dot and Histogram Indicators REPAINTER ! :D

I agreed and follow Knez said :

It's (realy) to Good to be TRUE !
If can found Signal Arrow/Dot and Histogram Indicators accurate 100% :rolleyes:

Btw... Why a Lot TRADERS, still looking for (until Now) ??? :confused:
Search Simple Signal for HOLY GRAIL :p

Here is some proof.There is no manual but this is how i tried to trade this system.

Excibit A
both histograms has switched to red.Now you wiat for that candle to close because a life one will repaint.I waited for it to close and entered my trade at the open of the next candle.

Also the tsm osc histo(little boxes indicator) you are bearish on the 1m,5m and 15m frame.Once again you need to wait for the candle to close because it will repaint a life one.

Excibit BThis is a screen shot taken afterwards while the first one is taken before.The yellow line where the price is i entered this trade.Now let's look at excibit B the blue vertical line markes the time.Look at the candles and you will see it is at the right time.

Now on excibit B you will see the two histigrams bars never swicthed to red and the boxes indicator was never bearish on the 1m 5m and 15m frame.

We all now that an indicator will repaint while the candle is open and life.However if you compare these two screen shots you will notice that it repaints the last few bars.Ladies and gentelman the proof is right in front of you.I myself have been scammed like this before in the exact same way.

I close my case

Attachments

• suspion.jpg
    suspion.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
  • proof repaint.jpg
    proof repaint.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
C

christiaan

Here is some proof.There is no manual but this is how i tried to trade this system.

Excibit A
both histograms has switched to red.Now you wiat for that candle to close because a life one will repaint.I waited for it to close and entered my trade at the open of the next candle.

Also the tsm osc histo(little boxes indicator) you are bearish on the 1m,5m and 15m frame.Once again you need to wait for the candle to close because it will repaint a life one.

Excibit BThis is a screen shot taken afterwards while the first one is taken before.The yellow line where the price is i entered this trade.Now let's look at excibit B the blue vertical line markes the time.Look at the candles and you will see it is at the right time.

Now on excibit B you will see the two histigrams bars never swicthed to red and the boxes indicator was never bearish on the 1m 5m and 15m frame.

We all now that an indicator will repaint while the candle is open and life.However if you compare these two screen shots you will notice that it repaints the last few bars.Ladies and gentelman the proof is right in front of you.I myself have been scammed like this before in the exact same way.

I close my case

I think i was wrong.I saw it repaint on the 1m frame yet i find now that there is something fishy going on.I ran it through the simulator with winning trades and losing trades and i find no repainting.Maybe the 1m frame is not working properly.

Anybody testing this one cause it may be really good.

C

christiaan

I don't think so.I ran it through the 1m frame again and it looks to me like it can be a good scalper.

Tsar

TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1 System

TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1 System

Trade Made Simple [TMS] Indicators Update :

2011-06-28 Updated files to v1.02
- Improved performance.
- OnBarClose=false did not work correctly.

Incl. in TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1 System

Enjoy... ;)

Attachments

• TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1.jpg
    TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 5
  • TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1 with MA.jpg
    TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1 with MA.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 4

Tsar

TMS - Osc Histo_H1 System

TMS - Osc Histo_H1 System

- Improved performance.
- OnBarClose = false did not work correctly.
- Fixed Alerts : Alert

Incl. in TMS - Osc Histo_H1 System

Enjoy... ;)

Attachments

• TMS - Osc Histo_H1.jpg
    TMS - Osc Histo_H1.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 2
  • TMS - Osc Histo_H1 with MA.jpg
    TMS - Osc Histo_H1 with MA.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 1
C

christiaan

On friday i ran this system through the 1m frame to make sure there is no funny business.I marked my enrties with a horizontal line having a mental stop-loss and take profit of 10 pips.

It worked rather well.Starting thuesday i will trade it with 0.01 lots.If i'm up 30 pips i'm done.If i'm down 30 pips i'm done for the day.What i like about this system is that if both bars turns red in a long trade i would exit the trade immedaitly.So even if it does not hit my tp of 10 pips the chances that it will hit your stop-loss is low.Most likely my losses will only be a few pips.

if it works as well as i believe it would we might have something that can generate profits on almost a dailly basis.Will keep you posted.I think it highly unlikely that it will not work on frames like the 1hr.You might want to add delphi scalper's currency streght meter and then trade a streghing currencing agaonst a weakening one

jamesfr

Please keep us updated on this one Christiaan,I'm looking for a decent scalping method but am busy trying to create my own so your results would be appreciated.

teapeak

- Improved performance.
- OnBarClose=false did not work correctly.

Incl. in TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1 System

Enjoy... ;)

Hi Tsar, could you please also provide the arrows indi? Thanks;)

C

christiaan

fooled my simulator

fooled my simulator

Please keep us updated on this one Christiaan,I'm looking for a decent scalping method but am busy trying to create my own so your results would be appreciated.

hello james.The system does not work as well as i thought.I ran it through the simulator and saw no repainting.But trading the 1m frame i saw that the simualtor is fooled.The histo 3tf repaints.When the 15m boxes switch trend the last 15 boxes get's repainted.I'm thinking of replacing the histo 3tf with something similair that does not repaint like this.

Tsar

Hi christiaan,

Thank's for your Report about this [TMS] Indicators.

Price moving Start Lowest TF than Highest TF : Start M1, then M5, etc...
TREND more Strongest from Highest TF than Lowest TF : From MONTHLY, then WEEKLY, etc...

I given 2 (two) Couple - OSC and HISTO with Defferent Time Frime ;)
I will give you a Little explaint with my Strategy to use TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1 System :

Look at the First M15 OSC (Current TF) and for Conform use M15 HISTO.
And the Second always look TREND in H1 OSC and for Conform use H1 HISTO.

Signal ARROW don't use for TRIGER ! Only for Confirm because LATE given Signal :eek:

You can use M5 Time Frime @ ASIAN Market's...
I recommend use M15 Time Frime @ EUROPE Market's (because Strongest Market than ALL)

Don't use SIMULATOR or DEMO for Tested !!! (Because Brokers never Cheat for this... :p)
More Better use REAL Account like MINI or MICRO... :D

For SCALP use M5 & M15 Time Frime (because M1 is too Noise) for REAL Trade.
And do SCALP in INTRADAY only...

MEMO :
More 8 Months, I spend my time for Search Indicators (NO Found the BEST) and Learn Strategy for SCALP tehnique.

Best Regards, :)
Tsar

hello james.The system does not work as well as i thought.I ran it through the simulator and saw no repainting.But trading the 1m frame i saw that the simualtor is fooled.The histo 3tf repaints.When the 15m boxes switch trend the last 15 boxes get's repainted.I'm thinking of replacing the histo 3tf with something similair that does not repaint like this.

On friday i ran this system through the 1m frame to make sure there is no funny business.I marked my enrties with a horizontal line having a mental stop-loss and take profit of 10 pips.

It worked rather well.Starting thuesday i will trade it with 0.01 lots.If i'm up 30 pips i'm done.If i'm down 30 pips i'm done for the day.What i like about this system is that if both bars turns red in a long trade i would exit the trade immedaitly.So even if it does not hit my tp of 10 pips the chances that it will hit your stop-loss is low.Most likely my losses will only be a few pips.

if it works as well as i believe it would we might have something that can generate profits on almost a dailly basis.Will keep you posted.I think it highly unlikely that it will not work on frames like the 1hr.You might want to add delphi scalper's currency streght meter and then trade a streghing currencing agaonst a weakening one

Tsar

Hi Tsar, could you please also provide the arrows indi? Thanks;)

Hi teapeak,

TMS-Osc Cross v1.04 Indie (ARROWS Indie) included in TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1.zip file... ;)

Recommend use TMS - Osc Histo_M15_H1.tpl, you will see the SAME with my Picture in Post :rolleyes:

Best Regards, :)
Tsar

C

christiaan

hello tsar.I believe that i've been trading the system the wrong way.You see i saw today that if you wait for both the bars indicators to retrace your signals is far more powerfull.

Let me explain...until now i've been taking signals when only one retrace.So if i take a long trade i will wait for one of the bar indicators to switch to red and then when it switch back to green while the other one was green the whole time i will buy.Something like vertigo that gives you many entry pionts along a trend.By waiting for both to retrace and then switch colour together within a few bars it seems to be far more effective.

Also i wonder about the wisdom of staying out of the market with economic reports when trading the 1m frame.It is a risk but i think that it may be a opportunity to make big cash.Look at pic you will see that when news were released price exploded to the upside giving you a opportunity to get a winning trade with awesome risk reward ratio by employing a simple trailing stop.If the trade went against you you might be out 10 pips while using my trailling stop you could have made 70 pips more or less.

However you must note that the 3tf histo does repaint so i don't know exactly what it said.But this is only for arguments sake.Have a look

Attachments

• trailing stop.jpg
    trailing stop.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
C

christiaan

hello tsar.I think you are right the 1m frame is too noisy.Perhaps trading the 1m frame is as impossible as people say it is.At least now i'm sure there is no funny business with this system and the results on the 1hr frame should be impressive.

Today i got burned and i'm down 27 pips.Still think i will go one more day at it and finish off the week because friday is non-farm payroll day.

Tsar

Hi christiaan,

I need your BBand Stop like your Picture... Upload it, please.
I will synchronize with this TMS System. Thank's before :)

(I have a Lot BBand Stop, Price Channel Stop and All about Stop Loss... but need more Time to looking for)

hello tsar.I believe that i've been trading the system the wrong way.You see i saw today that if you wait for both the bars indicators to retrace your signals is far more powerfull.

Let me explain...until now i've been taking signals when only one retrace.So if i take a long trade i will wait for one of the bar indicators to switch to red and then when it switch back to green while the other one was green the whole time i will buy.Something like vertigo that gives you many entry pionts along a trend.By waiting for both to retrace and then switch colour together within a few bars it seems to be far more effective.

Also i wonder about the wisdom of staying out of the market with economic reports when trading the 1m frame.It is a risk but i think that it may be a opportunity to make big cash.Look at pic you will see that when news were released price exploded to the upside giving you a opportunity to get a winning trade with awesome risk reward ratio by employing a simple trailing stop.If the trade went against you you might be out 10 pips while using my trailling stop you could have made 70 pips more or less.

However you must note that the 3tf histo does repaint so i don't know exactly what it said.But this is only for arguments sake.Have a look

Tsar

Market Flow Indicators

Market Flow Indicators

Add Market Flow Indicators with base Combination S/R + MA
This Indies for Support Trade Made Simple [TMS] System

1. MktFlwAnlMth_Math with 2 Lines Flow (in LEFT Picture)

Setting Default to use M1 - M5 - M15

2. MktFlwAnlMth_Chart with 3 Lines Flow (in RIGHT Picture)

Setting Default to use M30 - H1 - H4

Another Additional TOOL :

A. Signal Bars (AAD Mods)
For to know Trend, Price and etc...

B. DailyData
Setting One Stick Candle & Gray Box for to know Price move in One Daily.

Enjoy... :)

MEMO :
All Indicators included in TMS_Market Flow.zip File
Choice use TMS - MktFlwAnlMth_Math.tpl / TMS - MktFlwAnlMth_Chart.tpl
It's SAME ! I was Setting like my Explain in above :rolleyes:

Attachments

• TMS - MktFlwAnlMth_Math.jpg
    TMS - MktFlwAnlMth_Math.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 2
  • TMS - MktFlwAnlMth_Chart.jpg
    TMS - MktFlwAnlMth_Chart.jpg
    672.4 KB · Views: 4