Trade the Turns)

Aldik

Hello, let's post result of forecast..
It is not perfect reversal, but the formation of High..

You must be registered for see images attach

allonso

Squaring Time and Price

Squaring Time and Price

Hi All,

I know from observation and test that the markets are mathmatical in their nature. For some considerable time I traded stocks using only maths not astrology, which I could not get my brain to accept.

For some time I have been trying to find a way to place time equal to price as the title says "Squaring Time and Price", I attach two charts for comment. It is not easy to do as I really need a program that will Plot multiple vertical lines, In which I can set the spacing in the terms of numbers (say 11, 38 etc). I already have a program that I wrote with help in mt4 that does this with Horizontal lines. I have used the cycle lines within mt4 but as this is set to times it becomes very fiddly.
Any comments and help welcomed.

Allonso

Gandoni

This blog post explains how to square time and price in MT4...

This blog post explains how to square time and price in MT4...

Hi All,

I know from observation and test that the markets are mathmatical in their nature. For some considerable time I traded stocks using only maths not astrology, which I could not get my brain to accept.

For some time I have been trying to find a way to place time equal to price as the title says "Squaring Time and Price", I attach two charts for comment. It is not easy to do as I really need a program that will Plot multiple vertical lines, In which I can set the spacing in the terms of numbers (say 11, 38 etc). I already have a program that I wrote with help in mt4 that does this with Horizontal lines. I have used the cycle lines within mt4 but as this is set to times it becomes very fiddly.
Any comments and help welcomed.

Allonso

blueocean

Thank you so much, I think thisis exactly from where oru friend Aldik started from, and moved
away solwly in a different direction. Iam sure its worth reading

Blueocean

Aldik

Hello friends! Some forecasts on Intraday:

1. Gold.
Timeframe - M15
Time - 04:00 (GMT+2)
2. GBP.
Timeframe - M15
Time - 06:45

whitebety

Iwill give this a try as well. Take care with the price though. Time should be pretty spot on but pricewise idk I am still working at this.

allonso

Hi Aldik,

Your forcasts on Gold and GBP did drop on turning points although they were very, very minor ones. Had you been 7 bars later on Gold and 5 bars later on the GBP your forcast would have been great, but as it was a 20 Exponetial MA would have done better. Can you improve the timing and discuss just how you arrive at your forcasts.

Allonso

Ammazing

Hi guys. I am also interested in Gann methodolgy.
But now i am Technical trader. And i want to give my advice:

Trend - Down.
Timeframe - 1 hour.
Advice - Buy at 1.2890 with Sl - 1.2820. Tp - 1.2930.

I think you will like my recomendation..)

mario777

So, anybody bought the calculator already? Please share your experience. Seems the seller is too busy and have no time to share more examples. Im not convince yet.

redneedle

Beware !!! Fraud & trickster !!!

Beware !!! Fraud & trickster !!!

HI ALL!

this guy Aldik sells his course about Gann Trading
DON'T TRUST HIM HE IS JUST A FRAUD
recently i've payed him $300 for the full course ... next thing he did just vanished

he just a trickster teenager of 16

SIMPLY STAY AWAY FROM HIM

blueocean

HI ALL!

this guy Aldik sells his course about Gann Trading
DON'T TRUST HIM HE IS JUST A FRAUD
recently i've payed him $300 for the full course ... next thing he did just vanished

he just a trickster teenager of 16

SIMPLY STAY AWAY FROM HIM
Hello redneedle,

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your money. In fact many of us have been conned by 16 year olds and alike.
I was in touch with him and I assumed he was very childish and just trying to get his 300 dollars. But I did not send him.

Thanks for warning though.

Take care.

blueocean

ayex

I told you long ago that his thing was a lie, and instead of believing me you started to defend him and licking his ass. So, now hope you enjoy that "turn out" of the events.

pawel

This scam

This scam

Guys do not buy the products these guys anything.
And do not subscribe to their mailing list for paid signals themselves on the market, not what sense is pure profanity or deception.

Attachments

imgekko

Thanks redneedle for finding out the end of the story. Sorry for your 300USD. I asked Aldik practical trading questions and he kept skipping me. So I thought he was an advertisment trying to sell something. And he disappeared frequently. Only trading the turns can not make money.