Trade the Turns)

This thread is covering turn dates, so I thought it be appropriate to check here to see if anyone has any thoughts regarding the turn dates in the Bradley Siderograph coming up in about a week? The turn date in February appeared to work pretty well (i.e., a top in the siderograph corresponded to a low in the S&P 500). The turn date in mid-July looks massive compared to the February one so the impact could be huge. However, I haven't used this tool before and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience using it. There are plenty of resources on the internet that talk about how to use it to time turns in the stock market, but I haven't seen much research on how to apply it to Forex. What are your thoughts?

Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

paparock34

can any one please tell me the which is this square of 9 software or give me the links to this software
You must be registered for see images attach

this software was used by Aldiyar Tokanov in I tried to search software but i couldnt
Please upload links to software

Rafael Karimov

Hello paparock34 it is here . can any one send me manual how to use square 9 (preferably on Russian) thanks;)

Reqd valculator

Reqd valculator

hi anybody have any knowledge about this calculator based on gann