one to one coaching

(Req) Tradeonix by Russ Horn 2.0 + Maxinator Trade Assistant (Full Version)

vitalfx

Forex Trader
I need this Russ Horn system, please if anybody have, share it

watch the link please:

Sixer

Forex Trader
vitalfx,

why are you opening a thread for this request again - did you forget that you did this end of 2016 already:

It seems you became old ...

Sixer

vitalfx

Forex Trader
No dear, i did not become old, it is right that i opened this thread at the end of 2016 but still trying to find only "Maxinator Trade Assistant", i have the old version of "Tradeonix", if you have tradeonix 2.0 including "Maxinator Trade Assistant", please share, i think, now you are clear for my this repeated thread for Tradeonox, you know forum members jump fast to new thread, so i repeated thread about "Tradeonix"

Last edited:

dettol2

vitalfx;n427347 said:
No dear, i did not become old, it is right that i opened this thread at the end of 2016 but still trying to find only "Maxinator Trade Assistant", i have the old version of "Tradeonix", if you have tradeonix 2.0 including "Maxinator Trade Assistant", please share, i think, now you are clear for my this repeated thread for Tradeonox, you know forum members jump fast to new thread, so i repeated thread about "Tradeonix"
i found this site 2.0 for 80 buck anyone willing to share

ahmadjohar

Attachments

The file you're referring to is the installer file called TradeonixIndicators.exe, I've scanned it and have used it to installed the indicators, template, and ea. The package is clean.

one to one coaching