one to one coaching

(Discuss) trading Binary Options

jef

Indian

Indian

I am not yet trading Binary's yet but I am seriously concidering learning and doing it. This is one system I may purchase:

He also has many other versions on some sister web sites. He seems to have the best method of trading it out there as far as I can see.:)

I am not yet trading Binary's yet but I am seriously concidering learning and doing it. This is one system I may purchase:

He also has many other versions on some sister web sites. He seems to have the best method of trading it out there as far as I can see.:)
What are those sister websites.?

Stovedude, any way to get these systems?

jef

Another site

Another site

Code:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=EfFYZ&m=JjQ6QMe5VbyCHS&b=RfAahqBkx5vt_PX0qnpDig
:)

lizayuen

Binary options trading is really good specially when you know the strategies of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more concerned knowing if you could get your money out. The brokers are unregulated and overseas. Watch this video on Banc De Binary, one of the supposed leading brokers in the field.

jason2005

I did see this link posted in several other forums. For my part, I have a lot of friends that have succeeded in "getting their money out", and I will see what happens to me when I "can" if I succeed in "winning"

axl

hi I'm based in the UK and i know IG index do binary and options trading also gftuk... and i know they are both FSA regulated

I did see this link posted in several other forums. For my part, I have a lot of friends that have succeeded in "getting their money out", and I will see what happens to me when I "can" if I succeed in "winning"
Without a doubt, my first goal would be to see if I could get my initial deposit back and not let a large ballance sit there. Without being regulated and in a foreign country, you don't have much recourse in getting your money out if they did refuse to pay you.

watsone

I've just started trading Binary Options i use OptionBit who i believe are based in Cyprus ,i've not tried to withdraw any money yet but i know only one withrawal a month is free any other withdrawal is charged at a whacking ?40 per transaction,it is worrying, thankyou grisleback for drawing our attention to this potential problem

jason2005

I have heard a few bad things about OptionBit saying some people are having trouble withdrawing their money.

Has anybody got a good system that works well for binary options ?

I'm more concerned knowing if you could get your money out. The brokers are unregulated and overseas. Watch this video on Banc De Binary, one of the supposed leading brokers in the field.

This video has been pulled off YouTube, very strange. Wish I would have saved it for a reference. I chatted with someone at Banc De Binary and they claimed they never knew anything about it or who Victor was. You would think more than myself would have mentioned it to them by now and it just happens to get pulled after it started to circulate through the Forex sites... seems a little fishy

one to one coaching