Aurix Exchange

Trading journal spreadsheet

mahamaya

Hello

Anybody have the latest version of TJS (Trading Journal Spreadsheet) - preferably the Elite version otherwise the Forex version.

[

TraderASC

I use a similar one for stocks though. Programmed it myself and its more comprehensive that this. Includes much more stats. Took me about a year to tweak and add stuff.. But its pretty good

TraderASC

Hi. I have found that spreadsheet you were looking for ..its $199 on their website..are you willing to put in $50 for cost share..i already have 3 people willing to chip in ? so we have $150 need $50 more to get this

davy

Have you found the 4th person? How are you going to share? Do you know how to crak it?

Hi. I have found that spreadsheet you were looking for ..its $199 on their website..are you willing to put in $50 for cost share..i already have 3 people willing to chip in ? so we have $150 need $50 more to get this

mea_thome

Hi,

I would like to buy the TJS spreadsheet... did you buy it yet?

Cheers

freddieforex

Banned Users
Group buys are not allowed on this forum. Don't solicit them.

Hi, yes ive got it now. You can PM me if interested
This is the 5th posting where you tell members to contact you so you can sell something. What part of SHARE FORUM is NOT IN ENGLISH? You can't sell programs to members. :mad:

mblrazo

I can see why someone might want to get a free copy of this. I think it is not worth the cost. $200 for an excel spreadsheet? You can do the same with simple calculations. Don't get sucked up into all the features because most of them you might not even use.

binarybroke

The Trading Journal Spreadsheet is an easy to use, extremely informative (trade tracking) spreadsheet. Track, analyze, improve... to make every trade count.

spilliazy

Trading journal spreadsheet

Hello Stave,

I was wondering if we could have a forum for trading Journal?

Thanks regards

Aurix Exchange