one to one coaching

TradingMind Software

Hello,

Does anyone have Jake Bernstein's TradingMind Software"
It looks we should learn our mind set first!!!!

Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hello,

Does anyone have Jake Bernstein's TradingMind Software"
It looks we should learn our mind set first!!!!

Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor
here is it :

Code:
http://rapid*share.com/files/231823463/tradingmind.part1.rar
http://rapid*share.com/files/231823377/tradingmind.part2.rar
Enjoy .

aenigma

Reuploading as per Request

Code:
 [ATTACH]478690.vB5-legacyid=42283[/ATTACH]

johny123

Is anyone facing issues with Investdownload.com?
I am trying to download part 1 which is 100 mb and every time it reaches 80-90 mb, download stops. I have tried almost 5-6 times.
Any suggestions?

aenigma

Friend [MENTION=120776]johny123[/MENTION]

Code:
 [ATTACH]478703.vB5-legacyid=42297[/ATTACH]

johny123

Aenigma,

Thank you very much for re-uploading. I was able to download from these links very easily. Don't know if investdownload has issues with large file sizes.

Johny

No, Invest download does not have issues with large files. I was able to download from the first links. Perhaps you were downloading at a time your internet provider was experiencing high volume and therefore what you were experiencing was time filtering or it may be that you have dsl or wifi instead of high speed. A lot of factors can come into play. But glad it is all good now.

Peachy

Aenigma,

Thank you very much for re-uploading. I was able to download from these links very easily. Don't know if investdownload has issues with large file sizes.

Johny

johny123

Don't know what the issue was then.

I have got 2 very high speed (over 40 Mbps) internet connections from different providers. I tried on both of them at various times during the day time and night time. I retried almost around 10 times but every time it reached 80-90 MB, download would stop. Every time it appeared as if download was successful but when I checked the size of the file, it was never complete. I tried using VPN client but there also I faced same issue. Also I did not face any issue downloading other stuff in between these retries. I have never faced similar issues while uploading to or downloading from Investdownload in past. This was 1st time I was downloading big file and faced this issue.

Anyways I am glad that I have the files now, thanks to Aenigma.

Sixer

Forex Trader
I had the same problems dowloading part1 from Investdownload.com as mentioned from johny123

Sixer

one to one coaching