one to one coaching

trend hunter ea

fadiabuhassan

Hi Ahmed,

I'm trying to do backtest on MT4, it doesn't work for me, can you help please?

no output graphs, no results,,, i set the settings as what you wrote, but the same problem.

ahmadjohar

Hi Ahmed,

I'm trying to do backtest on MT4, it doesn't work for me, can you help please?

no output graphs, no results,,, i set the settings as what you wrote, but the same problem.
hello, yes i had the same problem, i think it is because its cracked. anyhow i have many others if you want i can upload and you can try on your own risk and test. I do not use robots in my opinion they either work temporary or only make profit on demos. so i suggest you put together a system you can trade manually, you will get a lot better results and profit and if you need an idea of what you must do let me know i will try to help.

good luck

juisen25

hello, yes i had the same problem, i think it is because its cracked. anyhow i have many others if you want i can upload and you can try on your own risk and test. I do not use robots in my opinion they either work temporary or only make profit on demos. so i suggest you put together a system you can trade manually, you will get a lot better results and profit and if you need an idea of what you must do let me know i will try to help.

good luck
thanks for ur valuable input. would u share your profitable manual system?

ahmadjohar

My system is very simple , just takes a little patience works on all time frames. rules:
1: the moving averages have to meet with the stochastic oscillator att the same spot
2: look for support and resistances for example it the MAs and the stochastic meet at support or resistances you do not trade you must wait and see if it will be broken or not.
3: look at the signal bar executive and see if it is bullish or bearish on the timeframe you are using and 2 timeframes higher which must be the same as the time frame you are on( conservative 2 timeframes , aggressive 1 will do).
It is not the best system and I am sure there are better but it works for me . I have it set on all 28 pairs and 5 mt4s and I basically scan through them from London open till it closes. and I do well.. Try at your own risk, I do not claim to be an expert or trying to sell you anything. just sharing what is now working for me until I put something else better together.

good luck

Attachments

fadiabuhassan

what you have shared are indicators and templates? please could you explain to me video? or can you learn me by teamviewer?
[automerge]1547904435[/automerge]
could you explain it by screenshots on MT4, or if you have a video? and what is the best broker for your strategy and type of trading account?

Last edited:

ahmadjohar

what you have shared are indicators and templates? please could you explain to me video? or can you learn me by teamviewer?
[automerge]1547904435[/automerge]
could you explain it by screenshots on MT4, or if you have a video? and what is the best broker for your strategy and type of trading account?
hello, really not much more to explain other than what i have written already. as for broker i use ICMarkets ecn account

fadiabuhassan

Hi Ahmad,

I'm sorry if i'm bothering you, i attached here a screenshot after installing your tpl and indicators,, could you indicates on the same chart in the screenshot just for example where you start the order? and when you close it?

and what about MACD, RSI, and EMA?

What is the maxium DD for your strategy?

another question, for example when i use a demo account on FXDD for EURUSD it shows MACD on timeframe M1 : green .... but on ICmarkets : red ..

could explain on chart please?

Attachments

fadiabuhassan

some others questions, please ,,, you said that " I have it set on all 28 pairs and 5 mt4s and I basically scan through them from London open till it closes. "

thant's mean you work on 5 different brokers?
then, you start with london market hours and stop when london market stops?

ahmadjohar

some others questions, please ,,, you said that " I have it set on all 28 pairs and 5 mt4s and I basically scan through them from London open till it closes. "

Thant's mean you work on 5 different brokers?
then, you start with London market hours and stop when London market stops?
No , i use only 1 broker and i use 5 metatraders and have set a different timeframes on each one. and yes i only trade the London session.
[automerge]1547962204[/automerge]
Hi Ahmad,

I'm sorry if i'm bothering you, i attached here a screenshot after installing your tpl and indicators,, could you indicates on the same chart in the screenshot just for example where you start the order? and when you close it?

another question, for example when i use a demo account on FXDD for EURUSD it shows MACD on timeframe M1 : green .... but on ICmarkets : red ..

from the screenshot you sent , the candle looks bearish so red is correct which means that icmarkets is accurate and you are receiving accurate data on time as for the fxdd you are receiving the data late which is a bad thing.. you start the order once the emas on the stotistic meet with all on top or bottom ( 20 buy 80 sell but all must meet . and check the higher timeframe to make sure you are selling or buying in the same direction.
[automerge]1547962589[/automerge]
Hi Ahmad,

ule.
to be very conservative :
BUY when EMAs meet at 10 (all must pin at one point) stoch should Cross them above and we are near to S/R lines.

SELL when all EMAs meet at 90 level and stoch crosses bellow and we are on any support/ resistance line.

Set 10pips as first target.

Last edited:

fadiabuhassan

Thank you Ahmed,, i will try on demo account when the market will open, because i need to see if i understood correctly or not..
because i think i have a problem with (Zoom on MT4) , because when i make zoom out / zoom in ,,, the meeting spot is change :(

So, if you can attach just two casese , one for buy , and another for sell ,, to see the zoom and everything will be clearly for me ..

fadiabuhassan

could you help Ahmed?
I'm just entering this forum to learn your strategy.
please help me with just two screenshot just to understand clearly.
[automerge]1548354040[/automerge]
i trail my trades
could you help Ahmed?

ahmadjohar

could you help Ahmed?
[automerge]1548354040[/automerge]

could you help Ahmed?
see attahment, the setup is simple and takes patiences . you can make profit if you follow the rules you can also enter aggressively without the 5 and the 10 emas but it is better to wait till all rules are met if you want to be conservative . also once you are in the trade trail your trade as long as you can for bigger profit or until you are satisfied( greed kills)

Attachments

fadiabuhassan

see attahment, the setup is simple and takes patiences . you can make profit if you follow the rules you can also enter aggressively without the 5 and the 10 emas but it is better to wait till all rules are met if you want to be conservative . also once you are in the trade trail your trade as long as you can for bigger profit or until you are satisfied( greed kills)
Thank you Ahmed for help, i will try on demo account, i have searching since 4 months for a good strategy/indicators, but all of them are fake.. i will start on demo account using your system,,

but can you please share to me the template because your new template looks much better? do you have an update for the indicators? or what you shared was the last version?
[automerge]1548444421[/automerge]
sorry , i forgot my next question to you..

how you choose your tp/sl ?

ahmadjohar

Thank you Ahmed for help, i will try on demo account, i have searching since 4 months for a good strategy/indicators, but all of them are fake.. i will start on demo account using your system,,

but can you please share to me the template because your new template looks much better? do you have an update for the indicators? or what you shared was the last version?
[automerge]1548444421[/automerge]
sorry , i forgot my next question to you..

how you choose your tp/sl ?
on buys SL under the last low
on sells SL above the last high

Attachments

one to one coaching