one to one coaching

trend hunter ea

ahmadjohar

why not make ea?
there is a stochastic ea but it is not profitable . it is better to trade on your own with indicators so you can have an accurate confirmation . oversold can be oversold for a long time and overbought vise versa. you need to analyze yourself and confirm the turning points

fadiabuhassan

Hi Ahmad ,, i still training your system on my Demo account, but i have a question, i'm trying to find an indicator to give me arrows and alert when your systems's conditions are met, that will be more easy, because i can't wait for all conditions to met, because i have a job and my manager don't allow me to work on another thing.. could you help please? ..

ahmadjohar

Hi Ahmad ,, i still training your system on my Demo account, but i have a question, i'm trying to find an indicator to give me arrows and alert when your systems's conditions are met, that will be more easy, because i can't wait for all conditions to met, because i have a job and my manager don't allow me to work on another thing.. could you help please? ..
Hello, you can try this I added the set file also when to give you an alert, but remember you also need to visualize the chart when you get an alert yo make sure all rules are met.

Attachments

fadiabuhassan

Hello, you can try this I added the set file also when to give you an alert, but remember you also need to visualize the chart when you get an alert yo make sure all rules are met.
Thank you Ahmad, i will try it when the market opens, i understood that it will give me alert when the stoch reachs 20 or 80 .. right?

ahmadjohar

Thank you Ahmad, i will try it when the market opens, i understood that it will give me alert when the stoch reachs 20 or 80 .. right?
yes ,but i changed the settings to 15 and 85 , you can revert back to 20 and 80 .open the setting on the indicator and changed to whatever is sutible for you

fadiabuhassan

yes ,but i changed the settings to 15 and 85 , you can revert back to 20 and 80 .open the setting on the indicator and changed to whatever is sutible for you
no, it's ok, i will do the same, because it's your system and you know much better, i will continue to do it on demo, until i feel good .. but i have a problem with zoom .. could you see the attachement?

Attachments

one to one coaching