Aurix Exchange

Trend Raider

Capella

VIP Member
As announced by...

...here is their "Trend Raider" system.

Original files and decompiled cracked (activation removed) files.

I don't think this system is any better than any free ones though, but not bad either. For trading EURUSD on H1.

Enjoy :)

@Capella,
thanks for sharing but the DLL is missing.
The indicators are not showing on the chart.

Edit: Ok, I installed the system in a Mt4 which I don?t use and copied
the DLL into the Mt4 which I use.
Now the indicators appear on the chart.

Capella

VIP Member
@Capella,
thanks for sharing but the DLL is missing.
The indicators are not showing on the chart.

Edit: Ok, I installed the system in a Mt4 which I don?t use and copied
the DLL into the Mt4 which I use.
Now the indicators appear on the chart.

The dll-file is contained in the exe-file, and will automatically be installed into the libraries-dir.

Coolio

oki

oki

calls some turns nice on 1 hour euro and gpb but gets the shit kicked out of it in choppy markets

iolui

Which Indi?

Which Indi?

95% of systems get burned at sideways trends! Use indicators to recognize ranging markets and sit on your palms.
Hermes

Hi hermes,
in your opinion, which are the best indi's to recognize the ranging markets?
E.g. flat ma's... and so on?

Thanks!

saivenkat

After downloading Trend Raider, i checked it with real market conditions.. on trending markets it looks good.. but as Hermes pointed out.. not looking good enough for sideways trend..

@ iolui, some sideways detection indicators i am attaching herewith..

Yet, i am searching for one good sideways trend detection indicator.. that fits to the offline charts very well..

PS: BB squeeze dark,when used in offline charts is the good indicator.. but then the PLATFORM FREEZES.. so i am looking for good one.. Hope somebody will share..

Attachments

• bbsqueeze_dark.mq4
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Damiani_volatmeter v3.2.ex4
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FlatTrend V2.mq4
    3.6 KB · Views: 0

katchy

Hermes please help me out with your trend raider

Hermes please help me out with your trend raider

Hermes please i don't know i you can help me out with your own copy o trend raider, the one you can copy from your indicator folder, the one i downloaded is not showing on my platform both the crack and original i have reinstalled my platform still it is not showing, i have even copied those dll files that are supposed to be in library older into the libraries folder still it is writing on the top let corner that it is connecting to license server, so please can you copy your own from your metatrader platform and attach them for me to download or can you send them to onyeobi1982@yahoo.com.
thanks brother, happy Sunday and happy new month

katchy

hermes can you convert many indicators to just one

hermes can you convert many indicators to just one

please hermes i have some indicators that i want to convert into one arrow indicator that will only appear when the market conditions of all the indicators are met. i dont know how to upload stuffs on this forum. but i will just find a way to upload the indicators, my template and a saved picture of when i take a trade., hope you can be able to help me as am just trying to find my feet in forex as a newbie. so let me know if you can do it for me, but i will upload them later in the day
thanks man for all your help

Aurix Exchange