Aurix Exchange

(Help) Triumph Scalper

Arla69

Forex Trader
hello friends i share here the triumph scalper from Karl Dittman for any one of you who can educate the indicator as it is locked to my mt4 account...highly profitable indicator if take trades from major levels

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 166

johnnyblazing

hello friends i share here the triumph scalper from Karl Dittman for any one of you who can educate the indicator as it is locked to my mt4 account...highly profitable indicator if take trades from major levels
Have you had a chance to test this yet?

rjmia

You are sharing something that does not work. Attaching to a chart requesting to insert license.

johnnyblazing

You are sharing something that does not work. Attaching to a chart requesting to insert license.
Arla69 clearly stated that he was sharing this indicator to the community in hopes that someone here could edu (crack) it so that it could be used on any account other than his. Please READ the whole post before commenting negatively. Thank you.

Theva

Arla69 clearly stated that he was sharing this indicator to the community in hopes that someone here could edu (crack) it so that it could be used on any account other than his. Please READ the whole post before commenting negatively. Thank you.
What a day!! wrong turn may be ended up in the big hole. You manage to rescue it ;)

dmnik

"MONEY IS IMPORTANT, BUT NOT THE MAIN THING."
You must be registered for see medias

Aurix Exchange