one to one coaching

Trumpeter 2nd Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxmoola

MJ..THIS FILE AND LINK NEEDS TO BE DELETED! I am the author and creator of that EA and I do not want the pirated version here! That is also an older version.

I know the client who violated my copyright and I am pursuing him internationally for more than $52,000! I offer profitable EAs at a very fair price on my website secretsfromtheheart dot com and I allow clients to earn a $40 referral for each buyer that buys an EA.

Please respect my copyright and remove this link!

radicaltour

VIP Member
fxmoola, i've removed the links. Please let us know of other EAs in which you have copyright to.

I am also interested in purchasing your EA because it seems to have a lot of potential. Can you tell us how it's been doing for you on your live account? Any statements would be helpful as well.

Thanks.

fxmoola

Thank you VERY much for honoring my request and respecting my copyright. I have worked very hard on my EAs and they are all profitable.

Though I have live trader with the Trumpeter EA before I am mostly live trading with the PipMania EA as it suits my style of trading and risk tolerance better. I like how it is only in the market 2 or 3 hours a day. I can tell you, I really enjoy the peace of mind of not trading all the time or at night when sleeping.

Comments on my EAs:
Paradise - can be traded a myriad of ways. It trades counter-Trend, scaled-down martingale with good account protection to prevent big losses. I recommend a higher leverage (200:1 or better) and larger account balance to sustain the market movement to close trades. This EA has options to hedge or not or follow a trend based on several filters with or without hedging and options to handle open trades several ways when direction changes. Trades are placed in a counter-trend method with increasing lot sizes to improve profitability. How the lot sizes increase is user defined and the default is less than doubling. The trend following method will typically have less drawdown then the hedging method. The EA has numerous features to adjust to be able to sustain larger market moves, filter out no trade times and a lot more. There is a MaxLoss value within the EA to protect account balance from a large loss. However, if the value is too small to not allow the EA room to work, then it will get hit more frequently, eating up profits. Recommended balance for a mini account running as the demo would be $15,000. So $1500 for a micro account. Skill level required: Intermediate ? Advanced.

Trumpeter - Counter-Trend, scaled down martingale with good account protection to prevent big losses. This is based on stochastics signals. Recommended to trade only part of the week (detailed in Trumpeter Success Guide and in Private Client Area on Trade Calls page). This EA never uses hedging. Similar to Paradise, it is best for higher leverage (200:1) and larger account balance to sustain the market movement to close trades. Trades are placed in a counter-trend method with increasing lot sizes to improve profitability. How the lot sizes increase is user defined and the default is less than doubling. The EA has numerous features to adjust to be able to sustain larger market moves and filter out no trade times. My trade calls on this EA have been good for about a year, with only 1 surprise, which was just after July 4th when the US govt. PCs were hacked and I underestimated the impact. Since 2/1/09 it has closed profit of $42,0693 on the demo I run. This is running 6 pairs at once. Running fewer pairs would decrease the Margin Used and typically the Max DrawDown. Recommended balance for a mini account running as the demo would be $15,000-$21,000. So $1500 or more for a micro account. I have run the EA on just 1 pair with a small balance but this is not my recommendation. The EA has to have ?room? to work. There is a MaxLoss value within the EA to protect account balance from a large loss. However, if the value is too small to not allow the EA room to work, then it will get hit more frequently, eating up profits. Skill level required: Intermediate.
Watch live trading in the demo account here:

PipMania - This is more of a scalper, will only place 1 trade at a time, low drawdown, risk set according to users choice, recommended 5-12. This EA only trades a very limited # of hours (defined in VIP Area), typically only 2 or 3 hours a day. It works best on pairs with low spreads and quiet market times. Best results I am getting are with the Eur/Usd, but I have profitable setups for several pairs. Recommended minimum balance for a mini account running as the demo would be $1,000. So $100 for a micro account. There is optional money management coding in the EA to determine the Lot Size based on a risk percent. Skill level required: Beginner ? Intermediate.

Watch live trading in the main demo account here:

Watch live trading in the higher risk demo account using 400:1 leverage here:

PipBandit - is a counter-trend EA, only 2 lot sizes, trades the most quiet times, works with Eur/Usd, user sets max trades but recommended max of 3. It is based on stochastics and 2 moving averages and trades about 9 hours a day.
Skill level required: Beginner ? Intermediate.

Cruisin - is a trend following swing trader based on weekly or daily charts. OK to have in the background but the trades are open so long that most people would not use it as their main EA. Minutes were also added to this EA so it can be used on a shorter timeframe during good market movement, once the user understands how it works. I give precise details to clients of how the EA takes it signals. Skill level required: Beginner.

TradersDelight - is based on stochastics and an inside bar or candle. Each Set file is optimized to run only the best hour or 2 of the day. The EA will only place 1 trade at a time. There is optional money management coding in the EA to determine the Lot Size based on a risk percent.This EA was based on trading rules from one of the top manual systems in a Forex trading contest.
Skill level required: Beginner ? Intermediate.

My skill levels are based on trading in general. Here are the basics of each level:

Beginner referring to someone that doesn't have a whole lot of Forex experience, doesn't monitor news events but still has a working knowledge of the MT4 platform and loading and running EAs, even though I provide info on that.

Intermediate is someone knowledgeable about news events and their basic importance, has knowledge of running the strategy tester, more in tune knowledge of leverage, margin and margin call limits, understands changing settings and will take the time to read and follow guidelines for the EA.

Advanced would be someone who has the previous prerequisites but is intent on working with an EA to not only thoroughly learn it but dovetail it to work to their best advantage.

You will see on my site my prices are VERY fair and I am not allowing anyone else to sell the EAs (no affiliate sales) but I am offering referral fees to my clients so they can earn $40 for each referral purchase.

Let me know if you have further questions. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one to one coaching