one to one coaching

Tunnel thru the Air

Unclocked

Hi everyone
Hope you are doing fine :)

I have been thinking about doing a little series for some time, where you pick a subject from Tunnel, like TJ1, MaM, President etc etc and then we go thru it here on the forum and uncover what he, Gann, was trying to get across to us :)

So post what you want to see being bought up and walked thru and I will pick some of them

Best regards

Unclocked

Hi
good observation

I do not believe it has to do with retrograde - The thing is, depening on what they are called, like Supreme commander, Colonel, or in the beginning nothing, Gann is describing different things - So i seems like he wants to describe something else now compared to before
He goes on to give us the number 5
"..... Spanish, English, German, Austrian and Russian "

Keep in mind Robert is supreme commander at this point

monkeybusiness

Yes, what he is trying to describe by demoting grade form General to Colonel, or from Supreme Commander to General etc, so I thought might have to do something with retrograde.

Unclocked

Yes
However i dont think its retrograde, as I dont believe its something Mundane hes describing here

What i would suggest you do is to take a find the first time we hear about the person being a General and Colonel
Then write the page numbers and also dates
Then post it here and we can proceeded further

Hmt Nmsl

Good topic.
I have always think about what is the connection between SF Earthquake (18 April 1906) and Robert Gordon's Birthday (9th June 1906).

Unclocked

Well
To begin with its 52 days between, which is signifisant

Another thing is that later on its flashed back to, so i would personally go and find the places its mentioned and then find the lenghts between the events
Both in days and in planetary movements :)

Best regards
Unclocked

Hmt Nmsl

Well
To begin with its 52 days between, which is signifisant

Another thing is that later on its flashed back to, so i would personally go and find the places its mentioned and then find the lenghts between the events
Both in days and in planetary movements :)

Best regards
Unclocked
Any connection to Robert's older brother died on this date ? By places You mean the pages that is mentioned ?

one to one coaching