Aurix Exchange

turbo scalper

saambasp

hi friends,
some months back i have seen in one website about an ea name=turbo scalper.they given demo version of that ea,they said that it would work in gcgfx broker and Investtechfx.com because they give 1 pip spread in eurchf and eurgbp.
i down loaded that ea opened demo account in gcg fx .com and sent my account no. to the web site owners,then they sent me a dll file.i started forard trading,first trade is my manual trade from then trades are eas.i have seen amaging performance ,then i discussed to gcgfx brokers ,for me they looked like scammers,so i stopped talk to them and some days i forgotten this thing
to day i have seen a thread in another forum about turbo scaler.i wanted to share my experince with you.thats why i written long story.
if it is genuine please crack the dll file and develope the thread

Attachments

• TurboScalper~.mq4
    10.5 KB · Views: 4
  • TurboScalper.ex4
    15.8 KB · Views: 3

saambasp

and here is full version.this ea doubled account in 10 days
.mq4
.exd
.dll
forward test
please make it as educated
--- MSREDDY

Capella

VIP Member
Put this EA on my chart but it will not trade.
Wrong account number.

Barry

Ok, here's a simple edu.-version, where the initialization process has been overruled, so that account number is always true. It's currently weekend, when spread are too high, so I'm not been able to test it yet. Also, this EA requires a broker with extremely low spread, if possible a fixed 1 pip spread (according to the manual).

Attachments

• TurboScalper-EDU.mq4
    10.7 KB · Views: 2

shady2500

Ok, here's a simple edu.-version, where the initialization process has been overruled, so that account number is always true. It's currently weekend, when spread are too high, so I'm not been able to test it yet. Also, this EA requires a broker with extremely low spread, if possible a fixed 1 pip spread (according to the manual).

Thank you Pierre very much but this version is still showing that error TurboScalper-EDU EURUSD,M1: Alert: wrong account# :confused::confused::confused:
Also can you share the manual please?
Thank you so much:rolleyes:

shady2500

Thank you very much Capella but this version is saying 'wrong account alert' and doesn't trade !!:confused:

------
EDIT:
------
I think the problem because i didn't download the DLL file, now it's working and i also made the spread 1 pips but it opened 3 or 2 trades in one month only :D .. can you tell me if that is right or not and also please any body can tell us what TF we suppose to use with this EA?
Thank you all guys

Thank you.
The markets are close now. When they open I am going to test, FinFx ECN Demo account.

Barry

Capella

VIP Member
Hi Capella,
this is also working w/ gold?

what is the seller /dev URL?

I have not tested this EA myself. The source code shows that it's locked to EURCHF or EURGBP, and partly uses different settings for each one of them. It's easy to mod the EA so it works with any pairs though.

Pagouraes

changed the spread limitation by modifying int gi_216 = 1; to int gi_216 = 2; (Maximum spread now is 2) in order to backtest in Alpari UK but I do have a lot of history gaps.....can any one help me with history data?

kompira

changed the spread limitation by modifying int gi_216 = 1; to int gi_216 = 2; (Maximum spread now is 2) in order to backtest in Alpari UK but I do have a lot of history gaps.....can any one help me with history data?

Go in . Open demo account. Тheir history seems to be better than everyone else, just download it with History Center from 2000 till now. Before that you must type 99999999... in "Max bars in history".

sgt.forex

i am going to change this, but what timeframe is this ea designed for?

EDIT: Seems like 15min is ok....

anybody an idea?

Aurix Exchange