Year: 2000
Site:

You must be registered for see images attach

Code:
Native PDF, 3.4 MB, 92 pages
Mirror 1: http://urlz.so/l/mu-onpgrufg/
Mirror 2: http://uploadmirrors.com/download/GMFVBPY6/7CPTCMMed2000.7z
Password: 7CPTCMMed2000.7z

Ed Downs - Winning Chart Patterns.pdf (5.74 MB)
Just to add on that post proper title should be "The 7 Chart Patterns that Consistently Make Money". The file contents do not mention "winning chart patterns" in any instance.
It is a powerpoint presentation, spanning 94 slides / pages.
Best used in conjunction with the ebook in post .

Adam cc

Just to add on that post proper title should be "The 7 Chart Patterns that Consistently Make Money". The file contents do not mention "winning chart patterns" in any instance.
It is a powerpoint presentation, spanning 94 slides / pages.
Best used in conjunction with the ebook in post .

To add on to what you commented.

If my memory serve me right, this is the presentation slide for 1 of Ed Downs early DVD titled "Winning Chart Patterns: 7 Patterns That Really Work" marketed under "Trade Secrets". It is just filming of a seminar given by the author, and for this publisher, a lot of time the title of presentation slides don't match the DVD title, and the publisher & author just keep recycling almost the same materials. Bonnie didn't gave the wrong title. It is the publisher!

To add on to what you commented.

If my memory serve me right, this is the presentation slide for 1 of Ed Downs early DVD titled "Winning Chart Patterns: 7 Patterns That Really Work" marketed under "Trade Secrets". It is just filming of a seminar given by the author, and for this publisher, a lot of time the title of presentation slides don't match the DVD title, and the publisher & author just keep recycling almost the same materials. Bonnie didn't gave the wrong title. It is the publisher!
Your memory is impeccable. I stand corrected :)
Good that we have the printed version to avoid wasting time watching a repetitive video.

one to one coaching