one to one coaching

[Undated] Woodies CCI ebooks

Adam cc

the link is not available now
Dear verjanso,

1. I have just verify, it is true that there are dead links, but all the 3 items have at least 1 active link, please try again!
2. When you like a post, please follow the convention in WWi to click on the smiley sign "Thank for this post", instead of post a "thank you" message.

I realise that you have been with the forum for almost 6 months, but have not been active in posting, and that could explain why you are not familiar with the posting rules. If that is the case, please spend a couple minutes to get familiar with the rules as well.

If you have a real problem in downloading, let us know what is the problem, and the brothers here will be happy to help.

papayote

Dear verjanso,

1. I have just verify, it is true that there are dead links, but all the 3 items have at least 1 active link, please try again!
2. When you like a post, please follow the convention in WWi to click on the smiley sign "Thank for this post", instead of post a "thank you" message.

I realise that you have been with the forum for almost 6 months, but have not been active in posting, and that could explain why you are not familiar with the posting rules. If that is the case, please spend a couple minutes to get familiar with the rules as well.

If you have a real problem in downloading, let us know what is the problem, and the brothers here will be happy to help.

Thank you Trade T. i got it:)

Adam cc

Thank you Trade T. i got it:)
It is good that you got it. And I thank you for your appreciation as well. But since I hope you will be spending years with WWi, and be a valuable contributing members, appreciate you just click the smiley if you want to thank other member's post, to keep the forum clean.

To all members,

Just got contribution of link for video of Woody CCI, if you are interested, please follow the thread

one to one coaching