one to one coaching

Very low Drawdown EA

qwedsazxc

Hi everybody,

I just want to know if someone has tried this EA . I'm ready to try it, but wanted some experience if available.

Regards

kookoo23

Hi Please post those real statements here, better if they have a verified myfxbook.... but I doubt we will see that because this is a scam.

nck111

Banned Users
can you ask your friend to link their mt4 to myfxbook and posting the live results,that way it would constitute a better proof than hearsays

giapel

Hi, anyone has donate (how much ...) to riceive ea and tests it ?
it seems to be interesting :confused:
many thanks

kookoo23

there is no live forward test, even demo, just people saying a friend has good results is not enough, no one should donate. We need proof.

NO PROOF = SCAM

you can easily go to paint program and make black the name and account number of those REAL statements. If you have them...
anyone who is GENUINELY selling a profitable EA would not need to hid the proof. Only scammers hide...

sgalizia

there is no live forward test, even demo, just people saying a friend has good results is not enough, no one should donate. We need proof.

NO PROOF = SCAM

you can easily go to paint program and make black the name and account number of those REAL statements. If you have them...
anyone who is GENUINELY selling a profitable EA would not need to hid the proof. Only scammers hide...
totally agree....no more words to say

blamshakk

personal experience

personal experience

ok first off let me start by saying its sort of unfair to label 'scam' and 'absolutely no proof' when on the blog the author posts his result statements daily.

to answer giapel on how much to donate, i emailed the author and he thinks about $95 dollars is a fair donation. i personally donated $60 so far as i couldn't afford the full suggested amount, and told the author that i'd pay the rest when i get my paycheck at the end of the month and he took me at my word and sent me the EA.

my personal experience with this EA:

VERY broker sensitive. the author uses FXopen, and on my FXopen demo its turned $1000 into $1650 in the last week, ie 5 full trading days at 0.1 lot fixed. like the title, with very little drawdown.

however, some other broker demos i have tried it on such as dfmarkets and gomarkets it BUSTED the accounts .

so now i might start to test it on a live fxopen account, but i have heard very mixed reviews about fxopen. does anyone have experience of them? thanks

swordfish

Totally agree.
Skepticism is due to lack of information from his website and especially for unclear asking price. It is the weirdest way to ask for money for his work.

By looking at your trades, what is the trade logic? Scalping, trend following, support/resistant, grid, martingale, can you tell? How long did each trade last?
Could you post a screen shot with trades marked?
Thanks,

ok first off let me start by saying its sort of unfair to label 'scam' and 'absolutely no proof' when on the blog the author posts his result statements daily.

to answer giapel on how much to donate, i emailed the author and he thinks about $95 dollars is a fair donation. i personally donated $60 so far as i couldn't afford the full suggested amount, and told the author that i'd pay the rest when i get my paycheck at the end of the month and he took me at my word and sent me the EA.

VERY broker sensitive. the author uses FXopen, and on my FXopen demo its turned $1000 into $1650 in the last week, ie 5 full trading days at 0.1 lot fixed. like the title, with very little drawdown.

however, some other broker demos i have tried it on such as dfmarkets and gomarkets it BUSTED the accounts .

so now i might start to test it on a live fxopen account, but i have heard very mixed reviews about fxopen. does anyone have experience of them? thanks

kookoo23

Easy way for us to see the trading would be to set up a demo at fxopen where the EA works and link that to myfxbook. Until somebody does that and we see the EA working I remain very skeptical with good reason. Why hide something that is so fantastic...

and those "statements" that he posts could easily be backtest reports... also fxopen is a scam broker so be wary putting money there, check forex peace army or type scam fxopen in google.

swordfish

Blamshakk or anyone else has no control over how the developer wants to market his product. If he has an equity curve to show, even from a demo account, there is no reason not to put it up in myfxbook. If he does not know about myfxbook or mt4stats, he is out of touch. Apparently, this developer is not reading the thread here. I understand if there is some difference in performance among brokers. The fact that it busted accounts with other brokers is a red flag for me. The trade logic is not safe.

blamshakk

to answer swordfish to the best of my knowledge, its a scalper which trades very frequently. non martingale, non stacking trades ie it will exit losing trades and not add to losing positions. don't know EA logic, if you want a better idea of trades go to the website and download the statements that the author posts at the end of each trading day.

sgalizia

In general terms you are right..but have to admit this world is full of scammer and also we treat a delicate matter. So why serious people don't think to be different from the scammer? Here we talk about hardly earned money of the people...

sefrem

Defenitely this EA is a scam.
I made a small donation after the guy assured me I would have had refund if not satisfied.

The EA doesn't work on real and demo account (4XP) probably because my broker uses suffix on every pair.
The guy asked me a few days in order to fix the problem... but nothing happened.
Also the guy disappeared and doesn't replay to emails as well.

so BE AWARE!!!! The guy is not reliable and is a scam himself

WalterB

NO PROOF = SCAM

Even those statements with name painted can be "doctored" as well, therefore the only thing I personally trust is Myfxbook account with ALL OPEN details.

one to one coaching