one to one coaching

VERY PROFITABLE Jforex robot... Any one please share?

fxolive

Can anyone please share the Jforex robot FIBOMASTER_JFOREXROBOT and ICHIMOKU_JFOREXROBOT ?

Seems to be they are VERY Profitable!!

Please share guyz

kram

I have previously bought strategies from them but they were never profitable (backtest looked good but not profitable in live situation).

I had a look at their latest offerings. Backtests look good but most likely due to indicator re-paint etc.
I have a live account and tried their latest demos. Confirmed backtest results. However, forward test is necessary but they won't offer it.
I asked for live results but they wouldn't provide them either. They provided a screenshot and I checked it against my backtest results and they didn't match.
Also, once you pay, there is no refund.

Very suspicious of these guys. If anyone has bought one of their latest offerings and have live forward test results, I would be very interested to see them.

Hope this helps.

drishti

Can anyone please share the Jforex robot FIBOMASTER_JFOREXROBOT and ICHIMOKU_JFOREXROBOT ?

Seems to be they are VERY Profitable!!

Please share guyz
Hi Guyes,

Get a free jforex robot, which has been tested in live conditions from last 4 months, and every month it has 500+ pips on EURUSD.

Last 3 months were used by some other participants, but when I noticed that this is my strategy I am running it this month, and this month already 200+ pips already.

For best result you should not modify SL (80 Pips)&TP (20 Pips).. You can modify lot size according to your capital.

I hope this will work for you in future too, and I am also running it in live account.

And you can downloaded Ichimoku strategy from these links :

Regards,
Santosh (Drishti)

minhbilly68

Hi Guyes,

Get a free jforex robot, which has been tested in live conditions from last 4 months, and every month it has 500+ pips on EURUSD.

Last 3 months were used by some other participants, but when I noticed that this is my strategy I am running it this month, and this month already 200+ pips already.

For best result you should not modify SL (80 Pips)&TP (20 Pips).. You can modify lot size according to your capital.

I hope this will work for you in future too, and I am also running it in live account.

And you can downloaded Ichimoku strategy from these links :

Regards,
Santosh (Drishti)
Hi Drishti,

Thanks for the post, just like to find out the above strategy are all free? and after download the Java fiule just put into strategy folder?

Use all default SL and TP??

looking forward for your advice.

Bill

maxpsfs

news from JForexRobot

news from JForexRobot

hi,
news from JForexRobot.com :
use JFOREXROBOT for FREE one YEAR & ZERO RISK,

check :

one to one coaching