Aurix Exchange

Vince Stanzione course

benhkiko

Hello !

Has anyone in this forum used Vince Stanzione package course?And what do think the other members of this course?
Thanks

TonyCross

Vince Stanzione I am making money trading his system

Vince Stanzione I am making money trading his system

Hello !

Has anyone in this forum used Vince Stanzione package course?And what do think the other members of this course?
Thanks

Vince Stanzione is a very well know trader and multi millionaire he has been around for over 25 years and teaching others for around 10 years. He wrote a best selling book "How To Stop Existing & Start Living" and is involved in various companies including an AIM listed mining company Edenville. Vince Stanzione is also the Spread Betting expert for Growth Company Investor a very well respected magazine and has made various large spread bets with IG Index of which he gave big amounts to charity. (search and you will find photos)

I purchased his package around 3 years ago and have since been making a very good income, most weeks ?1000+. I only trade at the end of the day which is why this suits me, I am not in to watching a screen all day.

Hope this helps but at the end of the day its your choice.
Tony
Source(s):

benhkiko

Thank you for your feedback, are you still using his strategies which I think are based on diversity and money management, I know that he doesn t like technical analysis and indicators, but his course is so expensive.
Do you live from your trading ?

Thanks

benhkiko

Is there anyone to share this course for testing and if profitable during the test period, we buy it, the price on his webpage is more than ?2000 and ?99 per month, that s why I said It s expensive, I think that Vince became mutimillionnaire by sending these courses and not by trading in real , and he is running his business as top professional, too much advertsing

TonyCross

Is there anyone to share this course for testing and if profitable during the test period, we buy it, the price on his webpage is more than ?2000 and ?99 per month, that s why I said It s expensive, I think that Vince became mutimillionnaire by sending these courses and not by trading in real , and he is running his business as top professional, too much advertsing

Hi, There are two packages the one that sells for ?200 which is where I started and bigger more advanced course which is ?2000 as you say. Start with ?200 one and build up that's what I did, I actually paid ?3000 as I attended the live day with Vince,Jim Rogers and Marc Faber but its the same as what you get in the DVDs.

I am not willing to share or disclose trades/system as that is in breach of the client agreement and I don't want to get cut off.

As for your last statement, your talking rubbish - Vince was a multi millionaire way before he sold any packages, he made his money from various businesses and then investing and trading. He only sells a small amount of packages and only runs a seminar every few years.

benhkiko

Thank you for your message , my talking about Vince Stanzionz is not rubbish , It was just my opinion, I lost money in Forex that why I became so suspicious, and the forum is here to exchange ideas and to create trust among the members to work all together closely to learn from each other and why not to win in the magic world of trading.
Id on t know Vince but I ve read many comments and reviews on his course , some were positive and other negative.
So, if you confirm that you re winning in trading by using his course and strategy, that s very good for us , I understand that you can not share the course but you can tell us more about your daytrading, are trading currencies, commodoties, ect..;; what is the risk ratio?
Thanks

TonyCross

Hi, Sorry for delay, I have been so busy with my business, ok my reference to you talking "rubbish" is that you are saying things which you do not know are true, if your not 100% certain do not say it. I have been a client for over 3 years and I have actually been to his seminar with Vince, Jim Rogers and Marc Faber. Yes the idea is to exchange ideas but your opinion can be viewed as defamatory. Anyway its your choice and I am not here to defend or promote anything (my main business is property) but I trade and make a very good income using the Vince Stanzione course and system, infact this week has been one of my most profitable yet. He is the only person that has helped me and given me a system with real support.

So I wish you luck and that ends my discussion on this matter.

Thank you for your message , my talking about Vince Stanzionz is not rubbish , It was just my opinion, I lost money in Forex that why I became so suspicious, and the forum is here to exchange ideas and to create trust among the members to work all together closely to learn from each other and why not to win in the magic world of trading.
Id on t know Vince but I ve read many comments and reviews on his course , some were positive and other negative.
So, if you confirm that you re winning in trading by using his course and strategy, that s very good for us , I understand that you can not share the course but you can tell us more about your daytrading, are trading currencies, commodoties, ect..;; what is the risk ratio?
Thanks

Helen Trader

Many Registrations And Oddities

Many Registrations And Oddities

Hi Mark,

I found your response by google searching and was wondering if you can shed some light on the following for me. I tried to sign up for the UK2000 and UK99 per month coaching but when I did I noticed the following below which kind of raised a red flag that maybe this might not be the "real deal Vince Stanzione" I'm dealing with, and I'm a nervous wreck about providing so much personal and financial information to an imposter. If you'd be kind enough to shed any light I'd appreciate it as I really want to genuinely start working with Vince a.s.a.p.

I completed the sign up form but when I got to the bottom it offered another different company name and a Reading address plus an email address to a non operational additional website??? With so many weird and wonderful things going on with the internet, it made me very nervous of submitting, so I deleted all my information and decided to email him for clarification, I?m sure in this day and age you can appreciate why!! In addition we have huge problems here in Canada with ?phishing? where people are pretending they are someone else to get our banking, email or other informations to steal our ID?s and access our accounts.

Can you confirm why his other websites have a registered address of Milton Keynes, and what this place actually is when it states in his websites and booklets that he doesn?t have a staff as many might think, and he actually lives in Marbella Spain? Also there are so very many website addresses being used???? Also Traders2010.com doesn?t appear to exist and phone number answer machine doesn?t say who it is just ?call cannot be taken at this moment please leave a message????

This was what was at the bottom of the sign up page:

If you prefer to pay by cheque, Paypal or bank transfer, please email us for bank details at: info@traders2010.com

First Information, Unit 12, Tilbury Close, Caversham, READING RG4 5JF UK
Tel: 0118 947 3262 Fax 0700 6099 958

I truly do want to work with the well documented Vince Stanzione, but am wondering if someone else is exploiting his reputation with the general public. Appreciate your input Tony as to why these oddities may be occuring.

Cheers, Helen.

TonyCross

Hi Helen, That is a very strange post to put on a board, would it not make sense to actually contact Vince Stanzione and ask him instead? If for any reason you have difficulties in contacting him then please let me know.

Please follow up and post an answer, from memory my pack was sent from READING so that is a dispatch/mailing company.

I think you are jumping to the wrong conclusions - I hope you don't trade the same way!

Hi Mark,

I found your response by google searching and was wondering if you can shed some light on the following for me. I tried to sign up for the UK2000 and UK99 per month coaching but when I did I noticed the following below which kind of raised a red flag that maybe this might not be the "real deal Vince Stanzione" I'm dealing with, and I'm a nervous wreck about providing so much personal and financial information to an imposter. If you'd be kind enough to shed any light I'd appreciate it as I really want to genuinely start working with Vince a.s.a.p.

I completed the sign up form but when I got to the bottom it offered another different company name and a Reading address plus an email address to a non operational additional website??? With so many weird and wonderful things going on with the internet, it made me very nervous of submitting, so I deleted all my information and decided to email him for clarification, I?m sure in this day and age you can appreciate why!! In addition we have huge problems here in Canada with ?phishing? where people are pretending they are someone else to get our banking, email or other informations to steal our ID?s and access our accounts.

Can you confirm why his other websites have a registered address of Milton Keynes, and what this place actually is when it states in his websites and booklets that he doesn?t have a staff as many might think, and he actually lives in Marbella Spain? Also there are so very many website addresses being used???? Also Traders2010.com doesn?t appear to exist and phone number answer machine doesn?t say who it is just ?call cannot be taken at this moment please leave a message????

This was what was at the bottom of the sign up page:

If you prefer to pay by cheque, Paypal or bank transfer, please email us for bank details at: info@traders2010.com

First Information, Unit 12, Tilbury Close, Caversham, READING RG4 5JF UK
Tel: 0118 947 3262 Fax 0700 6099 958

I truly do want to work with the well documented Vince Stanzione, but am wondering if someone else is exploiting his reputation with the general public. Appreciate your input Tony as to why these oddities may be occuring.

Cheers, Helen.

radicaltour

VIP Member
Tony,
I think Helen's genuine concern is exactly why we have these forums: to help the individual traders from being taken advantage of by the many "gurus" and scammers that are running rampant in the Forex market nowadays.

I can't help but noticed that you joined this forum right after Benhkiko's post asking about Vince Stanzione and that it's quite obvious you've made it your personal agenda to protect his name.
While we don't have a problem with that, the members of this forum do not like to be cheated in any ways (that's why they're here in the first place).

The numerous mentioning of "I've made xxx amount of money consistently with his system" and that "Vince is great guy....multi millionaire" do make us suspicious of your real intention.
If your intention is truly to help other traders succeed then I will be the first person to apologize to you.
thank you.

TonyCross

Hi, Yes I joined the board to answer a question not to be accused of some Vince Stanzione cheerleader... I get nothing out of this, so yes I accept your apology. I am a happy client that is all, I have no affiliate link or anything like that. _ Anyway - I will not post about this matter or Vince Stanzione again. I would however like to hear what Helen does so I will not delete my membership.

Tony,
I think Helen's genuine concern is exactly why we have these forums: to help the individual traders from being taken advantage of by the many "gurus" and scammers that are running rampant in the Forex market nowadays.

I can't help but noticed that you joined this forum right after Benhkiko's post asking about Vince Stanzione and that it's quite obvious you've made it your personal agenda to protect his name.
While we don't have a problem with that, the members of this forum do not like to be cheated in any ways (that's why they're here in the first place).

The numerous mentioning of "I've made xxx amount of money consistently with his system" and that "Vince is great guy....multi millionaire" do make us suspicious of your real intention.
If your intention is truly to help other traders succeed then I will be the first person to apologize to you.
thank you.

Helen Trader

First and foremost my apologies it's taken me a while to respond. I just wanted to let you know that I have had all my questions and concerns answered from Vince Stanzione himself personally, and to date am most impressed how he personally handles those "he chooses" to train. He has made it adamantly clear he will not and does not take on all those who contact him.

He has indicated, as do many of those in various successful ventures/businesses, that he wishes to now share the knowledge and skills he's gained. (I have done the same personally in one of my businesses and still do so today, as do many others). There's a deeper than monetary reward for many in doing this and I can relate in that regards. I also believe that you become like those you associate with, so we can soar with the eagles or gobble with the turkeys. I built my main business up 17 years ago by taking out the top producers in my industry for lunches. It was amazing how they loved to share their knowledge and give you short cut tips to the top. There are costs associated to do this, back then it was lunches, today it's seminar and coaching fees, and some of these are tens of thousands of dollars.

I am most looking forward to Vince's help and guidance to meet the detailed goals I personally have in mind and have shared with him. I have made it clear I am going to leave a tremendous amount of guidance in that regards and he appears to be comfortable with making it as simple as possible for my being able to follow.

No guts no glory comes to mind, but in this day and age one can't be too careful to check as I was trying to that I was dealing for sure with the man himself and not someone else. Radical THANK YOU for reinforcing my concerns about doing one's due dilligence as best they can when Tony became rather defensive. Tony my apologies for calling you Mark by mistake. I was in a rush to get out of town and needed to complete my registration, and didn't expect Vince to respond over the weekend, which he impressingly did.

I will gladly with Vince's blessing at a later date share an update, but on no account will I share detailed information about the program I have now committed to for the next 12 months he is offering to coach me in. It would be unethical to breach the terms of an agreed commitment, and I personally frown upon those asking to split the costs and share programs. I believe do unto others only that you'd ever want done unto you. Ironically acting this way in life has treated myself and my family well for the mostpart:)

Just wanted to give you all an update that I have had my questions to date answered satisfactorily, personally and in a timely manner, and that I am now keen tomorrow to open the parcel from Vince that arrived whilst I was away. Please email him any questions or concerns you have, and give him full details of what you want to achieve and how you are financially able to move forward in this, and I'm sure he will tell you whether he can or can't help you further. You can at least with this message now be assured that I did reach the "REAL MAN" himself;)

Sincere Successful Trading To Each and Everyone Of YOU. We all deserve to achieve a great future for ourselves and the opportunity through wealth building to help many others - that's my long term plan. I hope with Vince's guidance to achieve this to some degree, and like I said, will happily provide an update one day in the future.

Helen.

benhkiko

Hi Helen,

Did you buy Vince stanzione*s package and did you start using it and what are your results?
Good trades to all

Stochman

So, Helen appears to have vanished!

So, Helen appears to have vanished!

Hi Helen,

Did you buy Vince stanzione*s package and did you start using it and what are your results?
Good trades to all

As I today received what basically amounts to junk mail offering to reveal 'top secrets' from the 'promoters' of Vince Stanziones 'trading systems' I thought I'd check the guy out on Google, I have to say that I am most unsurprised by the results!

The sales package that I received was so out of date that, on the back page, there was a supposed question to this apparent 'guru' asking what his predictions are for 2009! Erm we are at the cusp of 2013, unlucky for some! The other, almost laughable if it wasn't so sad statement, was that there was a 'limited number of packages to be sold', 197 to be precise, always good to pick an odd number just below a big round one, the sales drive can't have gone that well, especially for someone selling a promise of untold riches, when, after FIVE YEARS, there are still remnants of the original 197 copies available for sale!!!!

I have been trading the markets for a number of years now and can confirm that there are decent people around that you can learn from, people such as Niall Fuller and Lance Beggs, much of their advice is free however they also offer a subscription service that's not hidden behind reams of unadulterated sales garbage!

If you are seriously looking to trade the markets avoid the many sharks at all costs, much of the best information is freely available, for example this fantastic and totally FREE thread If you have the required commitment to read every page of it you may just have what it takes to trade the markets profitably, if not you will probably get hoovered up by the sharks!

Good luck with whichever road you choose to take.

Finally, whatever happened to Helen? I can only guess....................

Helen Trader

You Guessed Right Stochman

You Guessed Right Stochman

Unfortunately, I personally didn't get the results I would have hoped for, so Stochman you guessed right.

Radical, a HUGE belated thank you to you for your response to Tony as well - I appreciated that at the time very much.

Oh and whomever it was who reported my enquiry to Vince initially over a year and half ago, which he gave me quite the lecture on my writing in this forum at the time, please make sure that you reiterate whatever you chose to correctly - I was just trying to ascertain he was who he was not an imposter perse initially!! IE; here I have said [I]"I personally didn't get the results I would have hoped for" [/I] No more no less so whichever little weasle feels the need to tittle tattle, tell it exactly how it is or keep your mouth shut!!!! Did your mother not teach you anything.

To the remainder of you genuine folks here in this forum, it was this nerve shaking reaction that caused me not to respond till now - I hope you understand - I truly and genuinely wish each and every individual trader here all the luck in the world with your trading - I just wish with all the readings, research and studying I keep doing, I could find that "haha" moment to make it possible for me to replace my main job with a trading income with simplistic buying and shorting of stocks and shares so my hubby and I can start to slow down and enjoy some kind of a retirement before our health totally fails us and it's too late as I've seen with so many of our family and friends over the last few decades.

Doesn't seem much to ask, but after many many years, I'm still looking so if anyone genuinely knows of something "very simplistic" for going long and short stocks only that might guide me right on when and what stocks I should be buying and selling and when, I really really would be ever so grateful for being pointed in the right direction. I guess I still believe (or maybe I'm just that naive!) that there's someone out there in the trading world like I am in my everyday world = "willing to pay it forward and genuinely help others".

Happy Trading everyone and THANKS in advance for anything anyone can genuinely share on a system/programme/process that truly works in the big scheme of things - I'm not looking to make a million dollars, just enough to give us an enjoyable retirement for hopefully a few years.

Sincerely, Helen.

AndrewG

Trading Resources

Trading Resources

Hi Helen, hope this year finds you on a path to your goals that suits your trading style. I can list a few resources that I have found to be beneficial but I'll preface this with the comment that everyone must seek out what best suits his/her trading preferences:

Technical Analysis reference / Trading books:
'Stocks, Options and Collars' - Random Walk Trading - I highly recommend stock collars for retirement hedged stock accumulation in a predominantly bullish market.
'Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets' - John J Murphy
'High Probability Trading' - Marcel Link
'How to Trade in Stocks' - Jesse Livermore
'How to make money in Stocks' - William O'neil / Investors Business Daily

Courses
Top Dog Trading - Foundation Courses I & II - these cost less than $300 USD when I ordered them as a combo package but have gone up a little since. These have the best combination of tuition, technical analysis and practical money / risk management I've ever seen. There is the option of doing a mentoring / webinar type follow on course but the foundation courses are good enough as a stand alone package for Stocks / Forex & Futures strategies - the key to it all is personal application and discipline, keeping a trading log and learning from it as many here will tell you.Paper trading with a simulation account for a few months is also recommended.

Option Trading
Random Walk Trading - They're not into selling proprietary software and make good use of practical, statistically robust hedging techniques from experienced floor traders.

Don't go spending untold $$$$ on courses, as with everything, scale in by applying what you've learned on an incremental basis.

Regards
Andrew

saviaga

About Vince Stanzione & his protege program

Hi Andrew,

Have gone through read list & will definitely read all the books mentioned.

However, I feel a personal mentor is crucial & hence I am thinking of join Vince Stanzione's protege program.

Would appreciate your view on the same.

Regards,

Anwar

Hi Helen, hope this year finds you on a path to your goals that suits your trading style. I can list a few resources that I have found to be beneficial but I'll preface this with the comment that everyone must seek out what best suits his/her trading preferences:

Technical Analysis reference / Trading books:
'Stocks, Options and Collars' - Random Walk Trading - I highly recommend stock collars for retirement hedged stock accumulation in a predominantly bullish market.
'Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets' - John J Murphy
'High Probability Trading' - Marcel Link
'How to Trade in Stocks' - Jesse Livermore
'How to make money in Stocks' - William O'neil / Investors Business Daily

Courses
Top Dog Trading - Foundation Courses I & II - these cost less than $300 USD when I ordered them as a combo package but have gone up a little since. These have the best combination of tuition, technical analysis and practical money / risk management I've ever seen. There is the option of doing a mentoring / webinar type follow on course but the foundation courses are good enough as a stand alone package for Stocks / Forex & Futures strategies - the key to it all is personal application and discipline, keeping a trading log and learning from it as many here will tell you.Paper trading with a simulation account for a few months is also recommended.

Option Trading
Random Walk Trading - They're not into selling proprietary software and make good use of practical, statistically robust hedging techniques from experienced floor traders.

Don't go spending untold $$$$ on courses, as with everything, scale in by applying what you've learned on an incremental basis.

Regards
Andrew

saviaga

Hi Tony,

Hope you are fine.

Would appreciate your present view on Stanzione's protege program as I am planning to join the same.

do respond.

Regards,

Anwar

Vince Stanzione is a very well know trader and multi millionaire he has been around for over 25 years and teaching others for around 10 years. He wrote a best selling book "How To Stop Existing & Start Living" and is involved in various companies including an AIM listed mining company Edenville. Vince Stanzione is also the Spread Betting expert for Growth Company Investor a very well respected magazine and has made various large spread bets with IG Index of which he gave big amounts to charity. (search and you will find photos)

I purchased his package around 3 years ago and have since been making a very good income, most weeks �1000+. I only trade at the end of the day which is why this suits me, I am not in to watching a screen all day.

Hope this helps but at the end of the day its your choice.
Tony
Source(s):

angelas

Well, Vince's idea is to trade on Higher Time Frame, eliminating false signals and biases that might hinder a decision making for entries and exits, if any trader could give this a real shoot and practice to make yours perfect, this course is not so recommended. Money management is achievable when you have a trading strategy that could offer at the least "45% of winning rate" to your existing account, and by doing it consistently, your account will grow!

Between the evil of greed and revenge, you must choose your angel of consistency & loyalty to your strategy for all entries n exits, that's all!

Aurix Exchange