one to one coaching

Vote for the best forex broker!

peldoman

Most people on this forum are trading with accountsizes of $300 and $500 or $1000
Now you want to open an account with $35.000.00 because you are an profesional trader.
Which one you can advice me?
If you know a honest one, i pay you $1000 by PayPal!

Believe me, they don,t exist !!

mrqusa

i used almost 6years and still live account in wonderfull broker very quickly deposit and withdraw no problem from last 6 years and i have 5k+ account
so its good broker
peldoman pleas chek and let me know
thanks

chirag77

Welcome to our online vote! We have already done some selectional job and are proud to present you our collection of forex brokers, today's best in our opinion. We do not pretend neither that our opinion is categorical, nor that this list is full and final. As you know, there are hundreds of brokers and it is physically impossible even to view all of them, not saying about review. That is why we believe it worth to bring our and your experience to others helping them to choose the right broker. If you have any experience with presented brokers, either positive or negative, let us know about it! Rate them from 'worst' to 'exceptional' and update current rating instantly. You can rate one, or few, or all of them, we only need your unbiassed opinion. This voting is absolutely anonimous, you are not required to leave any personal information.

I vote for EXNESS, great broker for Asians, have low spread, high leverage, instant deposit and withdrawl, 7 days in a week live customer support - all is well.

jafar00

I vote for . How can you go wrong? Regulated by ASIC, pure ECN, spreads from 0 pips, low commissions, great support and required by law to act in the best interests of the client. That means NO funny business! :)

Sooooooooooo, overall what is the verdict?
which broker got the most votes?
Pepperstone is leading presently, Forex4you and HotForex practically share 2nd place. Better check the whole current standing here: and make your own vote!

Abigiel

it has limited brokers listed....for example mine - aaafx is missing. or in general most of EU ones is missing.
unless, you are voting only on Australian brokers ...

it has limited brokers listed....for example mine - aaafx is missing. or in general most of EU ones is missing.
unless, you are voting only on Australian brokers ...
Of course the list of brokers is limited! How to space 1000 brokers on a single webpage?! But, for your knowledge, these 15 brokers
are the WORLD MOST POPULAR according to our preliminary research. Just browse some forex forums to ensure this. And certainly
the voting is not solely on Australian brokers, as only one of them is Australian.

Abigiel

golden boomerang,

your points exactly??? ....what is it you that made the contest, and thats why you are so pascionate about? excuse me to disagree but global and most popular doesnt nessary mean the best brokers... i've been there seen that and bleed from comissions on lots traded. prior to voting check your this comparison table: .

golden boomerang,

your points exactly???
These points are not mine, they are average figures after hundreds of people have voted.

...what is it you that made the contest, and thats why you are so pascionate about?
I made this contest to HELP beginners to choose a good broker. YOU (voters) are the ones who position one broker on top and another on bottom. If YOU believe some broker(s) is (are) bad, vote against it (them), we have points from -10 to +15, your vote will be considered automatically in averages.

Anyway, I really believe this rating is interesting and helpful and lot of people agree with me.

paps4cash

yeah, and this list is way better than most online rating sites, I can say its more authentic based on users not just any random votes :) well done :) and best of luck to all newbies in choosing their broker :)

Ryan Jones

:)

:)

I vote for SAXfx because they are reliable and i had a some profit from it..,they offer ZERO spreads and highest leverage of 1:600:)

ftctrader

Like your post.
To me, I don't think there is one best broker. Any broker has advantages and disadvantages as there are many types of traders (scalper, swinger,...) so any brokers that help you make profit consistently are your BEST brokers. I'm trading with hotforex and fxcm, these are my best brokers.
Check out . We are focusing very much on trying to help you make profit. Free EA's, very low spreads etc.

Diiifx

check out aaafx - tight spreads, fast execution, no extra comissions, no other hidden costs, all is transparent in terms of executions and timing. EU registered.

doddy879

Don't Know Where to Find Good Broker Anymore!!!!

Don't Know Where to Find Good Broker Anymore!!!!

Personally, I doubt every poster saying about best forex broker, in one sense: "some are paid to do the posting, doing good talking about the broker, some are honest, but very rarely these days..."

I personally have bad experiences with the following:
1) Euromaxfx.com (Awfully awesome requote)
2) FxClearing.com (Awfully awesome requote)
3) GoMarkets.com (some requotes, most transactions get higher spread fluctuations)
4) Xemarkets.com ---> Cyprus company (the suckest one, can't even login to the particular mt4 platform for hours, while other brokers' mt4 are working just fine at the same time!

Caution: Beware of the bold claims that your money are protected by the Legal Financial Institution, you money is not going to be back after all, most scam brokers will never take responsibility for their server errors!

(Ehm... the money is 'likely' protected against the trader not the broker, I must said.)

So, better watch your next step prior trusting your hard earned money with those above.

one to one coaching