one to one coaching

vps request

Squall

This should probably be put in the general forex discussion section.

I use SWVPS for $18/month. It's one of the cheaper ones I've seen and so far I've had no problems with them.

dmpeddie

SWVPS and a VPS List

SWVPS and a VPS List

I have been using SWVPS for over a year. The only issue I have had wioth them is a lack of support on weekends. They are not FOREX-ready machines. So you should understand about setting up and managing a VPS to work with them - that is why they are cheap. There is a good list of VPS for Forex and a few reviews on Network Trader dot com.

saxon

on the L-VPS-01 account is what I use to trade on UK servers.

Very very best service, 24/7. If you have broker in UK or Middle-East, use these guys.

albert_2001

hi squall,

I've seen you use swvps. I have problems setting up auto logon.

In the windows registry I have set:
DefaultUserName: administrator

DefaultPassword: "my password"

AutoAdminLogon: 1

DefaultDomainName: "name of my machine"

But I can not auto logon, after a scheduled restart.

Any ideas? I'm doing something wrong?

Greetings and thanks
________

Synergy FX

It might be worth looking at Red Paladin for VPS services

Through the Red Paladin Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI), forex traders can enjoy mobile trading on their iPhone, iPad, Android powered handsets and tablets, as well as access their demo or live accounts on their virtual environment.

Traders will experience high performance on their desktops, enabling a number of software instances, expert advisors, trading signals and custom applications.

VDI users' machines are hosted on a managed dedicated network where traders benefit from ultra quick execution speeds. And with 99.5% connectivity backed up with secure servers and data centres, VDI delivers reliability when you need it most.

soulforger

If you are using IBFX broker, you can get Red Paladin VPS for free in case you have more than 5000 dollar at your account.

However, the Red Paladin VPS sucks, their VDI service is easy to use but leave you with less control on the OS environment. So in few occasion, there are "ghost" trades (same trade at same price point) opened and I believe it's due to several window session were running. Without access to the Windows, what I can only do is restart the VDI and close the trade manually.

I've used their service for one month plus and the down time is unbearable. Yes, you can log a support ticket at their . The tricky part is that they will reply you once the service is up (min 2 hours, max 8 hours+) and telling you they have login to your VDI and found that no issue happened. The most ridiculous incident is the whole web site is gone (404 error) and no way to log a support case. The uptime is definitely not what they advertised 99.5%.

I'm currently using SWVPS and found it's quite stable. You can get further discount by enter "SWVPS5OFF" at checkout page.

The SWVPS is not gear toward the EA VPS, so you may refer to this to configure it to run MT4 trading platform in more stable & reliable environment.

Please note that in the guide, it shows the step on creating desktop shortcut with Console mode (with /console switch), this will only work for Windows XP service pack 2 or less. For Windows XP SP3 onward, the Console mode has changed to Admin mode (with /admin switch). Configuring shortcut with /console and multiple sessions may open up on VPS and "ghost" trades can happen even if you delete EA's off the charts.

I'm also recommend using the to ensure your ea run 24/7 :)

kookoo23

PHP:
http://www.ucvhost.com/
$9.99/month vps lite, $12.99/month forex vps. I used the vps lite, just have to install your metatraders. So far no problems. If you want free VPS some brokers offer this with a live account or you can try these guys who give you free vps with their 99$ signals ( I am testing the free ones, so far this week $81.2 profit trading 0.05 lots)
PHP:
http://exeliafx.com/forex-signals/

Fmfx

Try they are a broker that offer free vps to all their clients, just open a live account with them and your vps will be ready.

mapq

Hello everybody, here I leave a rather advantageous, vps most competitive prices in the market. Using it for 3 months, support very efficient, .

Plans from 2 ? to 18 ? / month.

Good pips to all.

Fmfx

I have been using em for a while now and their service is awesome. @ 18$ monthly.

Regards

christian

Try they are a broker that offer free vps to all their clients, just open a live account with them and your vps will be ready.
Another broker with FREE VPS-service is . It gives FREE VPS if you have 300$ deposit only.. But they give the access from VPS only for their trading servers and only for their website..

S

savio004

what EAs do u use??
This should probably be put in the general forex discussion section.

I use SWVPS for $18/month. It's one of the cheaper ones I've seen and so far I've had no problems with them.

christian

.. Condition of this free service is 1000 dollars deposit..

Anyone tried brokers with free vps service?

I'm trying and seems perfect now.. Will see later..

had free VPS server in the past but now not.. For additional cost only..

christian

Hmmm.. Today "free" vps service from is down (failed, because his provider is down).. all day.. hmmm.. Maybe not-free services more good than "free"!?

christian

Now 4(!) brokers have free vps services. You can find here _http://abc-forex.ru/free-vps-service.html
Initial deposits need: 300, 500, 500 and 1000 only. Your choice! Robo changed their VPS provider and we hope this will be better then before..

nlenz

I was subscribed to BBVPS for almost a year and had a very good experience with them. Their basic plan costs $20/month.

nlenz

it is too expensive for me..
Since you mentioned that MTM have a free VPS for $500 account, I saw that even without that condition, they'll provide the VPS for $12 per month, so you could start with the minimum $250 ECN account or even with a demo account and try it for just a month - see if you can make good money (i.e. more profit than the $12 cost for that month).

christian

Since you mentioned that MTM have a free VPS for $500 account, I saw that even without that condition, they'll provide the VPS for $12 per month, so you could start with the minimum $250 ECN account or even with a demo account and try it for just a month - see if you can make good money (i.e. more profit than the $12 cost for that month).
Of course we can.. But I spoke about FREE VPS-service..

one to one coaching