Aurix Exchange

Vsa

StaticX

I still beleive in VSA, but my understanding was that due to the Forex Market structure (i.e. lack of a centralized system) and the fact the MT4 suffers from a poor tick data, that VSA was not as reliable. However.... I was then told that
trading platforms like TradeStation and NinjaTrader were far better platforms for doing VSA.

Personally, I have always felt that volume based analysis was the key and that if we could somehow interrperet where the masses where placing their orders then we be in a better standing.

I loved the "better volumes" that you posted awhile ago Joy, but this new lot of indicators seem really really good, thanks for posting them, appreaciate it very much.

Joy22

I still beleive in VSA, but my understanding was that due to the Forex Market structure (i.e. lack of a centralized system) and the fact the MT4 suffers from a poor tick data, that VSA was not as reliable. However.... I was then told that
trading platforms like TradeStation and NinjaTrader were far better platforms for doing VSA.

Personally, I have always felt that volume based analysis was the key and that if we could somehow interrperet where the masses where placing their orders then we be in a better standing.

I loved the "better volumes" that you posted awhile ago Joy, but this new lot of indicators seem really really good, thanks for posting them, appreaciate it very much.

the volume analysis is on support and resistance.
When the volumes are high and there is no breakout price reverses.

joy22

Aurix Exchange