Tradonator and Vulcan EAs

Tradonator and Vulcan EAs

Hi!
I have the following EA with me in action:
Tradonator Cash
Tradonator CashPRO
Vulcan Magna
Vulcan Power
Below I have reproduced the operation attempted.
Sorry for my bad English

Cash and cash Tradonator Tradonator Pro:
Tradonator ? - Cash (in short "Tradocash") is a mathematical EA, which is not primarily for indicators and prices, but mainly to the system. This system is defined with a few words as follows:

As a basic setting is the H1 chart provided or larger. Traded with the start of each new candle (period). The direction of trade (long or short) is determined by a calculation from korellierenden currency pairs to possible to act in trend direction (Triangular arbitrage principle). If have nevertheless accumulated after some time several items, which often happens, the Take Profit target is calculated for all positions including a charge constantly (this can be traded in two different modes, visible or invisible to the broker) and take the same positions all closed. With each new trade, the Take Profit target approaches necessarily at the current price until it is finally achieved by a pullback and the normal movements. Usually carried out at the EA without stop loss, because that would be absolutely counterproductive. However, there is still the option to place one (volatility calculated multiple of the ATR) act to find out possible variants own strategy.

It is possible in principle the EA to act in any time frame, and then applies, however, the shorter the time frame, the higher the risk, as are also put up a lot of positions. It should be unobserved in the EA Time frames less than 30 minutes is not longer. The recommended settings are clearly H1 or greater. is against a manual closing of positions at all wrong with it, on the contrary, one should apply if there are to many to go ahead; Enlarging the time frames in the current operation is not a problem and uncertain market situations could be advisable to bring in some peace and pace remove.

Vulcan Magna:

The VulcanMagna is trend-oriented. Due to various indicators (moving averages, channel and digital indicator), it provides
the trend and buy according to this. Continues the trend that EA does in certain intervals (Take Profit) with profits. Does the course in the wrong direction, opened the EA further Orders in original trend direction and builds up a pool of orders. This pool is considered as a unit and the total-take profit is in line with the parameter settings recalculated.
This increases the chance ever to be reached in a counter-movement of the entire pool for a profit.

Vulcan Power:
The VulcanPower is trend-oriented. Due to various indicators (moving averages, channel and volume indicator), it provides
the trend and buy according to this.

The real charm of the profit-taking is that the VP while a TP must be provided, which engages only in very rapid movements (gaps or jumps course). Otherwise, at the approach of the course to the TP (in certain cases) of the TP and deleted a very unerring logic can continue to profit from the trend end. This creates a very nice profit jumps and the pool is the most time in the black, which is also psychologically very positive.

Each second order has the option of a period of time (parameters) to their own TP (P.) to reach without being included in the pool. Shall be taken in lateral movements of small wins.

Greetings

strmac

Hi!
I have the following EA with me in action:
Tradonator Cash
Tradonator CashPRO
Vulcan Magna
Vulcan Power
Below I have reproduced the operation attempted.
Sorry for my bad English

Cash and cash Tradonator Tradonator Pro:
Tradonator ? - Cash (in short "Tradocash") is a mathematical EA, which is not primarily for indicators and prices, but mainly to the system. This system is defined with a few words as follows:

As a basic setting is the H1 chart provided or larger. Traded with the start of each new candle (period). The direction of trade (long or short) is determined by a calculation from korellierenden currency pairs to possible to act in trend direction (Triangular arbitrage principle). If have nevertheless accumulated after some time several items, which often happens, the Take Profit target is calculated for all positions including a charge constantly (this can be traded in two different modes, visible or invisible to the broker) and take the same positions all closed. With each new trade, the Take Profit target approaches necessarily at the current price until it is finally achieved by a pullback and the normal movements. Usually carried out at the EA without stop loss, because that would be absolutely counterproductive. However, there is still the option to place one (volatility calculated multiple of the ATR) act to find out possible variants own strategy.

It is possible in principle the EA to act in any time frame, and then applies, however, the shorter the time frame, the higher the risk, as are also put up a lot of positions. It should be unobserved in the EA Time frames less than 30 minutes is not longer. The recommended settings are clearly H1 or greater. is against a manual closing of positions at all wrong with it, on the contrary, one should apply if there are to many to go ahead; Enlarging the time frames in the current operation is not a problem and uncertain market situations could be advisable to bring in some peace and pace remove.

Vulcan Magna:

The VulcanMagna is trend-oriented. Due to various indicators (moving averages, channel and digital indicator), it provides
the trend and buy according to this. Continues the trend that EA does in certain intervals (Take Profit) with profits. Does the course in the wrong direction, opened the EA further Orders in original trend direction and builds up a pool of orders. This pool is considered as a unit and the total-take profit is in line with the parameter settings recalculated.
This increases the chance ever to be reached in a counter-movement of the entire pool for a profit.

Vulcan Power:
The VulcanPower is trend-oriented. Due to various indicators (moving averages, channel and volume indicator), it provides
the trend and buy according to this.

The real charm of the profit-taking is that the VP while a TP must be provided, which engages only in very rapid movements (gaps or jumps course). Otherwise, at the approach of the course to the TP (in certain cases) of the TP and deleted a very unerring logic can continue to profit from the trend end. This creates a very nice profit jumps and the pool is the most time in the black, which is also psychologically very positive.

Each second order has the option of a period of time (parameters) to their own TP (P.) to reach without being included in the pool. Shall be taken in lateral movements of small wins.

Greetings
So, what you're waiting for? Share it!

haderdown

Their Products are:
1. VulcanPower (Martingale)
2. VulcanMagna
3. Tradonator-Cash Pro
4. Trade Manager -Ultimate Edition
I'm working since a few months with Vulcan Power & Tradonator Cash Pro. Cause I'm very cautious, i'm "ride" them very conservative with 3-5% per months and minimized risk.

As far as I know, the 4traders know have also an english site where you can download
demo-versions

so long
haderdown

one to one coaching