want coder- best EA i ever saw

trisa

hello friend
i found some web site who develop the best EA. but he is not going to sell it any more. i request lot of time to buy it but he is refuse.

here is the web site link

one of my friend using that EA and having excellent result, EA is locked by trading account number there for it cant trade another account.

is there any one here to unlock that EA ( i like to pay for that)

and also if you going to rewrite EA from beginning i can provide all indicators and there setting with my friends investor password for identify the algorithm.

reply me with your charge and experiance

gigabrainy

hello friend
i found some web site who develop the best EA. but he is not going to sell it any more. i request lot of time to buy it but he is refuse.

one of my friend using that EA and having excellent result, EA is locked by trading account number there for it cant trade another account.

and also if you going to rewrite EA from beginning i can provide all indicators and there setting with my friends investor password for identify the algorithm.

Seems interesting... I've sent you a Private Msg.

iwantmdp

He doesn't give his ea away. You have to give him your mt4 login, and he trades ea for you. Not acceptable for me. What a pity.

Mrodri

hello friend

Do you have the EA or the MQ4?

stovedude

hello friend

You can try this service (I never tried him however):

forexnewx

You can try this service (I never tried him however):

I paid this guy $50 to decompile an indicator and after I paid him through paypal, he never sent me the file. Now I have a dispute case with paypal. Be Careful with this guy. His name is TUMMA ARUN, he lives in India.You have no guarantee that he will e-mail you your file. After I paid him he kept telling me he is on a vacation and he will send me the file later. He will show you a screen shot with the decompiled file which you paid for. But I think that can be faked so easily. Be careful with this guy.

Seems very interesting...even if i don't understand if trisa has the expert file and/or he is going to share something with us...Do you?

Mark Louis

hello trisa you can tell you friend:

Regard the best EA you are talking about, you can tell you friend to Register with Mql5.com and provide a signal with his account all that is needed is for other people, you to Link your MT4 or broker to his signal. you and everyone will receive the same trade your friend is getting when EA makes a trade. if you want more information you can contact me for help. thanks

forexnewx

thank you. excellent work.
stili working with it. already 80% complete. ths again
Finally,today I received the compiled file for my indicator. So you should get the EA compiled from the same person.
Hopefully the file is the original mq4

KIRAN

Make sure the statement posted in his website is real. I have contacted him in 2013, he deny to give investor password or publish it in myfxbook.com.

come on people. the man did not blow your friends account. When is people going to accept self responsibility. He made a decision and it was the wrong one. so it is not the person who created the ea. it is the person who chose to use the ea.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

rocktheedge

Need Modification

Need Modification

This is ea is best but need some modification .. it doesnt place buy order if you set buy too doesn't work .. and there is no option for mm but it suddenly start mm setting place high lot order in the end of month because of this you lose 1000 dollar .. need to remove mm setting ..

Attachments

This is ea is best but need some modification .. it doesnt place buy order if you set buy too doesn't work .. and there is no option for mm but it suddenly start mm setting place high lot order in the end of month because of this you lose 1000 dollar .. need to remove mm setting ..

always 0.01 lot
You must be registered for see images attach