want coder- best EA i ever saw

This is ea is best but need some modification .. it doesnt place buy order if you set buy too doesn't work .. and there is no option for mm but it suddenly start mm setting place high lot order in the end of month because of this you lose 1000 dollar .. need to remove mm setting ..
Very impressive EA thanks for sharing :)

donald_99b

Hi,

this Statement is SCAM.

Maybe the Tickdata is modified with Negative Commission or SL_TP Swaped.

Check the SL and TP Statements.

You must be registered for see images attach

Donald

maximo

Hi,

this Statement is SCAM.

Maybe the Tickdata is modified with Negative Commission or SL_TP Swaped.

Check the SL and TP Statements.

You must be registered for see images attach

Donald

I'm inclined to agree the report is dodgey.

The "decrease factor" is not represented by 1 or even 2 successive losing trades either.

oikedianya84

Converting ex4 to mql4 leads to un-authorized de-compilation of someone else's codes.

Converting ex4 to mql4 leads to un-authorized de-compilation of someone else's codes.

I paid this guy $50 to decompile an indicator and after I paid him through paypal, he never sent me the file. Now I have a dispute case with paypal. Be Careful with this guy. His name is TUMMA ARUN, he lives in India.You have no guarantee that he will e-mail you your file. After I paid him he kept telling me he is on a vacation and he will send me the file later. He will show you a screen shot with the decompiled file which you paid for. But I think that can be faked so easily. Be careful with this guy.
Converting ex4 to mql4 leads to un-authorized de-compilation of someone else's codes. We do-not support such actions on this forum

l3chmp

Details of Scammer, Tumma Arun, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh

Details of Scammer, Tumma Arun, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh

Apparently you have decided not to follow the rules noob. Do not hijack threads..Do not double post and stop ranting on this forum.

freddieforex

Banned Users
Thanks, but why use his name as your username?
He's actually a member using two different usernames to rant, double posting, hijacking threads and posting personal info. He is complaining about others but doesn't follow the rules himself. He received an infraction...and needs to read the rules before posting again.