one to one coaching

Wave59 Pro 2 with Cycles and Advanced Five_Point Pattern

radicaltour

VIP Member
The following is a great share from a member named "niftymover" on our sister forum.
All thanks go to him.
Please note, your antivirus software will alarm you due to the nature of the "educated" files (dll and exe).
-RT

Wave59 Barrie Hetirachis Advanced Five_Point Pattern Webinar

WAVE59-PRO-2----WITH CYCLES PLUGIN

VIDEO TUTORIALS AND SCREEN SHOTS

Fmfx

Tried this one long time ago but couldnt import EOD data. Anyone successfull with that?.

Regards

radicaltour

VIP Member
Sorry, I don't use this software at all.
Other members have had no luck either. Looks like we do need real eSignal (or another) live data feed to work with this one.
-RT

kesk

All the links are still working! Especially the Wave59 Pro2 link.

Everyone said the software is not working, and still you want to download? Strange!

licken777

Fixing the problem with wave59 Pro2

Fixing the problem with wave59 Pro2

Hi everyone,

I like many others have had problems with the wave59 pro2 opening ASCII TXT data files.

I have been trying a number of way to fix in the problem including installing onto virtual machine with a totally clean build of XP, then XP SP1, SP2, SP3 etc. I have tried on vista and win7 too but with no success.
Has anyone managed to get the software working properly?

Licken

trump

Have any one tried the EOD version which supports ASCII, YAHOO etc, but no RT capabilities.
By the way try playing around with the Data Manager and see what happens, and sometimes the properties may be read only, check it out and see.
I have just pulled it out from web , yet to install. Installing is a long process and takes time.I shall first go through the books and then if find worthwhile then I shall install, else no point.
But reviews are really good out there, I hope that it must be good warez for trading. Take care.
p.s.- Please share the EOD version of Wave 59 if any body has, thanks.

kari09

Hi,
I've problem with esignal. I can connect it to the software but I can't load charts.
Anyone can help?
thank you

dsp varma

This is a crap. No matter what you can't use this. This instruction is wrong. even if you lucky to DL, it will freeze. Something is not correct. I will stay with 3.6 RT.

usmanp

can anyone guide me how i can open charts in this? i tired MT4 export followed some videos but still no luck nothing shows. I get error to add symbol to data center which i have already did. After adding ASCII file i double click to make chart but still not luck,.

one to one coaching