WD Gann Twitter Project 2013

Neo1

Hey Neo1

thank you for the compliments on my chart. yes I draw them by hand on thinkorswim. I also listen to Tom and the Bat at tasty trade.

I went long TWTR on 3-24-14 thinking that a cycle turn with the squaring out on 3-27-14 was going to bring a pop. but the result were negative. I put in a red arrow so you can see the cycle point.

yes TWTR has been in a bear trend once it broke the 1x1 - 45Deg angle... on 2-6-14 and today it cracked the low of 11-25-13 of 38.80

now we have to see if this crack is a bear trap (headfake) or more selling. if it is more selling, I will have to adjust my charts from the 12-26-13 high and make a new grid to the downside. using the first impulse wave as my 4x1.

for now I'm soh waiting for another opportunity... will have to check the astro charts for any clues and work out some forecast for the month of May.

also interesting so see that the slam to the downside was on a Fibonacci time date of 127% = 4-30-14

below is a link to the chart

Nice, i used to listen to them everyday, and will probably start again soon! They just got so bias to the bear side last year! What do you think of that TA guy Slim?

Ahh yes I see how you've entered. I wouldn't of looked to enter long in that position untill price had pushed back up through that previous swing low on the 6th of Feb. Price action is key factor for me, and that's how i usually judge the direction of my trade- I'm rarely ever against the trend.

I was looking short to yesterday with an intraday position, but didn't see the price action I was looking for on the smaller time frames until later in the day- figured I would get another shot today. Price seemed to be stuck at bottom of the range on the daily, and under the previous swing low on the 11th, so I was feeling very bearish. Had a nice looking simply setup on my 15min chart aswell, but it was all wishful thinking now...

You must be registered for see images attach

ziggybeats

cool, I like the slim guy he has good cycle analysis, yea tom is a bear at heart.. the bat is balance...

Wow it was an ugly day for TWTR yesterday. The last chart I did was from the 2nd impulse wave.

This chart is the 1st impulse wave and noticed that price landed at the 2.236% fib ext level.... lets see if that will hold I, if not this could continue much lower imo.

ziggybeats

TWTR finding support at the 23.6 Fib level = $31.93 for now let see if this is going to hold

Neo1

Hey ziggy, you still charting/ trading TWTR? I'd be interested in seeing your latest charts & Predictions. I've been trading TWTR quite regularly( intra day).

ziggybeats

Hey ziggy, you still charting/ trading TWTR? I'd be interested in seeing your latest charts & Predictions. I've been trading TWTR quite regularly( intra day).
Yes I'm still trading and watching TWTR, I have 6-26-14 on my radar for TWTR

here is a chart of the 2nd impulse wave gann grid I have on TWTR

If you noticed price has finished the gann grid on 6-9-14

Neo1

Nice Ziggy my charts are similar.

I was very bearish on TWTR but now it looks like it's trying to make a bottom and could potentially be forming a base. That low made on the 7th of may was from spike volume with a capitulation move down- this is a common way to end a downtrend... Price has also made a series of higher bottoms with big volume on the highs. I'd love to see price break through your 150% and then pull back 1-2 bars and create a gap between it's new swing low and the high bar on June 12- this would be a good looking buy signal IMO. It's been very strong intra day aswell, with all the big volume going to the upside. I'll try post a chart later if i get the chance.

Neo1

I've used a different range to create the angles coming down and use 50% range increments(That black horizontal line is 100% of the first range)... The price structure here is what i'm most interested in though. I've also used that first impulse wave off the low to create classic gann square angles, which gives potential buy signals around the 6-26 and the 7-14. As you can see volume has also picked up during the advance.

Attachments

ziggybeats

I've used a different range to create the angles coming down and use 50% range increments(That black horizontal line is 100% of the first range)... The price structure here is what i'm most interested in though. I've also used that first impulse wave off the low to create classic gann square angles, which gives potential buy signals around the 6-26 and the 7-14. As you can see volume has also picked up during the advance.

yes that works also, as long as you stay above the 1x1 from your chart and the 1x1 from the first or second impulse wave from my chart from the pivot swing top could be very bullish for TWTR :)

ziggybeats

TWTR still holding that 150% level and it is challenging that 2x1 now.... it is setting a base now, would not be surprise if it gets a minor pull back to do another leg higher now

ziggybeats

interesting to see that lucas time series TWTR hit a pivot low on 123 marker = 5-7-14

Neo1

That 26th date we were both looking at might of turned out pretty significant. Could be a swing high.

I've got a better looking chart now, i've just used a Gann square from the high to low and the carried it over into the new range, seems like the most logical way to draw it. As you can see it looks very encouraging, with a potential buying point around the 10th of July( green arrow). Which is 75% of the total range, which is basically the opposite end of where the move down started from( 25% of the range). There's some other interesting harmonics in there aswell.

I've included a market profile from the start of the down leg to present, and from the start of the up leg to present. The area of value/ control area if we are looking at the profile from the leg down is $54.82, which would be where price could regress to from a statistical perspective. If we look at the profile from the leg up then you can see price is currently very extended over 2 Standard deviations from the value area( $32.23), this is to be expected though, so the first point of interest here is Zone 2/ STD 2 $39.48.

I'm now looking for a minor pull back aswell, however hoping to see price push back into July 10th. If this Bull market continues then I don't see why price can't atleast reach the midpoint of the range, or even regress right back towards the mean value area of the total range( $54.82)

ziggybeats

That 26th date we were both looking at might of turned out pretty significant. Could be a swing high.

I've got a better looking chart now, i've just used a Gann square from the high to low and the carried it over into the new range, seems like the most logical way to draw it. As you can see it looks very encouraging, with a potential buying point around the 10th of July( green arrow). Which is 75% of the total range, which is basically the opposite end of where the move down started from( 25% of the range). There's some other interesting harmonics in there aswell.

I've included a market profile from the start of the down leg to present, and from the start of the up leg to present. The area of value/ control area if we are looking at the profile from the leg down is $54.82, which would be where price could regress to from a statistical perspective. If we look at the profile from the leg up then you can see price is currently very extended over 2 Standard deviations from the value area( $32.23), this is to be expected though, so the first point of interest here is Zone 2/ STD 2 $39.48.

I'm now looking for a minor pull back aswell, however hoping to see price push back into July 10th. If this Bull market continues then I don't see why price can't atleast reach the midpoint of the range, or even regress right back towards the mean value area of the total range( $54.82)

Great analysis Neo1

I agree with a minor pullback, look at the weekly fibo time series... this week hits should be interesting

6-26 pivot high is the half way point from the 5-7-14 low... so it could retrace this week..... will be watching 7-1,2 for selling pressure to build up to the downside

it also hit the 3x1 from the first impulse wave, so everything is lining up

bilaj33

gann trading

gann trading

Hello senior trading guides me plz...i share the chart can u guide me...how to draw the vertical lines.and tell me the all calculations thanks in advance

ziggybeats

Great analysis Neo1

I agree with a minor pullback, look at the weekly fibo time series... this week hits should be interesting

6-26 pivot high is the half way point from the 5-7-14 low... so it could retrace this week..... will be watching 7-1,2 for selling pressure to build up to the downside

it also hit the 3x1 from the first impulse wave, so everything is lining up
made a good scalping trade to the downside on TWTR.......

ziggybeats

great move on TWTR

but look at where it found Res..... I 'm long TWTR trailing my stop now

ziggybeats

my TWTR long has paid off very well..... Price hit the 2x1 angle for Res now... taking some off the table
Oct or Nov could see a corection

ziggybeats

TWTR is having a tuff time with the first impulse wave 1x4 angle. waiting for a retrace to short