What EA for a account with $200 ?

Can anyone advise what is the most recommended EA for use on my live hotforex account with only US$200 ?

It was initially a $1000 account; however with my bad MM and introduced of multiple EA and also recently EA that been hitting full SL and now it was down to only $200(left only the bonus which i can't withdraw) :(

I was using EA-Shark and EA-Sigma and PipsLaser; FMT and WallStreet-forex and MegaDroid.

Wanted to hear from experience guys here how to protect and slowly my last few dollars :( Thanks m8

Hi there personally i would not trade using EA's. My advice to you is to learn harmonic trading

Kor Harmonics i beleive and with experience is far better than any EA on the market. You need to understand price action! Cheers

asihidws

I'm Trading with an account of 100$ and it works fine with EA ..
It all depends on what EA you use and will it score for you or not ..

But ..to be honest .. A set back from 1000$ to 200$ was a nightmare .. Here is a SS from my live acc .. Hit double on the 2nd day ..

Attachments

• Mt4'.JPG
    Mt4'.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi there personally i would not trade using EA's. My advice to you is to learn harmonic trading

Kor Harmonics i beleive and with experience is far better than any EA on the market. You need to understand price action! Cheers

Hi kappaforex, thanks for your advise. I'll take your advise. However due to my work hour; usually I'm not able to sit down to look at the chart and trade manually.:eek:

I'm Trading with an account of 100$ and it works fine with EA ..
It all depends on what EA you use and will it score for you or not ..

But ..to be honest .. A set back from 1000$ to 200$ was a nightmare .. Here is a SS from my live acc .. Hit double on the 2nd day ..

Hi Asihidws, do you mind sharing what EA are you using for your small account ?

Yah it was nightmare and worst still I started trading EAs during their drawdown period and due to my greed.

Squall

My first live cent account is up almost 70% since I started it back in March but I wouldn't risk serious money in it.

Pip Laser and Megadroid are running on it. No SL with Pip Laser yet but it will come eventually...

I have also been trying to move myself to manual price-action trading but it is not an easy transition. Successful manual traders have nerves of steel and patience coming out of their ears. Hopefully one day I can be one of them.

Check out the strategies section of the forum if you have some time. There are some interesting methods in there. Knowing a strategy is easy. Sticking to it is the hard part.

asihidws

hi lemon3 Tea , ...

I'm sorry .. it seem like i cant share the EA here .. I know this because this EA was mearly
never will make your account loss. I've been trying to put together this EA with my friend for almost 3 month ... and we're proud of it ..

To be successful in forex you need to leave emotions out of the equation. Here is a great indi i use for manual trading. You need to understand price action!

dexs2010

Can anyone advise what is the most recommended EA for use on my live hotforex account with only US$200 ?

It was initially a $1000 account; however with my bad MM and introduced of multiple EA and also recently EA that been hitting full SL and now it was down to only $200(left only the bonus which i can't withdraw) :(

I was using EA-Shark and EA-Sigma and PipsLaser; FMT and WallStreet-forex and MegaDroid.

Wanted to hear from experience guys here how to protect and slowly my last few dollars :( Thanks m8

hello,lemon3_tea.i Really want to help you,but i am a forex newb.and i am looking for the steady profitable ea.i heard the wallstreet ea is very nice,perhaps you could use this ea.

good luck.:)

dexs2010

Erik

Hi, my day job ea's is currently the only proposition for me with manual interverence, the most succesful ea for me on small account were cablerun/indorun with sometimes big DD. A safer version i am testing now "GridMeUpFX" can be found at hxxp://gridmeupfx.is-leet.com/download.html

barton

Hi Lemon
I recommended for you bulletproof which is very stable, very low DD and works with very little money (put on 1min eur/usd). I started with 80$ using mod version (no 450$ restriction) two weeks ago, now i have 143$. In the settings set up for eur/usd 100$ instead 450$ so bot with double size of initial lot every 100$. Let it make money for 1 week and then add wall street EA with minimum lot size. Once you get to - lets say 400$ you can start using megadroid again.
GOOD LUCK!

Attachments

• ForexBulletProof+ (3).mq4
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi Lemon
I recommended for you bulletproof which is very stable, very low DD a works with very little money (put on 1min eur/usd). I started with 80$ using mod version (no 450$ restriction) two weeks ago, now i have 143$. In the setting set up for eur/usd 100$ instead 450$ so bot with double size of initial lot every 100$. Let it make money for 1 week and then add wall street EA with minimum lot size. Once you get to - lets say 400$ you can start using megadroid again.
GOOD LUCK!

Hi Barton, I'll do a demo on hotforex and see how it goes....btw can you share your .set file used for reference for setup ? Thanks m8

sreesimha

Do you guys have any dll file issues? Mine says dll file required when I load the version posted by Barton.Alpari uk micro broker

barton

Hi Barton, I'll do a demo on hotforex and see how it goes....btw can you share your .set file used for reference for setup ? Thanks m8

I use default settings, there is just one modification which let me trade with less than 450$. Be aware that internal many management of the bot doubles initial lot size based on value you are set in properties

example: if you set 100 as a minimum required EA will start trade 0.01 lot till 200$ then will start trade with 0.02, 300$ - 0.03 ect...

I'm gonna raze minimum required and keep initial 0.01 till 450$ then I will set 450$ as a minimum and use it on lowest risk.

wym5524

The correct lot size to be setting on this EA

The correct lot size to be setting on this EA

I guess 0.01=$0.01 :)

Hi barton,i mean the account you run the bullet proof ea by starting with $80 and it grows until $140 after 2 weeks...is it lot size 0.01=$0.01 0r 0.01=$0.10?

Sorry for asking too much coz i am really confusing about the correct lot size should be used by running this EA.

barton

Hi barton,i mean the account you run the bullet proof ea by starting with $80 and it grows until $140 after 2 weeks...is it lot size 0.01=$0.01 0r 0.01=$0.10?

Sorry for asking too much coz i am really confusing about the correct lot size should be used by running this EA.

I run bullet on Alpari micro acc with 500:1 leverage (trading currency is USD)
I'm pretty sure that trading EUR/USD 0.01 lot is equal to $0.01. Please some one correct me if I'm wrong.

Gus714

lot size - amount.

lot size - amount.

I run bullet on Alpari micro acc with 500:1 leverage (trading currency is USD)
I'm pretty sure that trading EUR/USD 0.01 lot is equal to $0.01. Please some one correct me if I'm wrong.

Typically, micro acc is .01 lot = $.10 amount per pip on 4 digit broker. Because a pip is 4th digit not 5th digit after decimal. Fifth digit is .1 pip.

So it could be easy to make the mistake of .01 lot = $.01 in 5 digit broker.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope it's not too confusing to everyone.

Thanx

barton

Alpari micro acc .01 lot = $.10 amount per pip on 4 digit broker. Because a pip is 4th digit not 5th digit after decimal. Fifth digit is .1 pip.

So it could be easy to make the mistake of .01 lot = $.01 in 5 digit broker.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope it's not too confusing to everyone.

Thanx

Alpari is 5 digit broker

greatlakes

Hi Lemon
I recommended for you bulletproof which is very stable, very low DD and works with very little money (put on 1min eur/usd). I started with 80$ using mod version (no 450$ restriction) two weeks ago, now i have 143$. In the settings set up for eur/usd 100$ instead 450$ so bot with double size of initial lot every 100$. Let it make money for 1 week and then add wall street EA with minimum lot size. Once you get to - lets say 400$ you can start using megadroid again.
GOOD LUCK!

I will become old man waiting for trade. Three days no trade on eurusd 1 min. Does that sound right? Thanks.

Aurix Exchange