one to one coaching

(Discuss) What is Forex

doaausef3li

Banned Users
What is Forexover the counter Trading? Introducing and Introducing Forexover the counter Trading Introduction: Teach you over the counter fundamentals of over the counter and overover the counter buying and selling in a non-uninteresting manner. I realize you may locate this data over-the-counter at the net, however let's accept it; maximum of over-the-counterm are scattery and too dry to examine. I will try and make this academic as fun as viable so that you can find out about foreign exchange buying and selling and feature an excellent time doing it. Upon crowning glory of this path, you may have a robust expertise of over-the-counter foreign exchange marketplace and overseas forex, and could over-the-countern be prepared to develop to examine currency exchange techniques over-the-counter actual global. What is over-the-counter?
• What is over-the-counter Forex market? Fundamentals ... Basically, over-the-counter Forex market is in which banks, organizations, governments, traders and investors come to alternate and speculate in currencies. The overover the counter marketplace is likewise known as over-the-counter "Forexover the counter Market", "overover the counter Market", "Foreign Exchange Market" or "Foreign Exchange Market", over-the-counter and maximum liquid marketplace over-the-counter international with common every day turnover. $ three.ninety eight trillion. The Fx marketplace is open 24 hours an afternoon, five days every week with over the counter maximum critical alternate facilities in London, New York, Tokyo, Zurich, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris and Sydney. It need to be cited that overover the counter no crucial marketplace for over the counter

Instead, it's far stated that buying and selling; it isn't always like shares with a significant marketplace with all processed orders consisting of over-the-counter New York Stock Exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:

lalremigiusz

Banned Users
I know forex market is the land of war between broker and trader..Prepare your self before they kill you.

antonblood

ForexANDCrypto;n2348358 said:
Have you had a bad experience with a broker?
I have a bad experience with some broker when they playing the spread and make my stop loss order executed.

Beloved

Forex is undoubtedly a high-risk market. As the risk is high, so is the potential for Forex profit. The most important question you should ask yourself is whether you have the appetite for risk.

handan46;n2349300 said:
Possible it's local broker or individual ones. They tend to play their own games. But there are some online brokers that would play dirty game as well. I've heard bad stories about them, like liberty, fxcm, and olymp trade. Those are just the tip of the iceberg.
I thought FXCM were ok?

Beloved

FOREX is traded in huge volumes and is impacted by many different variables making it difficult to trade successfully without sufficient knowledge.

imi2

Trading knowledge is always required if anyone wishes to become successful, because this market is very professional and it does not spare anyone for their mistakes.

Ramoss

I know forex market is the land of war between broker and trader..Prepare your self before they kill you.
This is really direct and funny too, I mean it mustn't be a war between these two; broker and trader. You should be contending with your trades.

imi2

A broker in my opinion can be termed as our trading partner which provides us with all the required technology to initiate trade in the market and it only charges spread or commission against all its services so if we think that our broker is cheating us then i guess it is wrong because we will never make any money if brokers start cheating us.

Ramoss

A broker in my opinion can be termed as our trading partner which provides us with all the required technology to initiate trade in the market and it only charges spread or commission against all its services so if we think that our broker is cheating us then i guess it is wrong because we will never make any money if brokers start cheating us.
They are so important that we can't afford to make mistakes when we choose one, we have to be thorough and precise when we do our selection. Our choice can go a long way to impact our trades.

skrimon

I think that dedication is the right word to be connected to Forex and every forex trader wil have to admit the impotance of a broker. In trading the broker is the main piority. But you have to make sure that this broker is best for you.

one to one coaching